Dominatrix Simulator Game & the Future of Games

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

zappy1

Dominatrix Simulator Game & the Future of Games

Post by zappy1 »

The Dominatrix Simulator game is a fair attempt at a VR bondage game. It is $12.99, imagine what a game that costs would $50 be like? We are at the point in tech where a game can do pretty much everything through vision, simple robotics, speech to text, etc. The main problem is developing broad interest in such a game. With the lowering cost of technology and simplicity, we might be able to get it in the next few years.

This Dominatrix Simulator has 500 patrons at $4,692 per month, then $12.99 per sale. To reach the level of a realistic fantasy that would reach suspended belief, my estimate a game developer would need to be at patreon with $25,000 per month and sell for $50, and another $350 and higher for an optional robotic arm or arms with a vision control system. People on this web forum already created simple systems that a game like this would need. With robotic arms you would would be able to engage in any sex fantasy with touch. We are there with the tech. We just need the company and the interest.

The big question is, would you pay $50 for such a game?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4p7ukVBnzM

Gregovic

Re: Dominatrix Simulator Game & the Future of Games

Post by Gregovic »

Maybe? That seriously depends on the scenarios available (does it "scratch my particular itch") and the quality of the game overal.

I think for the robotic arm stuff you are seriously underestimating the difficulty (and cost) for making that human contact safe. There's a reason robot arms usually reside inside a massive cage. It's not to keep the robots away from the humans but to keep squishy, puny meat bags away from the robots. $350 might get you a basic robotic arm that can hand you stuff, but that's about it. Don't expect it to be fast or powerful enough to do much else.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
zappy1

Post by zappy1 »

Gregovic wrote:I think for the robotic arm stuff you are seriously underestimating the difficulty (and cost) for making that human contact safe. There's a reason robot arms usually reside inside a massive cage. It's not to keep the robots away from the humans but to keep squishy, puny meat bags away from the robots. $350 might get you a basic robotic arm that can hand you stuff, but that's about it. Don't expect it to be fast or powerful enough to do much else.
I partially agree with you that there is a safety issue with robotic arms. The cheap robot arms are quite weak though. There is a spanking scene in the Dominatrix Simulator game. A robotic arm could easily be synchronized with the game to do a little tap. The real problem is getting a large number of people to buy the game to begin with. The hardware would have to come as a set from the game maker that can easily be set up. I figure the hardware kit might cost $500 which gets us back to finding enough people that would pay for it to make it profitable.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

If I'm going to be dropping that much cash on a game I'd want more than a little tap. While more expensive still I would be looking at synchronizing it with OrgasmAlleys Spank-o-matic at that point.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*