Shannon's Points System (currently in Development)

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

Shannon SteelSlave

Shannon's Points System (currently in Development)

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I have been trying to come up with a game that requires one to satisfy a number of "points" each week, being awarded points for kinky habits, chores, and conditions, and include tasks, training and punishment for some time. A software is not ready, and the biggest snag I have is trying to find time to try out and assign value to things. So I am enlisting the community's help. Here are a few posts from the Development thread still in progress. What I need are suggestions for the value of points, and maybe some new items. I hope to finish this game before I retire, as I believe that leaving it on the cutting room floor unfinished would be a crime.
by Shannon SteelSlave ยป Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:36 pm

My biggest problem in playing is that I don't have time to do it anymore. So I want to create a set up that will require me to do it. I have tried a scenario generator, only to find myself bargaining with it at times, to make it suit my mood.
With a points system, I get to play the way I choose, but, must satisfy enough time and torment to pass each week without punishment.

The points system would have a certain point value to each item worn, bonus if it is locked, and maybe bonuses for long sessions without removing it. To start somewhere with these numbers, maybe I try out an average scenario, one I could do 5 or 6 nights a week, for a couple of hours. That would be my average task. Harder tasks would require more points, easier would require less points. I would pay by the minute for items worn.

I want to also include regular training, which is basically punishment like chores, but without a crime committed.

The master to "suggest" some items that I do not get points for, but are required at a given session.

The master would be on a certain "mood" level, which will dictate the number of points required, the frequency and severity of suggestions, training, chances of drawing an unfavorable result in times of chance, ect. Good or bad behaviour will increase or decrease the level.

Coupons, for good work that can erase impositions by the master.

Wild cards that may do erratic things, like taxes to be paid on unpaid punishments or points left in a week, or the master's level will increase by 2, making session harder for a short time, you know, sort of a random card thing.

I plan to dedicate 1 computer for this project, so I can allow pop up alerts.

Interest required on punishments that are not paid within a certain time.

I think it was virtual mistress/master, that required the user to check in at regular intervals, and could be programmed to require chores be done around the house. Sounded interesting to me.

What I want to do is outline the kinds of programs I will need. Maybe it needs a calendar, scenario generator, a calculator, a chart with timers to list the item, how long it has been worn, and a remaining time that was "agreed" upon. I will have to assign the point values for my items myself, as would anyone else using my program. I think having all of these tools in working order might just help me start testing and filling in the values.

Maybe someone has a similar project or idea in mind, perhaps we can merge ideas? Please let me hear your feedback.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Shannon's Points System (currently in Development)

by Shannon SteelSlave ยป Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:10 pm

Here is the base of my table system, first, with a blank Item Stats table that the user will have to fill out for each item and each way to use it.
blank item stats table.JPG
blank item stats table.JPG (5.03 KiB) Viewed 5497 times
Here are examples of a few items and variations of their uses
item stats image.JPG
item stats image.JPG (45.29 KiB) Viewed 5497 times
As you can see, I have assigned a number of points to each item or scenario, and also a remove penalty. Most items that involve locking will award no points if removed by unlocking, leaving the user unpaid for time served, in my example.
shannon's points system 1st sample session table.JPG
shannon's points system 1st sample session table.JPG (17.37 KiB) Viewed 5497 times
Here, Shannon is wearing 6 inch heels, a corset, and added a ball gag at the start whilst working for 1 and a half hours. For the corset, it pays 10 points per minute, and worn for 90 minutes gave Shannon 900 points. Shannon started this session with a ball gag and earned 300 points. For the shoes at 15 minutes per minute, multiply by 90 minutes worn, minus 300 points X 2 = 600 points for taking them off two times without a good reason, minus 4 minutes X 15 points = 60 points for the actual time the shoes were not worn = 690 points earned. The grand total earned is 1890 points. There was no minimum required time, so Shannon did the chores and finished the session in 1.5 hours.

I would like to add a START/STOP button to the left of each row that will start or stop the Elapsed time stop watch.
It would be really cool if there is a calculator function that can do the math and fill in the Total Points Earned.

- The item/scenario box describes the item. It can be modified in the table if needed or if a special circumstance exists.

- Points per minute box will be filled in from the item stats, but can be modified for a reason the user chooses.

- Elapsed time box will need to be a stop watch to indicate how long the user has been in a scenario or worn an item. I have it illustrated as Hours:Minutes:Seconds. Should we just use Minutes and Seconds?

- The number of times removed box will be filled in by the user in the event they remove an item, probably when they remove it. If removed for a good reason, then this need not be recorded. (Examples might be descending stairs if unable to look down and place each step, heavy lifting, or a situation where an item can not be protected and could be damaged if worn while working, like painting.)

