BDSM Trainer

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

Riddle

Re: BDSM Trainer

Post by Riddle »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:What about a mercury switch?
LoL. Going back to the old school methods and removing all of the software trial and error fun! Would be way too difficult to make it overly complicated and would be nearly impossible to make software bugs! Would ruin all my fun!
Rube Goldberg Image
Rube Goldberg Image
So, serious answer: yes, it could be done with mercury switches to shock when the switch makes contact. Now, mercury is considered a hazardous substance and so switches containing it are hard to find nowadays. Some are still available though. The more commonly available tilt switches are a glass vial containing a small metal ball and switch contacts. There are many different styles with different angle sensitivity and contact configurations so a person can get it to work properly. There are even some solid state tilt switches that don’t have any moving parts. The only problem with using them in this scenario would be that the shock would stay active until the switch was tilted back enough to switch the other way.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

I was looking towards the tilt switch like this one.

Placed towards the spine and angled 10° upwards (so that the ON position coincides with the horizontal). You can rest on your elbows, but raising up signals the arduino.

You can prevent this lying on the elbows by placing a second sensor in the opposite direction. You can also place 2 opposing sensors perpendicular to the spine so that it cannot turn around.

These types of sensors do require debouncing programming in the code because they switch violently back and forth in the intermediate position. i.e. the circuit only charges ON (OFF) if it stays that way for a certain time.

You can also put a buzzer in the circuit that indicates, for example, that the person is on all fours within 10 seconds and that for the next 5 minutes. You let the buzzer go 2 times so that he/she can move freely again, until the buzzer goes again for the next5 minute exercise, and so on ... :mrgreen:
Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

Riddle, Kinbaku - your ideas are wayyyy beyond my skillset hahaha. (My knowledge of mechanics and electricity ends at shorting out an AA battery to magnetize a piece of metal. :) )

If that kind of device is possible, I'd gladly pay for the parts + labour + shipping. :) Orrr I suppose there's always the option of making a really dumbed-down set of instructions for complete noobs. :rofl:
Author of "Introduction to Self-Bondage" and "Nine Tales of Submission" - now available on Kindle! :)
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Gabriel wrote:Riddle, Kinbaku - your ideas are wayyyy beyond my skillset hahaha. (My knowledge of mechanics and electricity ends at shorting out an AA battery to magnetize a piece of metal. :) )

If that kind of device is possible, I'd gladly pay for the parts + labour + shipping. :) Orrr I suppose there's always the option of making a really dumbed-down set of instructions for complete noobs. :rofl:
How are you with a soldering iron? Have you ever tried soldering a row of pins with 0.1 inch spacing? If not, would you be willing to learn how?
Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

My manual dexterity isn't anywhere near that good, sorry. I guess I'll continue my vigil for highly specific shock collars lol
Author of "Introduction to Self-Bondage" and "Nine Tales of Submission" - now available on Kindle! :)
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Riddle wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:What about a mercury switch?
LoL. Going back to the old school methods and removing all of the software trial and error fun! Would be way too difficult to make it overly complicated and would be nearly impossible to make software bugs! Would ruin all my fun!
Sorry :oops: :gag:
Riddle wrote: So, serious answer: yes, it could be done with mercury switches to shock when the switch makes contact. Now, mercury is considered a hazardous substance and so switches containing it are hard to find nowadays. Some are still available though. The more commonly available tilt switches are a glass vial containing a small metal ball and switch contacts. There are many different styles with different angle sensitivity and contact configurations so a person can get it to work properly. There are even some solid state tilt switches that don’t have any moving parts. The only problem with using them in this scenario would be that the shock would stay active until the switch was tilted back enough to switch the other way.
I had thought of using a mercury switch to put on my thigh. If I was sitting, laying down, or even on my knees, (in other words, I am not standing in my shoes) it would send a signal to a remote device to warm up a shock, increasing steadily, until the contact is broken. After all, why should I be paid X number of points for wearing 6 inch heels on my points system if I cheat and chill on the couch?
Anyway, there are 2 threads this idea did not appear in-because it is dangerous. But I figured in your hands, maybe ??? who knows? But...... :gag:
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

Gabriel wrote:Riddle, Kinbaku - your ideas are wayyyy beyond my skillset hahaha. (My knowledge of mechanics and electricity ends at shorting out an AA battery to magnetize a piece of metal. :) )

What say you, Riddle, Kinbaku, Gabriel? Shall we adjourn to the Developers Room and see what we can build? And I promise to shut the :gag: up.
Oh, and ...End of line. Now :gag:
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:

What say you, Riddle, Kinbaku, Gabriel? Shall we adjourn to the Developers Room and see what we can build? And I promise to shut the :gag: up.
Oh, and ...End of line. Now :gag:
Shannon, please don’t :gag: yourself! We need your help to make this happen.

I agree that we should go to the Developers Room and get started on this. Just need Gabriel to join that team. Shannon, can you please help Gabriel get his access to there?
Shannon SteelSlave

Riddle wrote: I agree that we should go to the Developers Room and get started on this. Just need Gabriel to join that team. Shannon, can you please help Gabriel get his access to there?
Done and done. See you there, G.
End of line.
PS, Another thing I thought of for the mercury was a "pinball tilt" feature for your timer box, to add to the timer when tripped, maybe exponentially :twisted: (+15 minutes first offense, +30 minutes 2nd time, +1 hour 3rd strike) But a vibratory switch would work better, and safer. That would teach them not to fool with or even touch the box.
Now, End of line.
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

In between: I just saw today that xtoys.app has some programs with pet play and shock collars. They use the sensors in your mobile phone that you attach to your chest. :D
Shannon SteelSlave

This conversation is well underway in the Developer's Room, but here is a low tech solution for you viewtopic.php?f=30&p=117045#p117045
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

Gabriel wrote:
My own personal Holy Grail would be a locking shock collar that would have a height restriction: it would sense when your neck got above a certain point (say, 2' or 60cm above the floor) and then zap you for it. :twisted: The Fancy Steel collar has something similar, but only to keep your neck parallel to the floor. In other words, you can't fall asleep on your side on the floor, or you can defeat it by walking upright but with your head bowed. T
Might this satisfy your craving for now? viewtopic.php?f=7&t=14935
👠👠