Random Session (Windows, AutoIt) v1.0.2 [Updated 2022-08-20]

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

davisev5225

Random Session (Windows, AutoIt) v1.0.2 [Updated 2022-08-20]

Post by davisev5225 »

NEW VERSION 1.0.2 UPLOADED

Yes, I know, there's thousands of these types of programs out there. This one has been a personal pet-project for some time, and I finally feel it is in a state that I can release it to the public. What makes this different from other "random type" software is this software doesn't have a cluttered interface with photos and widgets everywhere, and has a fully scalable, user-customizable list of items in .ini format.

To use it is simple. The first time you run it, it will create the .ini file next to the executable. You can open that .ini file and customize each section however you want. Just number your entries in order (1, 2, 3, etc.) as you go. The default list is not the limit! You can add or remove lines as much as you want. Changes to the .ini are read every time you click "Randomize Session!", so you can make changes in real-time; just make sure you save the .ini first! When you're done editing, just click "Randomize Session!" to start, or you can change settings (see below). The default list is (obviously) my personal selections, but I hope it gives you an idea of how to use it.

The check boxes next to each line turn them on or off for randomization. For example, if you know you want to wear a mini skirt for your next session, you can simply select mini skirt from the drop-down and uncheck the box next to "Bottom". The program will not randomize that choice, and instead leave your selection. You can also turn on or off "Wild Card" selections (i.e. make your own choice for that item) and the timer, which is there for those who use timer mechanisms for their sessions.

You can now specify your own category labels in the config file. Just open Random.ini and edit the [Labels] section. Make sure the LabelXX number matches up with the lists you create below it. Unused labels should have just a ! as their text, which will hide them from the UI.

That's all there is to it! It's simple, easy to use, and relatively uncluttered. I hope the community enjoys it. :D

Download Link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/19xtQ8n ... sp=sharing

VirusTotal link:
(EXE) https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/ea0 ... /detection
(ZIP) https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/fbe ... /detection

EXE flagged with (6) false positives. ZIP flagged with (3) false positives. Take this as you will, but I guarantee there is no malware included. There's nothing I can do about false positives against AutoIt software. :(

DISCLAIMER: This software is provided "as-is" with absolutely no warranty expressed or implied. It is completely free to use and redistribute (free as in free, no strings attached), though I will not publicly provide the source code. This is a project from an amateur developer intended as a primer for personal entertainment purposes only. Any use beyond/outside of that is not supported, encouraged, nor recommended.

Change Log:

Code: Select all

* Major code refactor to allow users to specify their own categories - now with 15 total categories available for use
* Fixed some bugs with the randomization functions
* Fixed a list duplication bug that would occur every time a user clicked the main "Randomize Session!" button
* Config now remembers if you disable randomization for a particular category

* User configs will be reset to default, and will likely be reset every program update to make sure things work - please keep a backup of your config so you can copy your lists over to the new version
* The timer settings are now user-configurable, and will remember your last min and max setting
* Renamed the timer checkbox, hopefully it helps users understand its purpose
* The application window will now remember its position
* Fixed a couple typos
To-Do List:

Code: Select all

* Add an actual timer
Last edited by davisev5225 on 21 Aug 2022, 13:25, edited 25 times in total.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: New Random Session Program (Windows, AutoIt)

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Want to go pro, Dav? Send me a Private Message.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Looks better than some I've seen...
One question:
does the timer count down when you start to give you a "buzzer" when the session is over?
(Or is it that "use timer" check box I finally noticed?)
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

Dark_Lizerd wrote:One question:
does the timer count down when you start to give you a "buzzer" when the session is over?
(Or is it that "use timer" check box I finally noticed?)
It is not a timer function, it is a random number function. The idea is you take the number of minutes specified and plug it into your own external timer device (kitchen safe, arduino controller, etc.). I could easily implement an actual count-down timer if desired.

The intended purpose of this software is just to give you the parameters for your session, not actually run or control the session.
davisev5225

Re: New Random Session Program (Windows, AutoIt) - 1.0.1

Post by davisev5225 »

New version 1.0.1 uploaded, change log in first post. Please make sure you read the change log, it contains important information about your config file.
5t3v3

Post by 5t3v3 »

Hey, I just wanted to say thank you. I'm surprised you haven't received more praise for this. It's simple yet fully customizable and scalable which makes it just about perfect in my opinion. THANK YOU for this!
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

5t3v3 wrote:Hey, I just wanted to say thank you. I'm surprised you haven't received more praise for this. It's simple yet fully customizable and scalable which makes it just about perfect in my opinion. THANK YOU for this!
Thank you for the kind words. There's a couple bugs I still need to fix, and I'm working (slowly...) on an actual timer, so stay tuned for that. :)
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

davisev5225 wrote:There's a couple bugs I still need to fix, and I'm working (slowly...) on an actual timer, so stay tuned for that. :)
Have you contacted the moderator Riddle yet? Maybe we can work on that timer together and expand your program further with an Arduino. :hi:
5t3v3

Post by 5t3v3 »

Is there a way to modify the categories?
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

kinbaku wrote:
davisev5225 wrote:There's a couple bugs I still need to fix, and I'm working (slowly...) on an actual timer, so stay tuned for that. :)
Have you contacted the moderator Riddle yet? Maybe we can work on that timer together and expand your program further with an Arduino. :hi:
I have not. I know virtually nothing about the programmable micro-computer world, so I don't even know how to code my software to be friendly towards one.
5t3v3 wrote:Is there a way to modify the categories?
There is not, but I've been considering adding something for that.
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

To communicate with an Arduino, your program just needs to write to the correct com port. The Arduino controller needs to be programmed to interact with the com port for the correct behavior. Bluetooth and WiFi are also options. Arduino sketches (programs) are usually written in C.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

5t3v3 wrote:Is there a way to modify the categories?
There is not, but I've been considering adding something for that.[/quote]

Your .ini file has what you need...
Just use the section names as the names for the categories.
Also, in your program, just add a few more entries
IE: "Cat 11", "Cat 12", "Cat 13", "Cat 14".
And then the user can add their own categories, up to 14.
And in the program, when it reads the categories, and the title starts with "Cat", then it hides that entry on the display.
If I see your code, I may be able to help you with this.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

Dark_Lizerd wrote:Your .ini file has what you need...
Just use the section names as the names for the categories.
Also, in your program, just add a few more entries
IE: "Cat 11", "Cat 12", "Cat 13", "Cat 14".
And then the user can add their own categories, up to 14.
And in the program, when it reads the categories, and the title starts with "Cat", then it hides that entry on the display.
That's relatively close to what I was going to do.
Dark_Lizerd wrote:If I see your code, I may be able to help you with this.
Nothing personal at all, but I've been burned by people stealing my code (and even just duplicating my work by writing new code and calling it their own idea) in the past. I'm a bit gun-shy about sharing my code at this point. :(
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

I can't blame you there.
Check my version in my tagline.
davisev5225

Re: New Random Session Program (Windows, AutoIt) - 1.0.2

Post by davisev5225 »

New version 1.0.2 uploaded, major feature is that users can fill their own category data in now rather than the pre-baked ones previous versions came with.

Yes, I know I'm incredibly slow at releasing updates.