[IDEA] game that could feature ESTIM

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

KinkInSpace

[IDEA] game that could feature ESTIM

Post by KinkInSpace »

Introduction
I've been thinking a lot about what game could be made that could have proper estim torture and reward system that would be fair to be played without getting to a point where either the game is unfairly hard or just too easy.

Ideally when you play a game of this matter, you want a game that punishes mistakes but forces taking risk where higher levels will induce additional handicaps.

When you think of traditional games, you probably think of a platformer, but suffice to say, you can get very skilled at such game that eventually you can beat it without getting any punishment, or you tweak it that it is so hard that it just isn't any fun.

Another form of game is one where luck is a big factor. For example a cardgame. If you get punished for not having luck, it just doesn't feel right, so this was not ideal either.

For a long while I was thinking for a game concept that could feature estim torture and rewards without being unfair to the player. Because if you can manage to do this, it will be fun to play this without being seen as torture.

Ideally it would be great if the game itself had a BDSM theme, but more thought had lead me to it being better if the game is not, such that everyone can play it, but only those who know can play it as ESTIM BDSM game.

The game is...
So, what is this game that I've come up with?
Its a simple 2D maze game. The game can feature background music, but this can be disabled for the use with an ESTIM unit.
There is a sound test in the settings that you can use to set a volume and test how it responds to your estim unit on various levels.

In early levels, the game will not bring much challenge, just so one gets used to the controls and concept.

The object is this, a maze is generated, the entrance and exit spawn somewhere, and one must navigate the maze to finish the level.

Every square the player leaves changes color, coloring the path the player is taking. Every time the player touches one of the coloured spots (because the player backtracked due to a dead end) a harsh sound is played indicating failure and delivering torture to the player.

Every time the player reaches the end, a victory music is played at low volume giving pleasure instead, something the player wants to feel.

Higher levels can introduce new mechanics, such as:
- teleporters (touch one point, be warped to the other and back). Plays a sound that is not entirely unpleasant but not torture either.
- Multiple paths that cycle back to itself (if a player takes such path, and cycles back to itself, they will have to cross at least one cell of a space they already been to, so torture is given.- timer ( every second, a bleep is played. The level starts with enough time but counts down. The lower the timer, the louder the bleeps, making it more unpleasant as time goes by) When 0 is reached, the bleeps change to short burst of the torture sound, giving the player an experience it really wants to try and avoid, making the player take unnecessary risks.
- teleporters with only the spawn point visible (player sees they need to take the teleporter, but the destination is unknown and may spawn them in a location they have already been before.
- Low visibility. The level starts with full visibility, but a shroud starts forming from the outer edges of the level and growing towards a small diameter around the player making the player navigate mostly in the dark, making it more and more likely that the player gets in the wrong path.
- Keys, buttons and doors. (Player must push a button or collect a key to open a passage or otherwise alter the maze in order to progress. Can lead to backtracking to a place the player already had been to, forcing taking punishment.
- Keys, buttons and hidden doors (same as above, but the doors the keys and buttons control are invisible until the button is pressed or the key is aquired.)

Imagine going level by level getting into mazes that become so big that the screen scrolls and planning becomes impossible. Torture is inevitable but only on the later levels.
Or levels where the timer is so tight that one just takes every route and takes the torture for granted.

Final word
I'm not skilled enough to make this game, so I'm not going to do so, but if anyone does want to make a game that can be used in conjunction with ESTIM, then here is an idea for one.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: [IDEA] game that could feature ESTIM

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Reminds me of a high tech version of these e stim connected cuffs.
Attachments
index.jpg
index.jpg (8.85 KiB) Viewed 2588 times
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Reminds me of a high tech version of these e stim connected cuffs.
And this reminds me of this board :rofl:

If someone is needed to serve as a test subject for the game as described by KinkInSpace: always ready. It seems very exciting to me. Having to make decisions with their painful or pleasurable consequences.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

These are nice for sure, but both add something to the mix that makes it less ideal. Its fatiguing to do these and if you are already a bit fatigued, you would choose not to play this as it would be to hard.

Therefor my ideal game is one you can just fire up on your pc and hook yourself up to estim for an added sensation, similarly as how you have games that you can play on a normal controller, or specialized controller such as a racing game with steering wheel that has force feedback. The wheel greatly enhances the experience. That is basically what the ESTIM option is for this maze type of game.

Of course, all mazes are auto generated on the spot, such that each level is unique, giving replayability a huge gain.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Shannon SteelSlave

KinkInSpace wrote:These are nice for sure, but both add something to the mix that makes it less ideal. Its fatiguing to do these and if you are already a bit fatigued, you would choose not to play this as it would be to hard.
That's one thing I like, is that it is a physical challenge. That girl said her arms got tired after a few rounds.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

An idea that I want to do in that nature.

