Arduino playing around

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

LittleDaisy

Arduino playing around

Post by LittleDaisy »

Hi all, would like to wave to you all and give a big thank you to everyone who contributes to this site. It has helped not just myself but I'm sure many others in their desires :)

Decided that I would dig out some very old projects I've had stored on a USB drive after I had a clear-out and one of the things was an Arduino-based timer system for the release of a key. So I ordered a new Arduino so I could have a look at this once more.

Yesterday I finished a mock and first proof-concept working model of a timer that fits into a smoke sense with a PIR sensor linked to a servo for the release of a key along with an Active buzzer.

The System works by setting a time of the sentence, along with a percentage chance that the system will pause the timer and force you to make your way to the system where the PIR will detect you, the buzzer stops. You then have to leave the area before the timer will continue to count down.

Upon reaching the sentence that was set, the servo releases the key by dropping it directly below the device. To ensure the key doesn't get stuck the servo also goes into shake mode where it dislodges any key that may not have fallen with gravity.

This part is all done and working and has been running tests on it and it all seems very stable and fun. Time will tell when to test it LOL.

Now I'm working on an update(s) for It, these could be as follows.
  • 1. Sensors in other rooms linked via Wifi or Bluetooth to the main sensor unit
    2. Pressure pads where you must go when told. (Wirelessly linked)
    3. Shock system for the ankle for punishment routine (Wireless Linked)
    4. Enforcement of Virtual Cages areas - Similar to a dog collar but this will be via sensors
Parts used so far are
1) Arduino Uno
2) Servo
3) Infrared Motion Sensor
4) small Active Buzzer
5) 9v battery clip & Battery.

Total cost is less than £20 for this build at commercial prices from amazon

Would people be interested is what I'm wondering, for me to further develop this, provide PDFs of the schematics and diagrams for the Arduino along with code, or is it something that has been done to death in the past?

Kind Regards.
Little d
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Arduino playing around

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Daisy. A similar project is underway in the Developers room. Send me a Private Message, I can get you in the right direction.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome LittleDaisy to BoundAnna.
I'm very interested in all things with Arduino at the moment for certain reasons, more about that at BoundAnna later. So also in your projects. :wink:
LittleDaisy

Post by LittleDaisy »

kinbaku wrote:Welcome LittleDaisy to BoundAnna.
I'm very interested in all things with Arduino at the moment for certain reasons, more about that at BoundAnna later. So also in your projects. :wink:
Thank you for your words :) it's nice to know others are playing with the Arduino as it's a brilliant little piece of kit when used right.

Kinda regards
Little d.
LittleDaisy

Post by LittleDaisy »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Welcome to Bound Anna, Daisy. A similar project is underway in the Developers room. Send me a Private Message, I can get you in the right direction.

Thank you for the welcome it is appreciated :)

Sent you a PM as you said. Thank you again for the welcome.

little d.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Enjoy the promotion, looking forward to your input, whether it adds to, or changes the direction of the project. My participation is more in the educational sense, so I will be working to complete Riddle's project, but may also be able to work on your thing, that is, if it goes in the different direction.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

LittleDaisy wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Welcome to Bound Anna, Daisy. A similar project is underway in the Developers room. Send me a Private Message, I can get you in the right direction.

Thank you for the welcome it is appreciated :)

Sent you a PM as you said. Thank you again for the welcome.

little d.
Glad you feel welcome. I am another who welcomes your input to our wonderful forum.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!