[XToys.app] Selfbondage Auto-Increase, 3 phases and stoptime

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

KinkInSpace

[XToys.app] Selfbondage Auto-Increase, 3 phases and stoptime

Post by KinkInSpace »

I have just finished and published my newest xtoys.app script for your enjoyment.
https://xtoys.app/scripts/selfbondage_autoincrease
and new version here: https://xtoys.app/scripts/sb-autoincV2
Here is what it does in a nutshell.

Its an advanced auto-increment script. It has a delay timer, 3 phases with delay and switch point and an overall end timer.

At any time, you can slide one of the intensity sliders to 0 to emergency stop. The script will be halted and all intensity sliders will set to 0.

The script will auto increase your intensity, starting from 0 all the way to whatever you set as maximum value. It always increases in steps of 1, but you can vary how many seconds it waits before the next increment and if a number of increments has been executed, it will switch to the next phase that has different timer settings.

The maximum setting in the script will actually set the max setting to your estim unit. This means that the slider will go from 0% to 100%, where 100% is whatever you set as maximum. This means that the estim pattern will display on its max too, and is a good protection. It was made with the DG-Lab in mind, but probably works for other devices too.

Here's an example for what you could use the script with.

Lets say, you want to tie yourself up. You know it takes about 10-15 minutes to do that. You set the initial delay to 15 minutes (15m x 60s = 900 seconds), so 900. You know that you usually turn the estim up to level 40 where you start to feel things. So Phase 1, you set it to 2 seconds, Phase 1 Intensity Switch to 40. You know that you want to have a duration of say... 30 to 40 minutes for the next increment. You set it to delay 120 seconds and go to intensity 60. That means 120 seconds = 2 minutes. 40 to 60 = 20 steps. 20x2 minutes = 40 minutes. So after 41 or so minutes, you have reached intensity 60 and phase 3 commits. Lets say, you now want to increase by 60 seconds to get one intensity every minute and you set the max to 80. The timer is 40 minutes when we reach 60 and we need 20 intensity to reach the max. 20 x 1 minute is 20 minutes. So 40 minutes + 20 minutes = 60 minutes. We want to really suffer at the max setting, so we set our timer to 70 minutes so we have 10 minutes on the highest setting.

Once the timer reaches the 70 minute mark, estim stops instantly, like any normal estim unit does. I didn't feel like programming in a ramp down, even though I could.

You relax and feel refreshed. And whatever was estimmed will probably hurt now. win-win. :)

Enjoy this script and if you have used it, please write a comment below and tell us about your experience, what settings you used and how well it worked.

Small sidenote to understand why I created this.

I love estim on my nipples and penis. If I increase the estim too quickly, it will hurt nicely, but it will also easily get me an orgasm. I found out that if during the course of 30 minutes I do feel the estim and I may feel it well enough, but not enough to get me an orgasm (so it slowly increases), after the 30 minutes are done, I can increase it to much higher levels with little risk of orgasming. I can still get there if I ramp up too high or reach too much pain too quickly so its not an all out, but usually after 50-60 minutes I really can go extremely high and really feel pain.

----
V2 adds the following:
The max is no longer a setting you must specify. It just takes the max of whatever you set to your channels. There is now proper support for dual channel estim. If you set one max higher than the other, they will increment at a similar pase. Channel A is always incrementing by 1, Channel B will either wait some steps and increment by 1 (if Channel B's max is lower (recommended)) or it will sometimes increment by 2 or even more if channel B's max is higher than channel A's max (only recommended if you really know what you're doing, and you want the jumps to go higher than 1 intensity.)

In addition, if phase 1 is set to just 1 second to increase, and the phase 1 intensity switch is set to a level of 40 or higher, it will automatically increase the phase one intensity by 5 instead of 1 until half of phase 1's phase is completed. From that point on, it will increment by just 1 intensity.

