SB surveillance/release software

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

Furimane

SB surveillance/release software

Post by Furimane »

I was thinking about a computer vision program that would monitor a person during selfbondage and would trigger something like sharing compromising photos online or deleting a important folder if the person leaves the frame before a timer finishes counting down, working like a release method. Does something like this already exist?
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: SB surveillance/release software

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I think I saw a colour recognizer program that could execute commands if a colour was present or missing. I think one of the executable actions was that it would donate money to your least favourite political party or something, no take backs. That might have been the penalty to allow an early release though. Pretty sure I read it all here from this site though. Look around a bit, especially here viewtopic.php?f=28&t=5208
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Furimane wrote:I was thinking about a computer vision program that would monitor a person during selfbondage and would trigger something like sharing compromising photos online or deleting a important folder if the person leaves the frame before a timer finishes counting down, working like a release method. Does something like this already exist?
I'm sure I've seen it here at BoundAnna. But I don't find it immediately: it was something that you had to sit still - like standing in the corner for punishment - or else time was added before you could free yourself.
Shannon SteelSlave

We had one that used light. But it was flawed, as one user was stuck forever because a moth got in front of the light source and was beating its wings or something. Added a million jillion minutes.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Ah, here it is viewtopic.php?f=11&t=5053&hilit=moth
That from me was a different and more peaceful version of standing in the corner, waiting for the computer to tell you to get out, but what a story! And a warning if I ever want to build something like this. How a little moth can play the dungeon-master of a human. Shouldn't we invite this "Sir Moth" to BoundAnna's forum if he's still alive (it's been from 2011).