Online virtual Mistress: Jennifer in Control

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

little_boy

Online virtual Mistress: Jennifer in Control

Post by little_boy »

Since I have no real life domme, I have been playing with so called virtual Mistress programs in the past. Most of them weren't really satisfying. But then I discovered Jennifer in Control which I really like and therefore wanted to share with you.

JiC is a web application which acts as the virtual Mistress Jennifer who takes control over you and after a while, won't get out of your head anymore.

It all starts with an "initiatiation task" which gives you step by step instructions to do some stuff and takes pictures with your webcam meanwhile. The pictures are validated by a volunteering moderator and once accepted, you are in control of Mistresses Jennifer.

The interface consists of a chatbot-like message center where you can interact with Jennifer. The main goal is to keep the "mood" of Jennifer above a certain threshold, under the thread of exposure of the pictures made during initiation... Blackmail so to say.

In order to keep Mistress Jennifer's mood high enough, you can ask for a random task to be executed by you. Once started, you will again get instructions of the task to perform and pictures are taken meanwhile to verify you are performing the task correctly. When finished, the pictures are anonymously peer-reviewed by other victims of Jennifer. When all instructions are followed well, you earn some mood. If you failed to properly follow instructions, mood will be subtracted.

The tasks you get are chosen from a pool of tasks with different genres, f.e. bondage, humiliation, pain, sissy etcetera. You can configure your 'likes', 'don't likes' and 'limits' yourself, but apart from that you dont have a say in which specific tasks you get. This means that you get tasks you like to do, but every now and then you get a task that is just boring or humiliating; just as a real domme would do with you.

Note: Of course uploading of the pictures is a certain risk. The blackmail and exposure is definitely real and so far JiC has prooved itself for multiple years already to be a reliable blackmailing system (i.e.: only expose in agreed conditions). Also, you can ask for an exit any time and after one final task, all of your pictures are removed.

To me, the JiC system is attractive as it really helps me to push myself, set challenges for myself and to give just that little extra motivation to do things of which I fantasized before but never dared to do or completely finish. It really adds an extra dimension to selfbondage for me.

There's an active community of Jennifer's slaves on the forum and both the platform and the pool of tasks is actively maintained and developed.

If you are curious and want to join, have a look at https://play-link.com/jennifer.html
kinbaku

Re: Online virtual Mistress: Jennifer in Control

Post by kinbaku »

little_boy wrote:If you are curious and want to join, have a look at https://play-link.com/jennifer.html
Thanks for dealing the site.
But, in any case, read the Disclaimer (on a regular basis). And check this text if you agree with this before you start playing with it. It's a risk you may or may not want to take.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

We already have our own Jenny in Control, thanks. Just kidding. Good find. Has many parallels to a points system project I am working on. Still too embryonic to give hope, but if I get it my way, it leaves the user in control, and though it is designed more for the undecided mind, it may be able to interact with some other programs or companion to them.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:We already have our own Jenny in Control
Better believe it... :whip: :twisted:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Shannon SteelSlave

Yeah, and that's me, standing next to the whip-wielder, in case anyone is asking...
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
siegfried

Post by siegfried »

I tried JiC. It made me feel like I was being dominated by the other slaves, those who note the task I was going through. It is also the slaves who make the task. And it is often painful. I stopped.
Shannon SteelSlave

siegfried wrote:I tried JiC. It made me feel like I was being dominated by the other slaves, those who note the task I was going through. It is also the slaves who make the task. And it is often painful. I stopped.
Do you think it would be hard for others? Would you care to share any of the experience?
👠👠
whomadeangus

Post by whomadeangus »

What would be cool is a more flexible system. For instance, if you need motivation losing weight, getting in shape, reaching a goal. You could pick either a financial punishment, blackmail, or bondage/pain or other punishment and something that is understand that some times our mates Are not as kinky as we are…
siegfried

Post by siegfried »

Can the Amazon Halo connected bracelet, with its "body scan" and "tone analysis" functions, be intrusive enough for this?
rezreal

Post by rezreal »

I've been in JIC for a while and really can recommend it. Had do quit due to real live incompatibilty. You do not _have_ to allow other slaves to review your tasks (can be configured) and there is quite advances section to configure your limits. Mine got always respected and while I am really not into serving a community and "playing with other slaves", It was a very intense and interesting experience by only having the "ai" monitor you. The admins/moderators are very friendly and I have gained a degree of trust that they do not have ill intentions.
For full "immersion" I'd simply avoid the associated forum.