The idea behind this is that if you set the intensity to 40 or higher, you will not feel anything for the first half of the build up anyway, and going +5 is wanted in that case. I did not set it directly to half and build from there because someone may have set the phase 1 intensity wrong and then, this is a better alternative. Going from 0 to 20 is just 5 seconds rather than 20, so its a big time save. Especially if you want to start at say... 80. Then it will go up to 40 quickly and go 1 second afterwards for 40 seconds which is just 48 seconds to reach 80 instead of 80 seconds.
Last edited by KinkInSpace on 27 May 2023, 21:37, edited 2 times in total.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
kinbaku

Re: [XToys.app] Selfbondage Auto-Increase, 3 phases and stop

Post by kinbaku »

Thanks for the script, something I'll definitely try after the holidays. :mrgreen:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Let me know how it went. :)

I just updated the script. The only thing that I changed was the default settings when adding it to your dashboard. It now is set exactly to my example, which seems to work well for me, and may work well for others too. :)
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:Let me know how it went. :)
Of course! :wink: It will take me a while to post due to the holiday crowds, but my hands are itching to get started. :mrgreen:
mtlsub

Post by mtlsub »

Oh you made that. Thanks! I played around with it the other day.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Thanks. :) How was it? Did it work out as planned, found issues, other feedback? :)
Rebel1pa

Post by Rebel1pa »

Once finished, does it repeat, or start over.... or is it just done?
I have a coyote estim and have played with x-toys, but find it to be challenging.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Rebel.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, Rebel1pa.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Rebel1pa wrote:Once finished, does it repeat, or start over.... or is it just done?
I have a coyote estim and have played with x-toys, but find it to be challenging.
It will increase until the max setting is reached and continue to estim on that level.

Once the timer runs out, the estim stops and won't turn on. In fact, the script itself will terminate itself, and the stop button becomes the play button. (DenialTek programmed that in just for my script. :) )
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

kinbaku wrote:
KinkInSpace wrote:Let me know how it went. :)
Of course! :wink: It will take me a while to post due to the holiday crowds, but my hands are itching to get started. :mrgreen:
Finally I did it.
With my coronacuffs bound to a chair like this but with my legs outside so I can't put them together. A belt around the hips and the chair that hold me to the back of the chair. Clothes pins at my nipples. My hands blocked at the back to the chains with the 2 timer padlocks set at 1 hour 15 minutes. Before me a video playing a sex-movie.

I had channel A connected with a pad to the perineum and the other site to the bottom of the penis. Channel B to the top and bottom of the penis. Changed only the end time from 60 to 70, so it get synchronous with the movie.

At first glance it seemed that the nipple clamps were going to be the biggest problem, but that soon changed. Especially when it gave a shock every now and then. :shock:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

How was it, using the script? Did it feel easy to use? Was it challenging? Did it feel satisfying knowing the estim would be good but end in a while? Did everything go as planned? You know, developer talk? :D
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Because it had been a while since I had used xtoys, it took me a while to find out how to contact my DG-Lab. On closer inspection, however, it was dead simple. :facepalm:

The fact that the parameters are already filled in is a strong advantage, only that explanation and parameter screen was small on my mobile phone so that I had to scroll down a lot to get to the parameters. Perhaps a separate screen with only the parameters can be a solution.

It was very challenging: I loved that it went straight to the stimulation on the first phase and it's a relief when it stops at the right time.
Only with the video I had miscalculated: it lasted 1 hour and 45 minutes. But that did allow me to repeat it for the rest of the video with a heavier setting of the maximum: 150 instead of 90. Now only hooked with the chains instead of the timer lock and luckily because I had to stop that manually because it was too much (like I thought when setting the high maximum :mrgreen: ).
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Did you knew you can drag the intensity slider to 0 to stop the script too, and did you stop it like that, or did you stopped the script, dragged it lower, used the dg-lab itself, etc?

I'm strongly considering modifying the initial delay parameter, and make it minutes instead of seconds. Easier to set it up that way and I doubt anyone would want to be able to set it to 30 seconds or so anyway. Its usually either 0 (no delay) or anything larger than 1 minute.

As for the settings page, yes I know its cramped. Nothing I can do about. I can make the explaination text smaller, but I want it to be very clear, and you can just scroll and set it up once. When you have the settings done, you can save the layout to a new one and it will always remember those settings anyway.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

I stopped it with the button where you can start your xtoys program at the top right of the explanation screen. I like this possibility to stop the program in one movement instead of having to move the 2 sliders down. :D

It is better to let the explanation text at this format. It's not a big problem to scroll, just if it had been possible to create an extra screen for scrolling it would have been an improvement. :wink: