BDSM Trainer

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

PhilineGraystone

BDSM Trainer

Post by PhilineGraystone »

Hello,
I have been an active reader of this forum for about 2 years now and have been able to get some nice inspirations here. The current Corona quarantine has then led to the fact that I got my fantasy even more free run. So I came across the Advanced Training Collar from Fancy Steel and then I said to myself that I can only do much better.

So I started to develop a BDSM Trainer. A dedicated device that can control other devices and supports multiple slaves. Alternatively you can simply develop several profiles for your own training program. The program is already executable and is currently being actively developed by me.

When everything has reached a first final state, I will provide PCBs for all the stuff, so that you can put it all as a single board in finished cases (here I work with other people on 3D printer templates).

What do you think about this and what else can be built in here?

Best regards

Phily
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: BDSM Trainer

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound ANna, PhilineGraystone. Send me a private message next time you're in. Want you to meet some people.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
PhilineGraystone

My next goals are:
* MQTT
* Shock Collar (is only with difficulty cheaply available here, because it is forbidden)
* Web page status
IcarusBurned

Post by IcarusBurned »

I'm interested in developing something like this, my thoughts were to use ESP-NOW to connect a shock device, a cross-trainer and a magnetic lock on a cage with a BLE connected Android app to receive SMS commands from Mistress and to inform the subject of current status. The idea would be that Mistress could set a schedule and the system would enforce it....
PhilineGraystone

In parts this should be possible with the BDSM Trainer. I am currently working on a list of what can be included and how it can be used.
IcarusBurned

Post by IcarusBurned »

When everything has reached a first final state, I will provide PCBs for all the stuff, so that you can put it all as a single board in finished cases (here I work with other people on 3D printer templates).
Regarding 3D printing a case - I have the design software and a 3D printer, this is something I could quite easily take care of.

I think you saw my decode of the Petrainer 900B collar receiver, I have taken one of the collars apart and removed the RF module, replacing it with an optocoupler so an ESP32 can control it directly, with both devices sharing the same battery. A second optocoupler replaces the tilt switch in the collar (that keeps it awake) so that a pulse every minute prevents it from sleeping. I know this is a somewhat clumsy way to build a device - but it does not involve making custom PCBs and also means that I'm not building the static shock part of the circuit, but using a CE marked product more or less off the shelf.
PhilineGraystone

New update ...

My new toy, which can be completely controlled via the BDSM trainer and via a mobile app.

It has all the features of the Fancy Steel Advanced Collars

* Shock
* Beep
* Vibration

completely freely configurable and with the following autonomous functions:

* Timer Mode ... every X seconds there is an adjusted shock
* Random mode ... After a random time there is a shock.
* Pet mode... If you are not on all fours like a pet, there is an adjustable shock
* No sleeping... as soon as you lie down, there is a shock
* WLAN Mode ... when you leave the WLAN zone there are shocks until you are back in range ...

at any time it is possible to give the slaves extra shocks with the trainer or the mobile app.

I have used it:
* ESP32
* oled
* MPU6050
* petrainer Dog Collar completely rebuilt and completely controllable by the esp32.
* liPo battery

thatthat21

Post by thatthat21 »

Looking at the image, it really reminds me how much I really want a 3d printer to play with.

Not sure if it could be worked in or not but a normally open solenoid would be really cool for a locking mechanism. Just something to lock it on via the remote would be cool as well.

But this is an awesome project, and great work!
IcarusBurned

Post by IcarusBurned »

PhilineGraystone wrote:New update ...

My new toy, which can be completely controlled via the BDSM trainer and via a mobile app.

It has all the features of the Fancy Steel Advanced Collars

* Shock
* Beep
* Vibration

completely freely configurable and with the following autonomous functions:

* Timer Mode ... every X seconds there is an adjusted shock
* Random mode ... After a random time there is a shock.
* Pet mode... If you are not on all fours like a pet, there is an adjustable shock
* No sleeping... as soon as you lie down, there is a shock
* WLAN Mode ... when you leave the WLAN zone there are shocks until you are back in range ...

at any time it is possible to give the slaves extra shocks with the trainer or the mobile app.

I have used it:
* ESP32
* oled
* MPU6050
* petrainer Dog Collar completely rebuilt and completely controllable by the esp32.
* liPo battery

Very impressive that you've got this all working now, I wonder if you would share the code? :D
Lolo31

Post by Lolo31 »

Hello,

I'm very impressed and interested by your work.

Could you do an "how to" for the noobs ?
What do I do with these files i download on Github ?

Thank you
Shannon SteelSlave

Welcome to Bound Anna, Lolo
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Lolo31 wrote:Hello,

I'm very impressed and interested by your work.

Could you do an "how to" for the noobs ?
What do I do with these files i download on Github ?

Thank you
Welcome Lolo31. With Github you can download the programs. But I better have this explained by members who are more skilled in this.
So keep checking back with BoundAnna regularly. There is certainly someone who can help you (and others) with this. :hi:
Lolo31

Post by Lolo31 »

Thank you so much for your welcoming
defectSlave

Post by defectSlave »

What a great idea! Would love to have such a collar as well (loved the idea of the fancy steel already). I am not very skilled in 3D design but willing to learn and maybe help with this project. I own a 3d printer as well so that I could print prototypes and check if the design works. Sadly when I came accross this thread the images could not be displayed anymore so I am not aware what the current status is right now.

kind regards

defect
Shannon SteelSlave

Welcome to Bound Anna, Defect Slave. You might be able to view the latest progress by contacting PhilineGraystone or by visiting the github page here https://github.com/PhilineGraystone.
Send me a Private Message if you are interested in advancing your career as a device Developer.
👠👠