Codelocker app now available on Google Play Store!

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

kinbaku

Re: Codelocker v.1.0 (Android devices)

Post by kinbaku »

IcarusBurned wrote:If you take the photo just before locking the lock - you know you have exactly what is entered and no possibility to have made a mistake.
I have used it a few times and it is reliable and secure.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... .timevalut
You can also use this as a backup for Codelocker if you had to make a mistake. Example: Unlock time TimeLockerForImages = Max. time CodeLocker + 4 hours.
I have learned to always feel good - to my own shame :oops: - whether I am using the correct number ring and each time I think in advance that in my case turning to the left concerns the positive numbers. :roll:
I have now placed both programs in a folder. :hi:
shocktactics1590

Re: Codelocker v.1.0 (Android devices)

Post by shocktactics1590 »

IcarusBurned wrote:I must say this seems like a somewhat risky way to set the combination, it's all too easy to be on the wrong dial or miscount the clicks or turn the dial the wrong way.
Personally I think that "timelock for images" is a safer and better way to do the same thing. It has an adjustable blanked out area of the camera screen so that you can check the framing and that the image is sharp without seeing the combination, then take a picture of exactly what you have set.
If you take the photo just before locking the lock - you know you have exactly what is entered and no possibility to have made a mistake.
I have used it a few times and it is reliable and secure.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... .timevalut
Thanks for the feedback, Icarus! I agree there are some safety considerations - I ALWAYS advise that people practice a few times turning the dials and setting the code before live use. However, I've been using this system now for years (in various forms!), and I've learnt that I can trust myself to do this even very quickly, with no real risk of error. Also, as this is a combination lock there will always be an escape path, even if it takes a long time to guess the right code!

With picture locks (which I have also used), the equal and opposite risk can sometimes be with an unclear/blurry image, poor lighting or camera fault. Unfortunately no escape method (Electronic release anyway) is without risk, which is why all of us on here always recommend a second release mechanism.

I think kinbaku's suggestion is best - why not do both? At least until you are certain that you are confident in setting the dials correctly.

I hope you enjoy the app in any case - let me know if there are any features I could add that might make things even safer!

Best,

Shock
tiemeupalso

Re: Codelocker app now available on Google Play Store!

Post by tiemeupalso »

just another ficking ap for a smart phone.
you programers have forgot about us that still use computers
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

tiemeupalso wrote:just another ficking ap for a smart phone.
you programers have forgot about us that still use computers
The first version of Codelocker is for a Windows PC. Now if possible for a Linux PC? :)
But with the cell phone nearby, I also have the option to call someone if necessary. :D
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

What would you like to be adapted for your operating system, T?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Rocketman

Post by Rocketman »

I downloaded the 1.0 version and tested it for a few days.

It seems wonderfull and I'm very impatient to test it in real session.

I would have three suggestions :
- Decrease the minimum session time. It would be great when we want to train ourself to use the application without waiting 15 minutes between each test. Anyway, we won't put 1min in a real session...
- You may add an option, than we could activate when the timer is not visible and Guess Timer Mode disabled, to show falses codes before the time is up, instead of the "??".
As we don't know if the time is up, we can't know is the code shown is correct, so we must try it to know. The displayed code could change each 5min, or 2min, or 15min..., and once the release time has come, the real code is displayed exactly the same way that falses codes. If we don't try it, we could imagine that the program go back in a loop of 15 or 30 min with 3 or 4 falses codes before display real code again (consider that as a time penalty to not try all codes).
- Could you add some stats at the end of a session ? For example, after a session in variable, or Guess Timer Mode, could you display the real duration before release, how many time was added as penalty, the initial duration (without penalties), at which time code you attempted to release in guess mode... etc ?

And I have a question too. In Guess Timer mode, Is the maximum time session of 300 minutes can be exceed by adding time penalties ?

Thanks for your good job !
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Rocketman.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, Rocketman.
I've played with CodeLocker a lot. I also always use "timelock for images" as a backup. However, with a sufficiently longer time. :mrgreen: