Line Writing Bondage

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

GoddessErica

Line Writing Bondage

Post by GoddessErica »

Hello, I'm Goddess Erica

A member here does typing tasks for me on writeforme.org I've done quite a few sessions where I have had him cuffed or otherwise bound with the keys stored in a lockbox that I control. The only way out is to retrieve the combination from the end of a typing task that I created.

Does anyone else want to play?
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Line Writing Bondage

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Goddess Erica.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

I have a "game" like that on my lock box.

It's pretty similar to writeforme.org, but is a bit less fussy about case, won't let you submit an incorrect line, and does have a delete key. It also has a drop-down on-screen keyboard for mobile use (or it can use keypress inputs). Of course it will not accept a copy/paste. And of course it doesn't need human intervention to unlock the drawer when the task has been completed.
itami

Post by itami »

GoddessErica wrote:Hello, I'm Goddess Erica

A member here does typing tasks for me on writeforme.org I've done quite a few sessions where I have had him cuffed or otherwise bound with the keys stored in a lockbox that I control. The only way out is to retrieve the combination from the end of a typing task that I created.

Does anyone else want to play?
Hello, Goddess Erica! That is a really interesting setup. I really like the combination of bondage and lines writing, I even made a script for sexscripts featuring these two fetishes a couple of years ago. I would like to participate as well, if it is fine with you.
Krakkant

Post by Krakkant »

Are you still looking for someone to control Goddess Erica ?
SissyB602

Post by SissyB602 »

hello I am also on writeforme.org and would love to try a few writing tasks made for me, I've done a few of my own but the suspense isnt the same when you know the setting and distractions etc
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, SissyB
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome SissyB602. If you want, you can write a story at Fictional stories in the genre of your favourite story by Edgar Allan Poe. It must be exactly 1000 words. Most word processors have a word count function.
In any case, you already have at least one reader who is looking forward to your story. :drool: