Motion detector update

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

Jonnydom16

Motion detector update

Post by Jonnydom16 »

I have an entire weekend alone coming up next weekend i plan on doing SB sessions the whole time , i was was wonderIng if anyone is working on updates to the SB motion detector software or the Self BT sexscripts script? Those are my favorite 2 programs to use in SB. It would be awesome if someone with more knowledge than myself could update them! I would be willing to pay someone if interested? Just putting some feelers out there because i dont think i can learn to code that fast lmao

Thanks!
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Motion detector update

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Odin was working on something to that effect.
He has had to pause his involvement in software building for the time being. I have seen him browsing here lately, maybe contact him and ask if he will work with you.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
OneAndOnlyOdin

Removed

Post by OneAndOnlyOdin »

Removed
Last edited by OneAndOnlyOdin on 12 Jan 2022, 12:47, edited 1 time in total.
RIP Odin - Odin was killed to make place for other things. This forum will forever be a part of Odin's soul.
Jonnydom16

Re: Motion detector update

Post by Jonnydom16 »

@OneAndOnlyOdin with the SelfBT script, the same exact “surprise” pops up every time and “lily decides to release you early” it is very aggravating. It was be nice if when that “surprise” popped up during the session if it was actually random like add 10 minutes or Subtract 5 minutes or stay bound for “maximum time” as the script itself outlines.

And thats a shame about the motion detector, it is one of my favorites i just wish it was modernized with updated features and camera quality.