Force feeding release

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

foxtobound

Force feeding release

Post by foxtobound »

Hi all !

It's my first topic on the forum and I'm sure your ingenuity will help.

Does anyone has tried / found a way to release from selfbondage by force feeding yourself with gross food like dog food or anything else using a software ? I had the idea of using a color detector software.

Exemple setup : Tied layed down in front of a plate of food and a webcam over the plate. In the plate, under the food is hiding a colored paper recognized by the color finder software. User must eat the food to make the colored paper visible for the web cam. Once the software see the paper the software activate a cd tray to release a key.

Although in this scenario, you are still able to not eat the food and leave it on the side of the plate. Also , it is still possible to eat only where the paper is hidden.

My question is : Do you have any idea to be obliged to eat the food ? By for exemple making the website recognise the color of food in a specific area (outside the plate) ? Also in the plate to eat the whole plate, make the software recognise multiple colors ?

Thank you so much for your helps, inputs and ideas !!
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Force feeding release

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Fox.
I was thinking the same thing, using a colour recognizer.
I still don't know how to get you to eat your vegetables. If extending one's health is not incentive, being freed of bondage might work. How not to cheat? I'll see what the community comes up with. Maybe put my own thinker on.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

What if the food was on an electronic scale, the kind that stays lit as long as it senses weight. When your colour recognizer no longer sees the digital display, it opens the tray.
Option B. Maybe try a gravity pet feeder.
images.jpg
images.jpg (4.46 KiB) Viewed 4131 times
The coloured paper would be at the bottom of the bowl, and only become visible after consuming all of the food in the gravity barrel, and the amount in the bowl, as the barrel would no longer have any more to dispense to the bowl.
As far as cheating by spitting the food elsewhere, not sure I can help you with that, unless you have a camera that detects the colour of the food, and it will only trigger when it no longer senses that colour.
Does it have to be solid food? I feel like liquid might be easier to make into a cheat proof scenario. V8 juice has a fairly distinct colour, and even if it is not too revolting to drink, you can always add something to it, make it more challenging to drink.
At any rate, make sure to have a secondary release, like a frozen key, in case your computer malfunctions.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome foxtobound.
Another solution is to mix the food in a blender so that it is liquid like soup. And then use canned release or something like that. Less chance that you won't get loose if the electric power goes out.
Shannon SteelSlave

kinbaku wrote:canned release
:rofl: I thought I have read everything here, I missed that one somehow. :rofl:
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
kinbaku wrote:canned release
:rofl: I thought I have read everything here, I missed that one somehow. :rofl:
Dang... I was about to run out and get a can of release at the store... :?

Just when you think convenience has finally reached the kink market... :facepalm:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Shannon SteelSlave

cannedrelease.jpg
Just don't get this one.
ezgif.com-resize.gif
ezgif.com-resize.gif (416.75 KiB) Viewed 4044 times
bound_jenny wrote:
Dang... I was about to run out and get a can of release at the store... :?

Just when you think convenience has finally reached the kink market... :facepalm:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Jenny.
You can find these, and other products next the the R.C. Cola.
👠👠
marcelo

Post by marcelo »

I thought of a scene in which the player, using a ring gag and handcuffs, has to lick a bowl of hard toffee until he can release the key that is at the bottom of the bowl
Additionally, ingredients that make the taste unpleasant can be included, and some toys :twisted:
Like:
  • Nipple clamps
  • Vibrator
  • Use high heels
  • Etc
Bondage scene.jpg
Sorry for my bad drawing skills :lol:
Te rieh

Post by Te rieh »

marcelo wrote:I thought of a scene in which the player, using a ring gag and handcuffs, has to lick a bowl of hard toffee until he can release the key that is at the bottom of the bowl
Additionally, ingredients that make the taste unpleasant can be included, and some toys :twisted:
Like:
  • Nipple clamps
  • Vibrator
  • Use high heels
  • Etc
Bondage scene.jpg
Sorry for my bad drawing skills :lol:
Nice and very clear image representation, Marcelo, thanks a lot.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Te rieh wrote:
marcelo wrote:Sorry for my bad drawing skills :lol:
Nice and very clear image representation, Marcelo, thanks a lot.
Yes, much nicer than my rough sketches.
selfbondage-shop

Post by selfbondage-shop »

The idea of being forced to drink high quantities of something (soup would fit to your questions) is fascinating me for a long time already. I think the only way to make sure, you don't spill it but swallow it is to control the urination. Your penis is tied to a tube which leads to a container. In the container there is a switch which is activated by a higher level of liquid. The switch can open an electromagnetic lock. So to fill the container you have to piss a lot and to piss a lot you have to drink a lot!

It is not easy though to make sure, the tube withstands different erectional states. A doggy position would help.

You can also imagine to be tied in a bath tub in a garden and everything going through the sink is collected. That would be safer.
I am inventing and producing selfbondage gear
http://www.sëlfbondage-shop.com
Shannon SteelSlave

Welcome to Bound Anna, Self Bondage Shop.
I see you are well versed in self bondage and safety. Send me a Private message when you get a chance.
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, selfbondage-shop. Good solutions you give with your 2 posts, I look forward to your next posts. :hi:
Don't forget to PM Shannon, you won't regret it.
selfbondage-shop

Post by selfbondage-shop »

Thank you for the warm welcome, I pm'ed him already :)

Back to the topic:
https://aulich24.de/de/schwimmerschalte ... al-hq.html

This is the kind of switch I would use, two connected in series. They open the circuit when they float. I did a MagBound extension for a customer once where I mounted two switches into a jerry can. But all sorts of setups with tubes are pretty unsecure. When used just as a way to open the lock prematurely to the timer or drainage of the battery, then it is ok.
I am inventing and producing selfbondage gear
http://www.sëlfbondage-shop.com