VR Prison dilemma game

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

dilemma

VR Prison dilemma game

Post by dilemma »

Hello,

I'm new to the forum but like to share a VR game I've hacked together: https://dilemma-vr.net/

The idea of the game is that the player and an NPC are locked in separate cells. Each cell is equipped with a button. The first one (player or NPC) to press the button loses. The second character who presses the button is freed immediately. For the player, there is no way to know if the NPC has pressed the button or not. If the player loses, the player has to stay in the cell twice the time the NPC spend in the cell.

The game is intended to be played with a cardboard VR head strap and a mobile phone to get an immersive "in a cell" experience. It's possible to turn this into a real self-bondage session:

Take a combination lock that allows you to set a new combination. Set it to a random combination and take a photo without looking at the numbers. The game allows you to add the photo as a "release photo". Use the combination lock in whatever bondage setup you like. While being locked in the virtual cell, your also locked up in real life. If the player in the game is freed from the cell, you see the photo with the combination that will set you free in real life.

ALWAYS use backup release mechanisms. If the browser crashes, the battery dies, or even the browser tab just reloads, your release photo is gone!

The game is just a rough draft. Let me know if you like it. I'm open to suggestions. In principle this thing could become a multiple player game.
Last edited by Shannon SteelSlave on 22 Oct 2022, 04:37, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Updated game website link. Old link had expired certificate.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: VR Prison dilemma game

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Dilemma. Send me a Private Message when you can. Good news for you.
As for the game, it sounds like fun. For some reason, makes me think of the isolation cell test astronauts must take to go into space, specifically the movie "Rocket Man" (1997).
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna dilemma. You have chosen the right name for you with such a game that you made.
Tied to a chair with a combination lock and wearing VR glasses, it seems an interesting game. You must then be able to remove the glasses once you have received the number code.
illuminating

Post by illuminating »

I once wrote a program like that. (without the VR part that is)
The program chooses a (blind) random time to count down. (between preset min & max)
The program has only one button.
If you press it after the countdown has ended it opens the CD-tray, releasing the key.
If you press it before the countdown has ended the timer resets.

An alternative setup is when the timer is visible and counting down (in one or two minutes)
from the absolute maximum lockdown time you think you might be able to handle, to the minimum time you want to be locked down.
You can press the button once the timer gets to a lockdown time you know you will be able to handle.
But if you wait too long (hoping to get away easy) and get below a random chosen lock down time (between min and max),
the timer resets to the max.
..and the button is deactivated.
I like buttered scones for tea
whomadeangus

Post by whomadeangus »

illuminating wrote:I once wrote a program like that. (without the VR part that is)
The program chooses a (blind) random time to count down. (between preset min & max)
If you press it after the countdown has ended it opens the CD-tray, releasing the key.

An alternative setup is when the timer is visible and counting down (in one or two minutes)
from the absolute maximum lockdown time you think you might be able to handle, to the minimum time you want to be locked down.
You can press the button once the timer gets to a lockdown time you know you will be able to handle.
But if you wait too long (hoping to get away easy) and get below a random chosen lock down time (between min and max),
I would pay money for that set up. Something that was plug and play… I wonder if it could be set up to do other things like let it play songs from a list that you hate or play on a screen a movie you hate
Jonnydom16

Post by Jonnydom16 »

My god! VR AND SB AMAZING!!!!! would love if you made something that worked with the Oculus quest 2! Its what i dream about! When im rich you will be receiving commissions lol!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Jonnydom16 wrote:My god! VR AND SB AMAZING!!!!! would love if you made something that worked with the Oculus quest 2! Its what i dream about! When im rich you will be receiving commissions lol!
And a sensory full body suit so you can feel everything that happens in your VR. If only we had enough money to pay for it all. :mrgreen:
dilemma

Post by dilemma »

(duplicate deleted)
Last edited by dilemma on 08 Aug 2021, 16:48, edited 2 times in total.
dilemma

Post by dilemma »

Jonnydom16 wrote:My god! VR AND SB AMAZING!!!!! would love if you made something that worked with the Oculus quest 2! Its what i dream about! When im rich you will be receiving commissions lol!
The game is based on aframe.io which has the Oculus Quest 2 in the list of supported hardware: https://aframe.io/docs/1.2.0/introducti ... t-headsets

If you have a Oculus Quest 2 and it doesn't work I'd be very interested in a more detailed error report. Send me a PM if you like.
sexdemon

Post by sexdemon »

This is neat, although its stopped loading for me right now,

Had a few suggestions should you wish to develop this further.