I received the following order from Restricted:
- Put the handcuff key in a box in your upstairs bedroom
- In the living room, hang the key of the box on a string under an ice cube on a saucer on the table, so that the key comes within reach once the ice has melted
- tie your ankles together
- A chain must go from your ankles and lie on your back with your knees folded. The other end of the chain must have handcuffs attached. It doesn't matter how long the chain between the cuffs are but no more than 30 cm
- Place your hands in the cuffs and lock them on your wrists
- You now have to "walk" on your knees and elbows to get to the keys
- Crawl up the stairs to your bedroom for ultimate liberation
- You should have to roll onto your back to get the keys into the cuffs.

I have a leather translucent mobile phone case to attach to your arm when you are cycling and want to consult the map. I attach this to my upper arm for my phone with the program. The DG-lab itself has a connection to place on my other inner arm.
I set it up so that about 10 minutes after the ice melts, the DG-lab starts with signals that get stronger and stronger.

So if I don't hurry I will have a harder time moving forward with increasingly worse signals. :shock: Which are so pleasant at first that you would like to lie down and enjoy.
Wondering if I can resist the temptation to enjoy the stimulation, rather than hurry up :?:
Shannon SteelSlave

kinbaku wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Reminds me of a high tech version of these e stim connected cuffs.

If someone is needed to serve as a test subject for the game as described by KinkInSpace: always ready. It seems very exciting to me. Having to make decisions with their painful or pleasurable consequences.
I had forgotten about this, sorry. But don't take it personally, I had also switched gears away from those Deviant Design Cuffs.
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
Shannon SteelSlave

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
KinkInSpace wrote:These are nice for sure, but both add something to the mix that makes it less ideal. Its fatiguing to do these and if you are already a bit fatigued, you would choose not to play this as it would be to hard.
I see that you found them. I just said it reminds me of that device. The difference is not in that it is a brain teaser, but very much a mental game. The light blinks on at random, then you have a short time to put the ball in the side of the maze it tells you. Shocking begins after that time and intensifies. If someone locks this on you, your hands and mind are both in bondage. Your full attention now must stay on the gamer, if you miss that light blink, you're in trouble. You don't have to strap someone into a chair for this to work. But the most important part, it gets locked to your body. Your captor must decide when the torment ends, as you will not be able to do anything else or even sleep, until they say so. That visual element and all of these thoughts drove me to attempt to contact the builder to sell me the prototype. But I doubt I would have paid too much for it.
It would definitely go into the punishment category.
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
kinbaku wrote:

I had forgotten about this, sorry. But don't take it personally, I had also switched gears away from those Deviant Design Cuffs.
No problem. I like also this labyrinth and the other devilish things he made.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

I have a start of a game, kinda like a mine field, where you try to make your way across the screen.
Don't remember how far I got on it, I will need to find it again.
And a few other ones that could be "perverted"...
How about Battle Ship.
For every ship lost, the punishment goes up, for every ship you sink, the pleasure goes up...
That way, you are actively trapped between the two...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Dark_Lizerd wrote:How about Battle Ship.
For every ship lost, the punishment goes up, for every ship you sink, the pleasure goes up...
That way, you are actively trapped between the two...
Too bad I have a good strategy to win battleship most of the time. :? Otherwise a good idea and not so completely dependent on the arbitrariness - although it is partly in there. :idea:
Shannon SteelSlave

Monopoly. That's all I have to say. (I kick ass at that game)
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Monopoly. That's all I have to say. (I kick ass at that game)
And it has already provided a prison. 8)
And trains for Jenny. :mrgreen:
Shannon SteelSlave

In my version, you can own Jail.
We should have a version where you buy members based on their interests instead of property. Like the highest posters of each subforum would be the names used. I would be one of the 3 for Test Posting.
kinbaku wrote: And trains for Jenny. :mrgreen:
Jenny is on every 5th space on the board.
Next episode : What the Chance and Community Chest cards should say.
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Going back to the topic of estim mazes, there is the electric maze, a real object you can use to train memory and teamplay by making a team try to beat a hidden maze. You start at the edge of a grid and you have to move onto the grid. You move in 4 directions and one of the 4 is a passable square, one of the 4 is the square you came from and 2 of the squares are triggers.

Your goal is to start at the start square and continuing walking the maze until you find a trigger square. If so, you lose that round and another player attempts to walk the maze. The maze never changes until someone reaches the end.

Now, consider that you play the other maze game as in the opening post, but there is a counter that counts down. Say, a lives counter. You start with 10 lives, and every time you make a mistake that requires torture, a live is substracted. Once you reach 0 lives, you end up "death" and you have to solve the hidden maze in order to replenish with 10 lives again. Now, each time you walk on a hidden cell, not only are you transferred to the starting position, a sound plays that will torture you. The more errors you make, the more intense and longer the torture will be.

At the beginning, these death mazes are small and not too complex, but as you loose more lives and you play the dead mazes more and more, they become bigger too, making them quite a bit harder.