Use of IP cams for fetish.

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

clayviper

Use of IP cams for fetish.

Post by clayviper »

So recently I’ve purchased for webcams for personal security, and I got to thinking. Could multiple cams be used for online sub and dominant relationships? I would picture one in each room with the dominant having control 24/7 to see what sub would be doing, even 1/2 way across the world?

I was wondering if anyone had used them is this way? Or even had thoughts around it?
Likes & limits: http://clayviper.weebly.com/likesdislikeslimits.html
Clothing and equipment can be found here also.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Use of IP cams for fetish.

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Good to meet you Clay. My 1st thought is that cams should never be pointed at anything that could positively identify you, especially if you do kink stuff in front of them, even if you never expect them to be seen by anyone else. (Think of educational diplomas/degrees framed on the wall, ect.) The fact is that web cams or any camera that is not closed circuit (need some kind of history to see that word again) can be hacked.
If you plan to allow a remote user access to your cameras for verifying compliance purposes, same rules should apply about not letting your name or other identifying info be seen, unless it is blackmail play. I caution against blackmail play, as it can get out of hand and completely out of your control.
Anyone else have tips for "surveillance play"? This was kind of a "first thing off the top of my head" kind of post.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
sub_anal_slut

Post by sub_anal_slut »

I agree with Shannon

I had a long distance Mistress and we used webcam/ip cam alot , and some remote control devices.
I only used direct connect , no other webservices
was very fun
but I made sure only 1 allowed to connect with user and pass , and even after along time I made sure nothing could identify me easily when on cam
She might not do anything bad , but if someone else was able to connect....

Play this scenarios in Your head :
what if someone recorded and posted it on the internet , is that ok for ? will/could it have any serious consequence for You ?
If not then You are pretty safe
if Yes then You could be blackmailed or get problems with family , friends work or all of it ...
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

sub_anal_slut wrote:I agree with Shannon
Me too.

I am currently working with the app 'Kik' as a dominant with a member of BoundAnna. But only in his bathroom or with photos that do not refer to his home and living environment. Also, I will never ask him to pose naked. Here in Belgium, a number of famous figures got into trouble like this a few months ago.
There must also be a solid relationship of trust between both, and never forget that this relationship of trust can be broken. :shock:
So think about it very carefully before starting this.

Although with Kik the photos never remain on it for long, there is a risk that someone who has it bad for it, takes pictures with another camera, which can be compromising. :shock: That's why I think - although we have a lot of fun - it's the first and last person I want to help in this way.

Post by 0385 »

Well, you could wear a hood when in sub-mode. or have an outfit that covers tattoos and such.
maybe get a few ESP32 cams setup in de house.

my nas has a VPN server and network IP cam recoder option. if i load that config on my phone, i can visit my local 192.168.x.x network and recorder
You could setup a local access only surveillance system and have the dom connect via vpn.
then set username/pass word and max amount of connections.
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

I am sure that there are all kinds of home webcams being used for one person keeping tabs on another. Not just kinky stuff: common uses include 'nanny cam', keeping tabs on the baby sitter or nanny. keeping track of kids is common. I am sure that there are over protective / jealous people keeping track of the their spouses that way.

Like others have said, you will want to be careful if you want your subject of your monitoring to be nude or otherwise displayed in a way that would be embarrassing. These webcams do get hacked occasionally, all sorts of stories about that. Get a good firewall up, secure passwords and all that and it would be reasonably safe.

I have had a fantasy, and been thinking of writing a fictional story, based on having a 'robot' that followed a submissive around the house, always keeping a camera on them. It would be feasible to do. Imagine something like a Roomba with a camera on it. The submissive would wear a collar that had a tracking device in it. The Roomba would be modified to follow that tracking device. The remote dominant could have pan and zoom control of the camera.

R. Mc.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

rmcingle wrote: I have had a fantasy, and been thinking of writing a fictional story, based on having a 'robot' that followed a submissive around the house, always keeping a camera on them.
R. Mc.
I have too, but stationary cameras in each room that would monitor sub's behaviour. Also, it would be able to recognize shapes and colours of bondage items and be able to recognize locks as unlocked or locked for example to ensure compliance with the program's orders.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
rmcingle wrote: I have had a fantasy, and been thinking of writing a fictional story, based on having a 'robot' that followed a submissive around the house, always keeping a camera on them.
R. Mc.
I have too, but stationary cameras in each room that would monitor sub's behaviour. Also, it would be able to recognize shapes and colours of bondage items and be able to recognize locks as unlocked or locked for example to ensure compliance with the program's orders.

The typical security camera is okay to establish if someone is in the room or at the front door. If you want details you need to be up close and personal.

There are cameras with pan and zoom options, but then you are still limited by the view / perspective of where the camera is mounted. You could see that your sub was sitting on the couch but might not be able to establish exactly what they were doing.

Now, if you had a little robot that followed the sub around the house, and then you could take control of that robot and position it exactly where you wanted it, then you could get a detailed, close-up view of bondage / torment.

R.Mc.
OneAndOnlyOdin

Removed

Post by OneAndOnlyOdin »

Removed
RIP Odin - Odin was killed to make place for other things. This forum will forever be a part of Odin's soul.