Commercial Deepthroat Trainer

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

severalist

Commercial Deepthroat Trainer

Post by severalist »

Has anybody seen or tried this yet, https://www.etsy.com/listing/841986440/ ... ro=1&frs=1

Love to see this stuff going mainstream :D
bound_jenny

Re: Commercial Deepthroat Trainer

Post by bound_jenny »

From a Canadian shop, no less! 8)

Here's to the Great Kinky North! :hi:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
zappy1

Post by zappy1 »

It works by an optical distance sensor for tracking head position. This is more advanced than the color tracker.
Many parts made with a 3D printer. This is what I am talking about that tech is now at a point that lots of opportunities are now available. The next step is to synchronize it with a software game with characters and a VR headset.

See here for details. https://kinkymakers.com/projects/deep-throat-trainer/
AlexR+D

Post by AlexR+D »

Hey, I ran into this and just wanted to pop in and say hello from the Great Kinky North!

I am the proud father of the Deepthroat Trainer :)

It was honestly just a hobby project I promised my girlfriend I would actually finish (I have a pretty bad habit of moving into the next project once the interesting part is solved. I’m having fun making it a product though.

A friend of mine is working on a video for it, I’ll send a link once that’s live. I know it’s pretty tough to get much of a feel for how it works without seeing it in action!

Great to come across this site again, I used to visit back in the day!

Always happy to chat,
Alex
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome AlexR+D and thank you for the Deepthroat Trainer. :hi:
occorics

Post by occorics »

AlexR+D wrote:Hey, I ran into this and just wanted to pop in and say hello from the Great Kinky North!

It was honestly just a hobby project I promised my girlfriend I would actually finish (I have a pretty bad habit of moving into the next project once the interesting part is solved. I’m having fun making it a product though.

A friend of mine is working on a video for it, I’ll send a link once that’s live. I know it’s pretty tough to get much of a feel for how it works without seeing it in action!

Always happy to chat,
Alex
Very nice project, AlexR+D!
What type of optical sensor are you using if i may ask? I tried something similar with an ultrasonic sensor, but wasn't satisfied with the precision...
maid marta, Collared property of Domina Shelle Rivers and Lady Helena

https://twitter.com/ShellesPuppy
my blog: https://owned-by-princess-shelle.blogspot.com
my art: https://maid-marta.bdsmlr.com
GeneralError

Post by GeneralError »

AlexR+D wrote:......I have a pretty bad habit of moving into the next project once the interesting part is solved.....
oh, I know that :roll:
Nice Project!
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

AlexR+D wrote:Hey, I ran into this and just wanted to pop in and say hello from the Great Kinky North!

Always happy to chat,
Alex
Welcome to Bound Anna, Alex. Send me a Private Message, maybe I can help get you to a place we can tweak this thing, if it needs it.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
AlexR+D

Post by AlexR+D »

occorics wrote:
Very nice project, AlexR+D!
What type of optical sensor are you using if i may ask? I tried something similar with an ultrasonic sensor, but wasn't satisfied with the precision...
It is an infrared analog sensor by sharp (it's sort of a simplified triangulation sensor), there are a few different distance ranges available, it can resolve down to about 0.1mm. Yea ultrasonic can be tricky, the other thing that does matter a bit is that your face is not flat, so the sensor reading your nose vs forehead affects how it reads your location as well. Mostly not too much of an issue as long as it's mostly consistent each time.

If you want to chat more about sensors, drop me a pm!
AlexR+D

Post by AlexR+D »

GeneralError wrote: oh, I know that :roll:
Nice Project!
Thanks!

Haha, we need some kind of recovery program ;)