- Penalty each removal box will be filled in from the item stats, but can be modified by the user if they wish.

- For the minutes not worn box, the user will need to keep track honestly of how long they were not wearing the item, if removed during the session. They should probably add this time each occurrence to the computer. If there was a good reason to temporarily remove an item, this time will not be recorded.

Coming soon, I hope to illustrate "Training" and "Punishment". Basically, training cards will be issued at random and are tasks/extra items worn that the user is not paid for and must be completed in a reasonable time after being issued. I plan to show how they affect the table, showing no pints earned, a failure if removed or ended early requiring the user to start over from scratch, and will utilize the "Required time" column in the table. Punishments are similar in awarding no points and having a minimum time required, but instead of being issued at random, will be handed out by the program for bad behaviour, the severity depending on the "bias" system. For me, I will place cards for strict bondage there. Any unpaid punishments or training requests will lead to moving the bias in an unfavourable direction (more difficult), and having interest added. (More time/intensity of the required items/scenarios)
I might also offer the option of adding "wild cards" similar to "Chance" and "Community Chest" from "Monopoly". They can be training ticket cards, or maybe coupons to alter the points system or get out of punishments.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
Shannon SteelSlave

by Shannon SteelSlave ยป Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:07 pm

New example, but with a punishment being fulfilled. Shannon must wear handcuffs for 2 hours. As before, Shannon is wearing 6 inch heels, a corset, and added a ball gag at the start whilst working for 1 and a half hours. For the corset, it pays 10 points per minute, and worn for 90 minutes gave Shannon 900 points. Shannon started this session with a ball gag and earned 300 points. For the shoes at 15 minutes per minute, multiply by 90 minutes worn, minus 300 points X 2 = 600 points for taking them off two times without a good reason, minus 4 minutes X 15 points = 60 points for the actual time the shoes were not worn = 690 points earned. The grand total earned is 1890 points. The handcuffs had to be worn for 2 hours, and since Shannon only had 2 hours to spare this evening, the cuffs were worn with other bondage items.
12-09-19 2nd table with punishment.JPG
12-09-19 2nd table with punishment.JPG (20.46 KiB) Viewed 5496 times
As you can see, Shannon has finished with the self imposed corset, heels, and gag, but can not remove the handcuffs for another 30 minutes. No points are paid, and if removed (somehow) for no good reason, the time would have to start from zero again. (In some cases, the user could set it so that additional time would be added to the original reset time as a failure penalty.)
A question ; would it be better to use the table above, or use these tables :
12-09-19 2nd table without punishment .jPG
12-09-19 2nd table without punishment .jPG (16.39 KiB) Viewed 5496 times
And a separate punishment table:
12-09-19 2nd table only punishment .jPG
12-09-19 2nd table only punishment .jPG (7.13 KiB) Viewed 5496 times
Notice that the Item/Scenario table here lacks the "Required Time" column. What do you people think?
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
Shannon SteelSlave

by Shannon SteelSlave ยป Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:29 pm

I have been trying to play with my toys and create a point per minute value for each item, using a formula I came up with. I will share the formula later, if it works, to help all users create a unique system for themselves.
What I need help with is a sort of timer program, a chart with a description of the item, and a timer in the next cell of the table. I would need one with several rows to record the time worn for several items at once. Maybe like a simple cooking timer program, but one that the user can define each row. Right now I am using a stop watch, an egg timer, microwave clock, ect to track how long I have worn something. The problem is, I forget what timer was timing what item. If anyone has an idea where to download this timer program or can develop one, it would greatly help the points system progress I am working on. Thank you all.
End of line.
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
Shannon SteelSlave

by Shannon SteelSlave ยป Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:01 pm

At this point, I am thinking that Shannon's Points System will act as a stand alone program that basically store user customized cards that show points earned per minute or session, depending on the card, and keeps time for several items at once, with a handy calculator built into the table that does the arithmetic for the user to total up points. It would include a text file to explain how to form your points system, or at least how I did it, and include some preloaded cards that can be used as is, modified, or deleted.
I might also be interested in a "hide the lock's combination" program, as well as Arduino compatibility. In this set up, it would make a fine companion program to use with a random punishment/chore generator that is already available, maybe build one into a future release. I am still very interested in how it can works with Odin's Master. I just think that version 1.0 should be just a card and clock program. The user will have to define and follow rules for adding interest payments and late penalties, ect, but at least I could more quickly get this program out for testing and feedback by starting simply.
Any thoughts? Based on illustrations in the previous posts, would anyone like to help get this started? Please ask any questions, here, or in Private Message and don't be shy. I think everyone will enjoy this program, and though I created it with me in mind, I will be glad if it makes everyone's games more fun, as I predict.
End of line.
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
Shannon SteelSlave

by Shannon SteelSlave ยป Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:44 pm

