VR dungeon during self bondage?

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

mtlsub

VR dungeon during self bondage?

Post by mtlsub »

I was wondering if anyone knows of (or has the ability to create) a dungeon room in VR That way anyone with a VR headset can be bound and look around the dungeon or other environment.

Thanks, mtlsub
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: VR dungeon during self bondage?

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Did you see this? viewtopic.php?f=28&t=13652
Maybe you and Dilemma could team up.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
beldritch

Post by beldritch »

Hi mtlsub.

Have you tried looking into Virt-A-Mate? You can create your own environments and whole scenes using community-created assets. There are plenty of assets already available, including whole dungeon sets that would probably suit your needs. I believe you can convert/import DAZ assets, which are pretty common if there are things you want specifically. The VAM community has a large number of high-quality content creators. Some of which will also undertake commissions.

Take a look at the Virt-A-Mate Hub and see what's available. https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/?page=1

Thousands of free assets: https://f95zone.to/threads/virt-a-mate- ... ect.34878/
mtlsub

Post by mtlsub »

Wow Virt-a-mate looks cool. While I see there are indeed a ton of free assets, it looks like you need to become a monthly patreon supporter to download the program?
beldritch

Post by beldritch »

Kind of, but also not really.

You can get a code that will work perpetually just by paying for a single month and then cancelling. As and when they deliver updates, you'd need to pay again for that month to get the new code for that version. It's up to you if you pay every month. Most people don't.

Updates to VAM are very infrequent right now as they're currently working on VAM 2.0 which is a long way off, so the current version will be the latest for quite a while.

Not to mention, the codes for each update is usually shared in that forum thread. But I like to pay my way where possible.