Codelocker app now available on Google Play Store!

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

shocktactics1590

Codelocker app now available on Google Play Store!

Post by shocktactics1590 »

CodeLocker has now been released to v1.0, and is available on the Google Play Store!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... .app&hl=en

CodeLocker has been designed with self-bondage in mind, and allows you to set up and use a 3-5 dial combination padlock as a reliable timed release for solo sessions (to be used instead of/alongside ice releases etc.) It allows you to set up a code on your padlock that you won't know, but which is hidden on your device, and will only be revealed once the customisable timer has reached 0. It features:

- Visible/Invisible time remaining
- Variable timer mode
- Guess Timer mode*
- Strict mode **

*In Guess Timer mode, you will have to guess when the timer has reached zero. Push the button too early though, and you'll have time added to your session!

**In Strict mode, the timer will only count down whilst you are looking at the CodeLocker app - so no pesky distractions!

There's been a lot of testing going on over on the dev forum (many thanks in particular to kinbaku!), but more help is always appreciated! Although 1.0 is now live (out of BETA) - I'm hoping to add more features and continue bug-crushing as we go, so help with testing/ideas for features etc. always very much appreciated! :)

Feel free to download the app APK file below, or from Google Play, and let me know what you think is good/bad, as well as what could be added next! :)

CodeLocker 1.0 (RELEASE)-
https://tinyurl.com/y4wm7dke (APK File:)

CHANGE LOG:

Functionality:
- Reduced minimum timer (max and min) to 15 minutes
- Timer settings screen only flags max timer length < min timer length if variable timer mode is selected

Fixes:
- Fixed issue where code would be displayed in GuessTimer mode when timer reached zero. User now has to push button to reveal code (as is the point of this mode!)
- Changed recovery mode complaint message to 'confirmation code must be 18 digits' (previously '17')

CodeLocker v.0.9 (BETA) -
https://tinyurl.com/y2rls48m (APK File):

CHANGE LOG:

Functionality:
- Changed Recovery Mode code input length to 18 digits (the correct number for recovery codes).
- If an existing recovery code is found on device, this is automatically preloaded into code input section of Recover Mode.

UI optimisation:
- UI and sizing optimisation on 'How to Use' screen
- UI and sizing optimisation on pre-timer/confirmation screen. This now scrolls if needed.
- UI and sizing optimisation on Guess Timer and Strict mode information screens

CodeLocker v.0.8 (BETA) -
https://tinyurl.com/y5tysp2m (APK File):

CHANGE LOG:

New Functionality:
- Added 'Strict Mode' option, which pauses Timer when not looking at CodeLocker app (to avoid distractions!)
- Added Strict Mode instructions and buttons to Timer Settings screen.

Functionality Fixes:
- Fixed an issue where going straight into a new session from an old session without restarting the app wouldn't reset variables entirely and lead to short sessions.
- Fixed an issue where rotating screen would create multiple instances of timer device.

UI Fixes:
- Fixed layout of Guesstimer information screen
- Fixed layout of title screen to accommodate smaller screens
- Fixed issue where landscape rotation on Guesstimer mode would cause Guesstimer release button to be on top of timer text.
- Improved overall UI and scaling for tablet devices

Play safe and have fun! 8)

Shock
Last edited by shocktactics1590 on 24 Sep 2020, 15:30, edited 3 times in total.
kinbaku

Re: Codelocker v.0.8 BETA (Android devices)

Post by kinbaku »

shocktactics1590 wrote:CODELOCKER v.0.8 BETA
Even if you don't have a combination padlock yet, you can still download and install the program so that we can test this program on as many types of smartphones as possible.
If you do have a combination padlock, it is an interesting program to give your self-bondage an extra dimension.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

This program has been vetted by our Developers in the private board, and deemed to be safe. Let us know if it works out for you. As Shock said, feedback would be very valuable to improving it. Thanx everyone. :hi: Shannon Salutes.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
shocktactics1590

Many thanks both for the endorsements!
shocktactics1590

Re: Codelocker v.0.9 BETA (Android devices)

CodeLocker 0.9 now uploaded (see 1st post in this thread for link & change log etc.).

Any help with testing/fb appreciated as always.