1)Configurable sounds (on and off for an advanced menu), sounds like water dripping, rats, chain clangs, screams (sexual or non) all randomised so that you cant tell how much time has passed by counting drips etc. also sounds of guards walking, opening and closing doors etc (cant tell if guard or npc)

2)Different skins for the NPC/more detail such as lingerie, naked, leather etc, Also a male version for those who want it

3)Voice, NPC speaks to you, taunts you, (saying things like I have pressed the button etc(even if she hasn't) if you loose and she comes in to taunt you and leave you, she could say so and laugh at you etc.

4)option for games you can ask for out of the wall with benefits for winning and consequences for loosing, more time, less light, rats in cell, spiders, cockroaches etc.

5)not sure of possible but way to it to control another page on a laptop for a cd tray release.

6)different sizes and styles of cells, such as padded, basement dungeon, sex dungeon, cage etc.

Thanks again for the game.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Yes, Dilemma, our newest Developer, seems to have create something here, and suggestions are very welcomed.
Maybe voices from nearby prisoners, moans, and even different scenarios, like the medieval dungeon, interrogation room, ect.
Thanx again, D for sharing.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
dilemma

Post by dilemma »

Thank you for the feedback and the suggestions. This is really appreciated. I have a couple of responses:

- There should be faint occasional moaning (starting after a few minutes) and a humming sound. (The timing is randomized in such a way that it "does not average out" after x occurrences) Tripping water is a good suggestion. Safari browser has a few limitations with the effect that the sound does not work. For all other platforms, there should be sound (most noticeably the door sound)

- Taunting voices -- great idea!

- Different NPC skins or models is a great idea. I don't have too much experience in 3d modelling/sculpting, but I will see what I can do/find online.

- I'm working on new maps/scenarios. This is certainly going to come.

- Controlling another device (opening a cd tray) sounds really cool. I haven't used anything like that yet. It's not possible for a website (e.g the VR game) to access another device in the local network, for good reasons. Technically, I can think of two ways this could work: 1. The VR game sends a HTTP request to the other device. For this, the user would need to enter the local IP address of the other device. The other device would need to set the correct CORS headers in the response, act based on the blocked initial CORS request, or be able to accept a web socket connection (which has no CORS limitation). 2. The VR game sends the state of the game to the website. The status can be polled with a game id from the other device which would open the tray if the sever indicates the end of the game. I think both methods required custom coding. Maybe someone can comment what you think is more feasible.

- Unfortunately, the website is down at the moment due to issues with the free hosting service https://forum.infinityfree.net/t/websit ... king/49756 I guess you get what you pay for! :roll:
sexdemon

Post by sexdemon »

I know what your saying with the CD tray/sharing, the way I thought it may work would be syncing up a release session with a game session with a randomly generated code generated by the game session before it starts. just trying to think of a way that doesn't rely on forgetting a code etc, plus with a long enough phone cable and the right straps, one could lock on the vr headset.
sexdemon

Post by sexdemon »

I had a play with this this morning, came up with a couple more suggestions.

if you close the NPC's door first they become bitter and will stay in longer, maybe randomly triple instead of double the time, and also if mercy is on, instead of 50-50 (assuming it is) maybe instead is 75-25 chance to remain locked up.

the idea of a bit of mindfuckery too, like the npc coming in to release you, walking out as if not too, 5 mins later they do come in and release.

ability to add a microphone input in order to demand silence or demand some form of volume (beg to be let go) etc
illuminating

Post by illuminating »

whomadeangus wrote:
illuminating wrote:I once wrote a program like that. (without the VR part that is)

I would pay money for that set up. Something that was plug and play… I wonder if it could be set up to do other things like let it play songs from a list that you hate or play on a screen a movie you hate
Hey whomadeangus.
I would love to send them to you, however, to be honest, I'm not a very good programmer and while I am willing to face the consequences of my own software-bugs I would not want anyone else to suffer them.
Apart from that, I wrote them years ago. They worked under Xp, not sure how they do on newer platforms.
Let me know If you would like to get in contact to see what works and what not.
I like buttered scones for tea