Shannon's Points System (currently in Development)

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Shannon's Points System (currently in Development)

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Maybe not a progress report here, but an example to demonstrate why at least I, need this project to happen, someday.
I had an extra day off this week, so I took 1 of my days to work on the house and added some "spice" in the form of role play. I was a gig worker, going to work on someone's house. I showed up wearing jeans, cropped tank top, a rope anklet and flats. (Comfortable casual) I signed a contract stating that I would be held liable for any "negative work". (Mistakes, damages, ect) So I went to work. I removed my flats once the saw dust hit the air cutting plywood sections. The "boss" actually referred to me as the barefoot contessa. I took this epithet as noting more than a nickname, but that would all change. I did well at first, but later, I under cut a plank, scratched a painted wall, and knocked over a tool cart. My performance would be reviewed every 2 hours. After hour 4, I had to report to the "boss". I had to hand over my shoes, then made to strip, even the anklet. I was to play 4 rounds of blackjack to determine my new work situation. Shoe height, gag, outfit would be determined by the outcome of the hands of cards played.
Here's where the problem lies. I did fair at the blackjack table, would receive a more restrictive but still comfortable outfit, a modest gag, and I actually swept the game that determined my footwear, basically allowing whatever I wanted, except my flats, since the "boss" was keeping them as payment for screwing up. I ultimately did not use the items that had been decided in the games, making the punishments more severe than they had to be. It took 2 hours to get back to work. Whether or not I have a work goal or not, 2 hours preparing myself for play is too much, and using a random or chance system did not satisfy me anyways. I would rather be thinking along the lines of "Hey, I have to make a certain number of points every week, no excuses". Without this driving force behind me, I mumble to myself behind a ball gag, as I look down at my semi towering heels locked to my feet and think "Why am I doing this? It just slows me down. No one is making me do it.". I feel that having a requirement for it would shut down that voice and I would stop asking that question and just work, bondage gear and all.
Let me know if you have encountered this and would like to help me establish the base points system. Look to my previous posts here for an outline of what I have already started to establish for values, but remember that the finished product ultimately will let the user adjust point values based on their personal opinions.
End of line.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

You may be ready to test it out with what you already have.
Set your goal and try to reach your points every week. (In between: this is your first assignment that comes from outside of you :wink: , feel if you like it or not).

Perhaps by trying again in reality new ideas will emerge.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I really want more peoples' input, not just mine, which is based mostly on shoe heights. Can't really do corsets, even though I maintain generally good posture, but some things require fluidity in my body movement, like cutting 8 feet in a straight line, or painting. Oddly enough, 5 inch heels never interfered with these tasks. When my programming skill comes around, I may just release it with only scenarios I have tried, or from the main site, along with gear that I have, and any users will have to adapt or add "cards" of their own.
End of line.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »