Automated Sex Stimulator with Arduino and TTS

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

zappy1

Automated Sex Stimulator with Arduino and TTS

Post by zappy1 »

Here is a link to Arduino code for a sex stimulator. The second link is a JavaScript instructor written to go with it. The cartoon mistress tells the player where to put the moving feather. The speed (servo amount of movement) and length of changes are random, so the player never knows what will happen next. The text-to-speech is also random. The feather is somewhat ticklish.

Code is very simple. Both TTS and Arduino code can be easily modified to suit players preferences. Different players can post customized code for each other so players will have no idea what will happen. Also no two play times are the same, always different. Modified code can create a light spanker. Main advantage is that is simple and easy to set up and use.

Arduino setup is cheap and easy. See the tutorial video. As little as $25.00. Use a very cheap, weak servo.

The goal is to integrate the servo, cam, and TTS, with player points for release. There is no easy way to do this. Any suggestions?

Arduino Code: http://gamefun.mygamesonline.org/arduin ... tickle.txt
Mistress Page: http://gamefun.mygamesonline.org/instuct_arduino.htm (View source for code)

Easy servo setup tutorial.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfmHNb5QAzc

kinbaku

Re: Automated Sex Stimulator with Arduino and TTS

Post by kinbaku »

Very easy and cheap to make. :D
When you connect the Arduino, the servo and a battery together, you have a device that you can easily move from one place to another.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Looks like a teddy bear. And may be the answer to this thread : viewtopic.php?f=12&t=7355&hilit=tickle+machine
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

For the feet, you can mount the servo on two other servos perpendicular to each other so that they move randomly in the x, y and z axes:
horizontal with the width of the foot, vertical with the length of the foot and one that moves a little for no pressure to a lot of pressure.
Can also be used subject to adjustment of other limit values for the private parts, nipples, hips, ears, abdomen, neck, ...
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

kinbaku wrote:For the feet, you can mount the servo on two other servos perpendicular to each other so that they move randomly in the x, y and z axes:
horizontal with the width of the foot, vertical with the length of the foot and one that moves a little for no pressure to a lot of pressure.
Can also be used subject to adjustment of other limit values for the private parts, nipples, hips, ears, abdomen, neck, ...
Didn't even think of that. Strap it right to the body and have it sweep back and forth whilst you are spread eagle. Like little tickle-bots all over the place. :twisted:
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
zappy1

Post by zappy1 »

Was not meant to tickle, but it really does a low level tickle. So it actually works to some extent. The limitation is it does not do a deep tickle and nor can it surprise with a body part. It really tickles because the player will never know exactly the speed or even if how long the rest is.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

zappy1 wrote:Was not meant to tickle, but it really does a low level tickle. So it actually works to some extent. The limitation is it does not do a deep tickle and nor can it surprise with a body part. It really tickles because the player will never know exactly the speed or even if how long the rest is.
With a shift register like 74HC595 you can control multiple servos with your Arduino. If you're blocking your body so you can't move, with the various feathers facing you, stimulating you at random times and places while blindfolded, I think it should be matchable with someone tickling you.
Of course it mainly takes place in your head: you have to imagine that different people randomly tickle you from which you cannot escape. :twisted: