[XToys.app] Selfbondage Auto-Increase, 3 phases and stoptime

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

KinkInSpace

Re: [XToys.app] Selfbondage Auto-Increase, 3 phases and stop

Post by KinkInSpace »

You just move one intensity slider down to 0 and it automatically halts the script and sets all intensity sliders attached to 0.

I did this because this is instinctly the first thing you do when something goes wrong unexpectedly.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:I did this because this is instinctly the first thing you do when something goes wrong unexpectedly.
Except for people with a confused mind like me who are always looking for another solution. :rofl: :rofl: :facepalm:
PS: it is a good idea for all other people in this world. It proves that you've thought it all out well. :wink:
HitchhikerNL

Post by HitchhikerNL »

Thank you for your script! I have been enjoying it very much.

As a result I started modifying your script a little. I added Phase 4 & 5.
Phase 4 has the time it will run at Max level.
Phase 5 defines the Pause time before the script runs again.
The Total Timer is now the entire duration of the session.

This will allow for the following scenario:
Phase 1: you'll get into your self bondage
Phase 2&3: you decide the ramp-up time and speed to the Max - so far still what you created!
Phase 4: The max stimulation will be for say 10 minutes and then the stimulation will stop.
Phase 5: you recover during a set time - say 30 minutes - still in your bondage. After that the script will start at Phase 1 again. so the total 'quite' time will be Phase 5 & 1 combined.
When you set the total timer to 2 or 3 hours you will 'enjoy' the loop of the script several times!

I am happy to publish the modification of the script if people would desire - but have no clue how to achieve this!
Some pointers would be appreciated.

Kind Regards,
HitchhikerNL
You can also find me on Fetlife under the same nick.
Feel free to PM me for an interesting conversation.
Stay safe, play safe!
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, Hitch Hiker.
Use the code button above the reply dialogue box to post your code.
Send me a private message if you would be interested in a promotion to the Developers group.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Glad you like it.

I'm okay with you publishing an altered version of the script too. What you do, it is in your scripts section in XToys, and you go there and just hit publish. You may have to give it a different name though.
That will make it available to the public XToys library.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
HitchhikerNL

Post by HitchhikerNL »

@KinkInSpace: Thank you for your great work!
(and your permission.)

With your directions I found the tiny dots which unrevealed the 'publish' button.

It gives me this response to find the script:
https://xtoys.app/scripts/-NHUa9tdBctEJgr-Q-ri

I am curious about the experiences?

Kind Regards,
Hitch Hiker
Stay safe, play safe!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Hi, HitchhikerNL and welcome to BoundAnna.
Thank you for extending the KinkInSpace's program.
HitchhikerNL

Post by HitchhikerNL »

kinbaku wrote:Hi, HitchhikerNL and welcome to BoundAnna.
Thank you for the warm welcome!

Hope you enjoy the extension.
Stay safe, play safe!
HitchhikerNL

Post by HitchhikerNL »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Aloha from Bound Anna, Hitch Hiker.
Use the code button above the reply dialogue box to post your code.
Send me a private message if you would be interested in a promotion to the Developers group.

I'll consider your offer.
Stay safe, play safe!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

HitchhikerNL wrote:
kinbaku wrote:Hi, HitchhikerNL and welcome to BoundAnna.

Hope you enjoy the extension.
Did yesterday your variation a couple times and enjoyed it.
This time only as a test without bondage.
Next time a test for adjusting the parameters to my own liking and after this testing: with self-bondage so that escape from the program is no longer possible :twisted: .
HitchhikerNL

Post by HitchhikerNL »

Great! Let me (us here) know your experience.

My experience is that the first couple of rounds I can prevent myself from cumming. But the 3rd or 4th round it is impossible. The post-orgams torture is quite heavy! I chickened out a couple of times testing it (with no bondage). So I would advise to endure the post-orgasm torture once without bondage to make sure you can endure....

I still want to try to set it up for 5 hours or so and see if I can come multiple times. And what that does to me..
An idea fur further extension of the script would then be that after, say 3 rounds, the Max is reduced to for example 80% so it can go on for hours.....
Stay safe, play safe!
HitchhikerNL

Post by HitchhikerNL »

HM1 wrote:I tried your script for 45min last night and loved it. The idea of rest times between max and restart is something that I was not aware of until now and how cool it is. I will keep using it in the future. I haven't found anything to criticize so far. Thanks for your work!
Thanks for your feedback! Suggestions & constructive criticism always welcome!
Stay safe, play safe!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

I took a test today from 6am to 9am.
With the following settings:
Maximum strength on channel B at 150 (only channel B of the DG-lab was connected with my elastic bands around the penis).
Initial delay 9 sec
phase 1 delay 2 sec
phase 1 Intense switch 40
phase 2 delay 10 sec
phase 2 Intense switch 60
phase 3 delay 20 sec
phase 3 Intense switch 80
phase 4 at max 120 sec
phase 5 before recycle 1 sec
end tour 60 minutes
The Initial and phase 5 short because I wasn't tied down.

With the following patterns, successively with the first 4 only run through once (after phase 5 each time changed pattern) and the last pattern until the hour had ended:
- No Pattern
- Moan softly~ by Leetthief (4m05s)
- Intense milking by Firefox93 (2s)
- CruelMilkman-Vol5 by Geo Cyberwolf (5m2s)
- Pump-it-Up V2 by Kapron (with all sliders moved to the left in DG-Lab's screen).

In the last pattern I also blindfolded myself and connected my Gemini to my nipples.

I suspect that the switch happens at the percentages (here 40%, 60%, 80%). When using a Pattern, this is not always correct - probably because the pattern itself goes over that percentage at the right time, so that you get to the next phase sooner.
But if you know that, it's not so bad.
The same thing happens that he moves forward 2 steps at once instead of only 1 step, probably due to rounding differences.

An improvement could be - but I don't know if this is possible with xtoys.app programming - that the Initial delay is only played the first time and that it immediately switches to "phase 1 delay" after the "5th phase".
Then phase 1 can really serve to get you ready: handcuffs on, switch on other devices, blindfold on, pull on the ratchets and wait in suspense when the program starts.

All in all pleasurable moments for 3 hours with gentle stimulation, edging, orgasm, milking, torture. :mrgreen: :rofl:
HitchhikerNL

Post by HitchhikerNL »

kinbaku wrote:
An improvement could be - but I don't know if this is possible with xtoys.app programming - that the Initial delay is only played the first time and that it immediately switches to "phase 1 delay" after the "5th phase".
Then phase 1 can really serve to get you ready: handcuffs on, switch on other devices, blindfold on, pull on the ratchets and wait in suspense when the program starts.

All in all pleasurable moments for 3 hours with gentle stimulation, edging, orgasm, milking, torture. :mrgreen: :rofl:
Thanks for sharing!

With respect to your suggestion: That is something I want to look into also. But I am not entirely sure if it can be managed....
At least we now have 2 improvement ideas...

Hope to hear from others too!
Stay safe, play safe!
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

HitchhikerNL wrote:
kinbaku wrote:

Thanks for sharing!

With respect to your suggestion: That is something I want to look into also. But I am not entirely sure if it can be managed....
At least we now have 2 improvement ideas...

Hope to hear from others too!
Being good at xtoys programming, yes this can be managed. Each section is its own job, so all you have to do is jump to a different job.