Panopticon chatbot

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

masterbot

Panopticon chatbot

Post by masterbot »

Hi, anyone interested in giving a try to Panopticon?
It's a secret holder based on a Telegram chatbot: a secret can be a simple text or a picture (for example the picture of a combination lock).
All you need is the Telegram chat app

https://t.me/panopticon_bot

Key features

* the stored secret can be a simple text or a picture (usually a picture of combination lock)
* the user can decide the amount of time for the secret to be revealed
* the user can decide the location where the secret will be revealed (that means the user has to phisically go to the location in order to unlock it with the phone)
* some complications can be added to a "time" secret, like randomize the tme, hide the timer, add some additional minutes to the timer or add some punishment if the user makes too many questions while the secret is locked
* handling of multiple secrets
* optionally it's possible to set a price for a secret and pay for the secret in case of emergency (no money back, sorry)
* BETA: give away the control of your secrets to another "master" user, he will be able to change the release date of the secret and add complications to any secrets. While not in control a "slave" can only reveal secret after the time is due or he's in the right reveal location
* BETA: direct messaging between "master" and "slave"

Any feedback is apreciated
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Panopticon chatbot

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Good to meet you Master Bot. :hi: Send me a Private Message, might have something to interest you.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Trixxxie

Post by Trixxxie »

The option with the location is very interessting.
I think of going to a public toilet, dressing up in something slutty, lock using a combination lock and then force myself to walk to a certain location.

Can you tell me how close you have to be do the target? Is that meant for walking distances or do you have to be within a huge radius around the target location?

I also discovered a "bug". You can set a price for emergency like 100 Euro. But then the option is not locked, you just can overwrite the price to 1 euro.
Shannon SteelSlave

Welcome to Bound Anna, Trixxxie.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Some questions that come to mind:
How secure is any communication with this bot? Is there any way for someone (anyone, including, or excluding the administrators of this bot) from accessing the "secrets" or the communication with the bot?
Is there a way to have a secondary "alternative" method of release (so for instance either: Go to a location or wait 6 hour for the release?)
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Sounds useful, I think. :twisted:
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Te rieh

Post by Te rieh »

Sounds very interesting. I've been using telegram bots (at home to remind me to wash the fish :mrgreen: ) and at work with some industrial processes where it was easier to send a telegram from a bot to a co-worker each time that there was an issue with a machine.

Thanks for sharing.
masterbot

Post by masterbot »

Trixxxie wrote: Can you tell me how close you have to be do the target? Is that meant for walking distances or do you have to be within a huge radius around the target location?
It's about 70 metres
Trixxxie wrote: I also discovered a "bug". You can set a price for emergency like 100 Euro. But then the option is not locked, you just can overwrite the price to 1 euro.
The UX of a chatbot is particular, you are allowed to make changes to the price for emergency within 5 minutes of the creation of the secret (perhaps this should be explained better).
masterbot

Post by masterbot »

Gregovic wrote: How secure is any communication with this bot? Is there any way for someone (anyone, including, or excluding the administrators of this bot) from accessing the "secrets" or the communication with the bot?
Only the admin can see the secret, the admin password is stored in a safe and not easily available, otherwise my session would be useless.
Gregovic wrote: Is there a way to have a secondary "alternative" method of release (so for instance either: Go to a location or wait 6 hour for the release?)
Yes, with some more coding should be possible, so you mean "time", "location", "time AND location", "time OR location"
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

masterbot wrote:
Gregovic wrote: Is there a way to have a secondary "alternative" method of release (so for instance either: Go to a location or wait 6 hour for the release?)
Yes, with some more coding should be possible, so you mean "time", "location", "time AND location", "time OR location"
Yes, that is exactly what I mean. Basically, if something prevents you from getting to a location it would be good to still be able to get out with an option that's not quite an emergency release but worse than using the primary release if that would be an option.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
b780

Post by b780 »

How does Crazy mode work?
Shannon SteelSlave

Welcome to Bound Anna, B.
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, b780.
Unfortunately I don't know how it works. :facepalm: :oops:
masterbot

Post by masterbot »

b780 wrote:How does Crazy mode work?
Sorry I don't get notifications from this forum.
I've added docs in the bot, basically the crazy mode add some random minutes to the delay every time you try to reveal a secret (but not every time).
It's particularly nasty when the timer is hidden.
masterbot

Post by masterbot »

Gregovic wrote: Yes, with some more coding should be possible, so you mean "time", "location", "time AND location", "time OR location"
Yes, that is exactly what I mean. Basically, if something prevents you from getting to a location it would be good to still be able to get out with an option that's not quite an emergency release but worse than using the primary release if that would be an option.[/quote]
[/quote]

I'll add this