This version will be going up on Google Play - I will announce this launch soon (but you can find BETA 1 on there right now!)
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Downloaded and installed CodeLocker V0.9BETA. Thanks. :)
Texts for info Guess Timer and Strict Mode are now very legible.
Smart to give the Recovery Code. This prevents errors from overwriting the Recovery code by the user. :idea:
Only the processing at Confirm with Recovery Code still went wrong. I had erased a digit first and then tested it with adding a wrong digit. Here is the message that it must be "17" digits and the confirmation did not work after that, even after entering the correct number.
I think after this the BETA may drop out. The youngster "CodeLocker" can move forward a couch and get a kiss from the teacher. :rofl:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

I tried for real yesterday. With my 4 digit padlock I had chosen 3 digits and the 4th digit I had programmed to 0 by default.
So if something went wrong I could manually try all digits from 000 to 999 (the method I used to see on the internet to crack different number locks and regular locks does not work with my combination lock).

However, CodeLocker had retaliated: :evil:
by being inattentive I had apparently changed the neutral 4th digit for a sequence instead of the 2nd or 3rd digit. :shock:

So I had to use my backup: untie a whole series of knots. And afterwards I had my job to find the actual code, this time from 0000 to 9999. :mrgreen:
shocktactics1590

Nooooo! Haha well I guess that's why we always have a backup!

If you want to use it that way, I'd suggest doing it as normal for 4dials and just look at the last digit next time before you scramble the code. It actually always generates 5 digits behind the scenes, but just shows you the number of dials you need... 8)

I'll look into the error message and sort that - don't think I can help it crashing with too many numbers but shouldn't cause any major issues for anyone.

And yes, next release will be out of Beta - I think it worries fine (but we can't defend against human error sadly!)

Thanks again for all your help so far on this - much appreciated.

Anybody else out there want to lend a hand? Want to check it works on as many devices as possible!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

shocktactics1590 wrote:don't think I can help it crashing with too many numbers
If it is in Python possible with: IF len(str(RecoveryNumber))>18 THEN FunctionAskNewRecoveryNumber("Number is too long, the number of digits must be equal to 18")
Uklocked

Post by Uklocked »

I found that under the guess setting it unlocks when the time is up, even before max time is reached... s10+ on android 10
shocktactics1590

Uklocked wrote:I found that under the guess setting it unlocks when the time is up, even before max time is reached... s10+ on android 10
Thanks for this Uklocked - good spot! A setting had triggered somewhere to basically show the end code in GuessTimer without having to push the button - which is sort of the point of GuessTimer!

Now fixed.

Any other comments/issues please do let me know - next build will be going up on Google Play Store so would like things as tight as possible.

Cheers!

Shock
shocktactics1590

Re: Codelocker v.1.0 (Android devices)

CodeLocker v.1.0 now released!

See Change Log at top of thread for changelist and d/l link.

Next stop - Official Google Play launch and getting the word out to the rest of the community! :hi:

As always, anything you find please run by me. There will of course be a v.1.1 at some point soon, so the bug crushing isn't over quite yet!

Shock
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

shocktactics1590 wrote:CodeLocker v.1.0 now released!
Downloaded and testing. Thanks and congratulations on the first non-BETA version.
IcarusBurned

Post by IcarusBurned »

I must say this seems like a somewhat risky way to set the combination, it's all too easy to be on the wrong dial or miscount the clicks or turn the dial the wrong way.
Personally I think that "timelock for images" is a safer and better way to do the same thing. It has an adjustable blanked out area of the camera screen so that you can check the framing and that the image is sharp without seeing the combination, then take a picture of exactly what you have set.
If you take the photo just before locking the lock - you know you have exactly what is entered and no possibility to have made a mistake.
I have used it a few times and it is reliable and secure.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... .timevalut
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

IcarusBurned wrote:I must say this seems like a somewhat risky way to set the combination, it's all too easy to be on the wrong dial or miscount the clicks or turn the dial the wrong way.
Personally I think that "timelock for images" is a safer and better way to do the same thing. It has an adjustable blanked out area of the camera screen so that you can check the framing and that the image is sharp without seeing the combination, then take a picture of exactly what you have set.
If you take the photo just before locking the lock - you know you have exactly what is entered and no possibility to have made a mistake.
I have used it a few times and it is reliable and secure.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... .timevalut
I am certain Shock Tactics will be very interested in your feedback, so please check back soon for a reply.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