Panopticon chatbot

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

Jadit

Re: Panopticon chatbot

Post by Jadit »

masterbot wrote:* the stored secret can be a simple text or a picture (usually a picture of combination lock)
Just a note, this is not something i would simply trust. Phone camera can easily make a blurred or unfocused image. If you see the whole picture in its entirety to verify you would then be able to remember the number and make the "game" redundant.

So one way i've thought an image could be verified is by fragmenting it in tiny pieces, set them in random order and rotations. Then show something like 20% of the fragments to the user for piece of mind. There would be a button to show a different random set in again different order and rotations.

Even better if you were able to use image recognition view only the area of the numbers, that then sliced instead of all outside of it. Because it would show so tiny fragments of the numbers it would be harder to determine what number a slice is from.
... Alternatively this doesn't need any image recognition, just first a blurred black&white version of the image from which user can roughly crop the area of the numbers himself.
schulz

Post by schulz »

Is the Chatbot still working? I told him a TestSecret "Test666" duration 15min and then he asked me about a comlication and i choose punishment, then he added 30min and now it's over an hour ago and he doesn't relief the secret? :wink:
schulz

Post by schulz »

I tried it now out multiple times and I always don’t get the secret back… something is t working there or I’m too stupid
andresd

Post by andresd »

schulz wrote:I tried it now out multiple times and I always don’t get the secret back… something is t working there or I’m too stupid
Have you try a "/reveal" command?
I've tried it right now and it works fine for me.
schulz

Post by schulz »

Thanks a lot... :oops: i didn't know the command /reveal

Was it written in the text? Now it's working, thank you