Re: BDSM Trainer

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna defectSlave.
So you are among those lucky ones who own a 3D printer. :rofl:
I just can't get around to gifting myself a 3D printer. :facepalm:
Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

I've just logged on for the first time in years :hi: specifically because of this thread. AFAIK, this is the most in-depth conversation about the Fancy Steel shock collar that ever existed. This forum provides the best content, as always. ;)

The only non-fake review of that super-pricey collar is over here, and it's not very flattering lol. The OP's DIY idea looks all sorts of interesting, but my skill level at that sort of thing is actually zero. Can someone maybe make a very dumbed-down set of instructions, please? :) Though if I understand correctly, the shock collar feature never got integrated... Bummer.

My own personal Holy Grail would be a locking shock collar that would have a height restriction: it would sense when your neck got above a certain point (say, 2' or 60cm above the floor) and then zap you for it. :twisted: The Fancy Steel collar has something similar, but only to keep your neck parallel to the floor. In other words, you can't fall asleep on your side on the floor, or you can defeat it by walking upright but with your head bowed. That's one giant loophole...

From what I've read, geofence collars don't actually use a fence, just the safe radius beyond which you get zapped. Sooo, my original idea of just hanging sensors on every wall wouldn't work lol. I read somewhere that before wifi (back when Pluto was still a planet!), geofences used buried wires instead... Would it work if you just wrapped the wire over every wall in the apartment and then secured it to discourage rebellious subs from sabotaging it? There has to be a better way to establish a vertical boundary... What do y'all think? :)
Author of "Introduction to Self-Bondage" and "Nine Tales of Submission" - now available on Kindle! :)
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Good to finally meet you, Gabriel
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Glad you're writing again, Gabriel.
I read a post somewhere at BoundAnna where you are required to stay in a room to avoid shock. But I forgot where. :facepalm:
I also saw a youtube video where friends tied the shock strap used for dogs around their ankles. Seems a little safer than around the neck to me.
Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

kinbaku wrote:Glad you're writing again, Gabriel.
I also saw a youtube video where friends tied the shock strap used for dogs around their ankles. Seems a little safer than around the neck to me.
True - though to date, there hasn't been a single documented shock collar fatality haha

Perhaps the best way would be to attach locking sensors on wrist cuffs and the collar (wrist cuffs to prevent cheating or grabbing things), with the actual shock unit locked around a thigh.
Author of "Introduction to Self-Bondage" and "Nine Tales of Submission" - now available on Kindle! :)
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

You can also buy a pavlok watch (in the link I call it Pavlov for understandable reasons :rofl: ).
Via xtoys.app others can then make it shock, vibrate or ring. The advantage is that you can set the maximum strength in advance.
Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

Fun toy ;) and I love the remote-controlled shock idea, but there's no way to make it actually keep me on all fours, is there? My best bad idea is to set up a bunch of webcams and have people shock me whenever they see me misbehave haha - but that'd require some kind of public chatroom with a big enough group of people to have someone watching at all times, and if you outsource it to perfect strangers like that, what's to stop one of them from just zapping nonstop? hahaha
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Gabriel wrote:Fun toy ;) and I love the remote-controlled shock idea, but there's no way to make it actually keep me on all fours, is there? My best bad idea is to set up a bunch of webcams and have people shock me whenever they see me misbehave haha - but that'd require some kind of public chatroom with a big enough group of people to have someone watching at all times, and if you outsource it to perfect strangers like that, what's to stop one of them from just zapping nonstop? hahaha
A long time ago, I worked at a place that a bunch of people doing multiple jobs. One day, I noticed someone had a metal business type stapler on one of the computer keyboards. So, I had to ask about it. The answer: it holds 1 button down to keep the screensaver from happening. When I think about someone giving internet strangers the ability to send shocks, I picture the internet stranger with a stapler holding the button down so they don’t have to put any effort into continuously sending shocks. Good luck with random strangers. Hopefully they are nicer than that.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
Shannon SteelSlave

61Karh0a+uL._AC_SL1010_.jpg
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

Riddle wrote:Good luck with random strangers. Hopefully they are nicer than that.
Hahahaha that would've been a hard "no" even before your post. :) I still remember quite clearly how cruel and feral teenagers can be, and some people never really grow out of that. (Not to mention, it would take only one feral teenager in that chatroom lol) :facepalm:

And thus, the quest for the "autonomous enforced all-fours shocking device" continues.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Gabriel wrote:
Riddle wrote:And thus, the quest for the "autonomous enforced all-fours shocking device" continues.
I plan to pick up my Arduinos again :D . (On the recommendation of a member of BoundAnna :rofl: ).

There you have a sensor that you can use like a spirit level.
So placed on your back while you crawl on all fours nothing happens, but once you get up it sends a signal to the Arduino that the sensor is no longer horizontal.
The Arduino can then in turn send a signal to your shock device. :twisted:
Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

Yes please. :worship:

Though maybe some plus/minus variation of, say, 30 degrees to allow for some mobility, sitting down, etc. It'd be a bit hard to keep the spine perfectly parallel to the floor at all times haha

Can't wait to see what awesome device you'll invent. :) There's also a huuuge human pet community on FetLife, and there are thousands of kinksters who would sing you praises. ^_^
Shannon SteelSlave

Gabriel wrote: There's also a huuuge human pet community on FetLife, and there are thousands of kinksters who would sing you praises. ^_^
Bring them over here. Always looking for new members
👠👠
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Gabriel wrote:Yes please. :worship:

Though maybe some plus/minus variation of, say, 30 degrees to allow for some mobility, sitting down, etc. It'd be a bit hard to keep the spine perfectly parallel to the floor at all times haha

Can't wait to see what awesome device you'll invent. :) There's also a huuuge human pet community on FetLife, and there are thousands of kinksters who would sing you praises. ^_^
The way to measure the spine angle would be an accelerometer with 3 axis measurements. This link would be the part that I would use for this purpose.
https://www.adafruit.com/product/2809
Would also need a microcontroller of some sort and Adafruit is my favorite source for those. The Feather product line has a rechargeable battery controller and battery pack connector for easy use in portable devices.

I don’t know how one would allow sitting in the program, but it seems possible if a person figured out how to track vertical movement and only allowed +/- 1 foot or so. Of course, the wearer would have to not go up or down stairs. The level of precision that the measurement device has is is incredibly high and impressive. Some programs keep accurate location data with that sensor alone. However, I have no experience with using them and would have to do a lot of research before I could use it.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
Shannon SteelSlave

What about a mercury switch?
👠👠