That is an idea, K, and I, of course, will re-read this entire thread to comb it for ideas when I am ready to put it all together, so any suggestion, regardless of timing, will be heard and considered by me, and all developers involved. So thank you.
I will be going to work on the punishments "catalog" later, but again, ideas are always welcomed.
The distinctions between punishment and training are : training is randomly assigned at any given time and frequency, and must be done with in a reasonable time frame (usually about a week, but it depends), and if not completed by then, the "catalog" is used to add punishment points. You are not paid for these events, but must do them, and are designed to distract or tire you out, adding challenge to your "routine". Also, the training card is rewritten with add ons to make it harder, with extra time for good measure. An example : A card pops up that says "For your own good, slave, I need you to be hog tied for 15 minutes, to help you remember what power I have, and to maintain your flexibility". Let's say, the week goes by, still undone. Now you would probably get double the time, add a gag, and you get the catalog value in points added to your punishment points bank.
Punishments : A points bank that are assigned for bad behaviour (locks not locked, improperly fastening toys, "breaking bondage", certain vanilla things, whatever you can come up with, and of course, failed training. THe sub would have to spend the points by shopping a catalog of punishments. (The thing I need to design) The punishment points will accrue "interest" daily so getting them spent, or at least broken down is worthwhile to the sub.
I am also trying to work in a "hygiene maintenance" system of cards that might ask if your legs are shaved, fingernails trimmed, or feet properly pedicured, for example, and give punishment points for failure, as well as a requirement to immediately correct the problem. Probably also include check boxes so that the generator of those cards will never ask you to keep your private area shaved, if that is something you simply don't want to do, to make it fit everyone. Maybe even a weight loss/maintain system. Going off track a bit, will hopefully discuss in a future thread.
I had also planned on "chance" cards (Like Monopoly) that might say "Add 20% interest to your punishment point bank and 20% intensity to outstanding training exercises." So, If you left 10,000 point in the punishment bank, you now have 12,000. If you have an open training request for a 15 minute hog tie, now you have to do that hog tie for 18 minutes, or be punished for a missing 18 minute hog tie when that card becomes over due.
I have said a lot here, and hope I didn't write anything that can't be easily followed. If you have any interest in my idea, wish to practice it for yourself, or may volunteer to help develop it, please, ask any questions if you don't understand, by quoting the misunderstood words. You may help others who are interested by continuing the discussion this way. I will give questions to this thread highest priority.
End of line.
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
Shannon SteelSlave

by Shannon SteelSlave ยป Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:50 pm

"Chance cards" inherently could be good or bad, or simply change the rules for a short time, like in Monopoly.
The hygiene option(s) if selected, will pop up on occasion, whenever you log in to the game, and see them. They will need to be complied with as soon as possible, self examination and pass or fail. Realistically, you can only temporarily ignore a hygiene check request if the area that is under scrutiny has been covered up by an inescapable bondage item, like if it asks if your ankles are smooth, but you are wearing boots that are currently locked, then you would have to wait to answer the request, but if you forget it altogether, then maximum penalty would be imposed.
As far as weight loss programming is concerned, 1st, I can not take all the credit for that one. Last summer, a member posted a thread asking if BDSM could be a reinforcement for weight loss. I agreed to be the boss in this case, and several PMs were exchanged, discussing limits and such. On my end, I started answering members' dare and scenario requests, to sort of train myself for the task of imposing the negative reinforcement, as I had no experience being in charge of a sub. Unfortunately, we not only never initiated the exercise, but I have not seen that member since.
I did post my own thread last year about duality. The question was more or less asking if anything you have done that you call kink has had a positive effect on vanilla life, or if your vanilla character has a strong influence over the way you engage kink. It was meant to be a very open ended thread, and I would have praised most any answer, but what I had hoped to hear were things like "I have more patience" or "I am more flexible from being tied in awkward positions. A gold medal answer might have been something of a weight loss story. Sadly, the confusing nature in which I presented the thought was confusing, and that thread never really took off, though it does have a few answers spread over some time, I sense many were trying to be polite and participate, rather than ignore my intention.
Anyway, I am rambling a bit. My hesitation to include a weight loss extension is because I have never had a weight problem, I am not a physical trainer or diet coach, and I could not even tell you how much weight is a healthy amount to lose in a given period of time. Being very physically fit myself, this is not an attempt at ego-boosting, but if it can help to positively benefit the user, than I would happy to hear feedback from someone who did. I would be doing much research and possibly interviewing members for help on this, but at this time, I only mentioned it as an example of a possibility, and mentioning it might spark other ideas.
End of line.
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
Shannon SteelSlave

I hope I have all needed and relevant points here to get the help I need. I am just so busy with focus oriented tasks lately, I just have no way to trade off the distraction for productivity. But if the ball starts rolling, I imagine I could become more motivated. Ask any questions if I left anything important out. Like I said, I hope to make a working software that is fully user customizable someday and offer it to Bound Anna .Com for all to use and further contribute to its development.
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Nice to see everything clearly arranged. :wink:

For the time-registration you can use an excel file where you build a button. Each moment you press this, it writes the computer-time in a field. You can then copy this field into your program (Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V) which then calculates the differences between start time and end time and draw the necessary conclusions from that. Just an idea that I was working on this night. I am also thinking of processing in a python program, then everything is in one program without having to be copied.
Shannon SteelSlave

That is an idea to use when putting the program together. But at this time, what I could use the most is feedback on what items/combinations of items, or scenarios might be worth. Like if people could post an item they have and use, and give it a points value.
I was thinking about making my own weekly requirement 20,000 - 30,000 points. I arrived at this by imagining a fair set up I could do each weekday for 2 hours, and just added some extra for the weekend.
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Something I did yesterday with a Sub. Not so suitable to do alone, but as an example of how such a points system could be applied. In this case, the Sub has to choose how difficult he wants to make it for himself, but of course with the necessary consequences.

Increasing difficulties, always in the front room with the lights off and always with blindfold on and always turning 3 times, throwing the key away, taking 50 steps in any direction. Each time with the duration before he has freed himself.
1) then look for the key with the handcuffs on the back (duration 1 minute)
2) look for the key with the handcuffs from the front but on the knees (3 minutes)
3) with the handcuffs from the front on the knees but with the vibrator on (5 minutes)
4) with the handcuffs from behind and on the knees with the vibrator on but where I operate the vibrator remotely (7 minutes).
So he was very fast (I did the phase 4 without the vibrator but in my garage and it took me more than 20 minutes. :shock: )

Could be something where the sub has to choose to have more points that week, but then also have to do more or risk more. For instance when he did the previous day too little.
It may therefore be that he only has the choice of phases 3 and 4 to have the necessary points for that week.

Who will come up with more ideas to which we can assign points afterwards? :hi:
Shannon SteelSlave

It doesn't have to be just 1 item, a "card" can be made for combinations of items worn, or if items are inescapably locked for a set time. Let's say, in my world, 6 inch pumps are worth 15 points per minute, 900 points per hour. I could make a card for having them time locked for 2 hours, and since I would be committed with no excuse, I could make that card say "6 inch pumps locked for 2 hours" and make the point value 2000 points.
People here are playing with DG labs and such. What is a session with that worth?
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:People here are playing with DG labs and such. What is a session with that worth?
No problem. You start up DG lab with a strength you can tolerate. Then number of points equals strength increase multiplied by number of minutes.
For example, you can tolerate a strength of 18. If you can hold on to a strength of 46 for 25 minutes, you will have earned (46-18) x 25 = 28 x 25 = 700 points.

If you set the AI to alternate at random between this value and the strength of +20, you may double your point value. :twisted:
(In the example above, the strength will continuously vary at random between 46 and 66).

So you can choose to make it softer for a longer time, or for a shorter time but with or brighter stimulation. :mrgreen:

Every week you have to choose a different waveform, so that after 16 weeks you have done the standard shapes. Then you can start on your own waveforms that you have added to the standard waveforms.
crazy

Post by crazy »

Hey Shannon, might I suggest that you have a look at https://online-stamina-trainer.herokuapp.com/? As far as I could gather, it's pretty close to your system. In order to get rewards (being allowed to cum, but you could replace it with anything) you need to gather credits (points) either by collecting random daily allowance or performing certain tasks. The daily allowance could be set to 0 to require performing the tasks exclusively to earn credits.
Those who restrain desire, do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained.

Create your ritual & train yourself at http://online-stamina-trainer.herokuapp.com
Shannon SteelSlave

crazy wrote:Hey Shannon, might I suggest that you have a look at https://online-stamina-trainer.herokuapp.com/? As far as I could gather, it's pretty close to your system. In order to get rewards (being allowed to cum, but you could replace it with anything) you need to gather credits (points) either by collecting random daily allowance or performing certain tasks. The daily allowance could be set to 0 to require performing the tasks exclusively to earn credits.
Sounds like it could be a good frame work for the program. First though, I need help establishing the points value system. I might post my hand written notes, see if anyone wants to use them as examples and post some of their gear with a points per minute value.
Send me a private message when you get a chance. Got something that might interest you.
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