[XToys.app] Selfbondage Auto-Increase, 3 phases and stoptime

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

HitchhikerNL

Re: [XToys.app] Selfbondage Auto-Increase, 3 phases and stop

Post by HitchhikerNL »

Being good at xtoys programming, yes this can be managed. Each section is its own job, so all you have to do is jump to a different job.
Indeed, I only need to sort out the variable initiation with all the timer settings... So a statement in the Job that will initialize the variables only once and not every time the Job is called.

Probably need a boolean variable to trigger the re-initialization....
You can also find me on Fetlife under the same nick.
Feel free to PM me for an interesting conversation.
Stay safe, play safe!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Have you changed anything in the program?
The last times I've used it, it doesn't come back to zero after the time has elapsed at maximum setting, but stays at its highest setting. :?
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

No, I haven't changed the script, and I have used it myself a few times and it stops on my end. But keep in mind, that the initial delay is not counted towards the end timer.

The script works as follows. You set the initial delay. At script start, this is counted down. When this counter reaches 0 or less, it starts phase 1 and also simultaneously starts a 2nd job that is a timer that uses your input and counts in minutes + 2 seconds. So a value of 60 means 60 minutes and 2 seconds.

When the job is elapsed for this long, it automatically sets the intensity to 0% and stops the script entirely and sets the status to: stopped, by timer.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:No, I haven't changed the script, and I have used it myself a few times and it stops on my end. But keep in mind, that the initial delay is not counted towards the end timer.

The script works as follows. You set the initial delay. At script start, this is counted down. When this counter reaches 0 or less, it starts phase 1 and also simultaneously starts a 2nd job that is a timer that uses your input and counts in minutes + 2 seconds. So a value of 60 means 60 minutes and 2 seconds.

When the job is elapsed for this long, it automatically sets the intensity to 0% and stops the script entirely and sets the status to: stopped, by timer.
Sorry, I was talking about the adjustment to the 5 steps of HitchhikerNL. Your program works fine. :love:

It used to go back to 0 % after the maximum and the time you set it that it must remain on maximum, then start again until the maximum time has expired.
Nowadays, after the initial delay time - for the preparation of the bondage - he only goes to the maximum (100%) and stays there until the maximum time is over and then goes back to 0% and stops the program.

Probably adjusted to not have the initial delay time at 0% again in the middle of the session.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Aha. :) Gotcha.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I've now created a v2 version of my selfbondage auto-increase 3 phases script.
It has a new link, because the old one also still exists. Just so you can use that one if you desire.
Link: https://xtoys.app/scripts/sb-autoincV2

V2 adds the following:
The max is no longer a setting you must specify. It just takes the max of whatever you set to your channels. There is now proper support for dual channel estim. If you set one max higher than the other, they will increment at a similar pase. Channel A is always incrementing by 1, Channel B will either wait some steps and increment by 1 (if Channel B's max is lower (recommended)) or it will sometimes increment by 2 or even more if channel B's max is higher than channel A's max (only recommended if you really know what you're doing, and you want the jumps to go higher than 1 intensity.)

In addition, if phase 1 is set to just 1 second to increase, and the phase 1 intensity switch is set to a level of 40 or higher, it will automatically increase the phase one intensity by 5 instead of 1 until half of phase 1's phase is completed. From that point on, it will increment by just 1 intensity.

The idea behind this is that if you set the intensity to 40 or higher, you will not feel anything for the first half of the build up anyway, and going +5 is wanted in that case. I did not set it directly to half and build from there because someone may have set the phase 1 intensity wrong and then, this is a better alternative. Going from 0 to 20 is just 5 seconds rather than 20, so its a big time save. Especially if you want to start at say... 80. Then it will go up to 40 quickly and go 1 second afterwards for 40 seconds which is just 48 seconds to reach 80 instead of 80 seconds.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

As I've worked to get a v2 for my auto-increase script that works better, I've now decided to create a V3 too.

V3 will give very few controls to basically always get a good session. No more being wired up and then having to calculate all intensities and lengths.
You set the max for both channels to 20, you then set channel A and B's intensity to something between 50% and 70% depending on whether or not you want a challenging session. 50% means, you will be challenged (and probably in serious pain at the end) whereas 70% is: you will definitely feel it, but nothing too serious, unless this is a 1hour+ session with clamps that have springs.

After that, you increase the max intensity of channels A and B until the estim can be felt but is not very challenging. You take note of the intensity for channel A (the value, not %) and put that in the control, you set the duration and the script will then ensure that you get a pleasant session that builds up quickly to your starting intensity, then slowly builds up to get used to the estim and not orgasm right away, then calculate exactly how much to increase the intensity until you get to the max when the end timer is reached, ensuring that you will feel the max for at least 1 minute, before turning off.

If you have a long session, the build up will be long too. If you have a shorter session, it will be quicker, but still trying to not get you an orgasm. Hopefully you reach the timer before you can't hold off the orgasm.

I may get it done tonight, but I will probably first test it before releasing.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:I may get it done tonight, but I will probably first test it before releasing.
I have a V2 from 5/28/2023, but I see there is the V2 from 6/11/2023. Is that the new version or is it the same and do I have to wait for V3? :mrgreen:
I am an impatient bad boy when it comes to DG-lab play. :facepalm:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

No, that's the same version. Apparently when I made a copy of V2 to V3, it somehow said that an old version was published, and then I was not sure, so I just republished V2, just to be sure. :D

V2 will coexist with V3 because sometimes you do want all the parameters and setup something custom.

Also, in the making of V3, I found out that the calculations are far more complex than I thought, and as such, I have them worked out now, but not yet put in V3.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:V2 will coexist with V3 because sometimes you do want all the parameters and setup something custom.
That's why I also have version 1, version 2 and that of HitchhikerNL. :mrgreen:
Impatiently waiting for V3. :facepalm:
Thanks for making them. :love: :hi:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I've been able to get all the difficult formula's in, and so far the initial testing seems to indicate that the script is behaving as it should.
Of course this is not enough, and now I need a Guiney pig to do an actual test.
Mistress of course already pointed that job to myself, and will perform that later today.

If all goes well, I'll release V3 tomorrow. If not, then either I died, there was something I needed to adjust in the script, or something caused me to not update it (no time, forgot, etc)
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

V3 has now been released.
https://xtoys.app/scripts/-NXfV1vrwv6e8f8TL_JR

The test was good, although my calibration description was off, so I changed it accordingly. I still have to experiment a bit more with this because I think shorter sessions will be more intense than longer ones, but I only had time for a shorter session.

When people reply regarding this session, please tell me the parameters you've set and how well that suited your needs. I'm mostly interested in your start intensity, max intensity and duration.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:V3 has now been released.
User manual printed so I can set everything up properly. Unfortunately not enough time to try at the moment. :cry:
I will at least let you know the settings I used.
For the members: remember to use your own settings: I usually use settings to abstain: either torture or denied orgasm. :evil:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

no-orgasm-for.jpg
no-orgasm-for.jpg (14.65 KiB) Viewed 864 times
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
no-orgasm-for.jpg
Yes, master and mistress. :gag: :rofl: