Strip (and Shock) HTML5 Game

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

ptdw

Strip (and Shock) HTML5 Game

Post by ptdw »

Hey all, it's been years since I've posted any projects, but recently developed an HTML5 version of a Japanese gameshow that I thought some may find interesting. While it doesn't include bondage elements, it does support the E-Stim System 2B, so it may be a good punishment to play while bound.

Basically, you upload a picture and then place white strips over it to protect your modesty. You then play a trivia game or rock-paper-scissors. For each wrong answer, a strip is removed (and you are optionally shocked). Anyway, if nothing else it shows the potential for using HTML5 as a development platform, my primary goal was to use it as a learning experience. Feel free to check it out: https://strip.one (password "full monty").
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Strip (and Shock) HTML5 Game

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Send me a PM, P. We should chat.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

ptdw wrote:Hey all, it's been years since I've posted any projects, but recently developed an HTML5 version of a Japanese gameshow that I thought some may find interesting. While it doesn't include bondage elements, it does support the E-Stim System 2B, so it may be a good punishment to play while bound.

Basically, you upload a picture and then place white strips over it to protect your modesty. You then play a trivia game or rock-paper-scissors. For each wrong answer, a strip is removed (and you are optionally shocked). Anyway, if nothing else it shows the potential for using HTML5 as a development platform, my primary goal was to use it as a learning experience. Feel free to check it out: https://strip.one (password "full monty").
This looks like a fun game, Well done, I want to give it ago.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Has anyone played this game? I'm having trouble getting it to work.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

bounddosster wrote:Has anyone played this game? I'm having trouble getting it to work.
Never mind, sorted it.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:
bounddosster wrote:Has anyone played this game? I'm having trouble getting it to work.
Never mind, sorted it.
Was going to have a look, but I don't dare to play it. :oops: :facepalm:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

I fancied a bit of fun so I tried this game out a couple of times. I enter the name Will, totally made up with no connection to anything, Then on to taking the photo. At first, I couldn't get it to take a photo, hence the above posts, but found my settings were wrong, once sorted I snapped my naked photo. You get three seconds to pose after hitting the button so it wasn't a very artistic pose but it worked. I placed the white strips and waited to play.

I tossed a coin to decided the game and got trivia, I was hoping for rock, paper scissors, I not too strong on trivia stuff and it soon showed. The game started and I answered the questions about 60/40 correct but unfortunately found myself with a forfeit, not sure how, I guess I took too long to answer the questions. The game ended and I'm left with one strip across me.

I was going to stop there but I decided to flip to see if I went again, I lost, I had to go again. This time I wanted a bigger thrill and decided to flip to see if I use "dosster" as my name. I lost again so dosster it was. I hope you weren't watching, about thirty people were.

Time for the photo, it was going to be an embarrassing one as I was excited and had a hard on then I placed the six strips in place, I went for having my face uncovered last as this would give me the best chance to avoid embarrassment then I awaited the play button to appear. I got embarrassed just waiting as I was looking at the photo of my naked body clearly showing my whole naked body and face.

I flipped the coin and got trivia again, damn. There is a teasing message that pops up just before play starts telling you it is going to be embarrassing and you can't back out now. This is a nice touch that I found exciting, So I'm locked into playing the game and only my trivia knowledge can save me from embarrassment.

I got some questions right but I got more wrong, I was really hoping to beat it this time but not to be, nearly though. I lost on question nine and as the last strip was torn away I was completely exposed, I did have a little blush at my predicament. One element to the game I did find exciting and an OMG! moment was the thumbs up. This is when people watching the game can hit the thumbs up button and when the game is over it affects how long your photo remains up. The first time playing I got one thumb up and didn't think much of it, this second time the thumbs up were popping up madly and I found it hard to concentrate on the questions it also meant I'd be displayed for longer after the game unless someone else starts to play or until I fade. But don't bother to look as I've checked and I've gone.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:... I lost again so dosster it was. I hope you weren't watching, ...
You can rest assured: I did not go and see.
With trivia I would lose immediately, only with paper-scissors-stone I would have a little chance. But even with a hood on, I'm still too shy to try it. :oops: :facepalm:
I admire your daring. :worship:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Thank-you kinbaku, I was in two minds about playing it but I decided to chance it after all I enjoy a dare and risk. I was foolish enough to think I could beat it and was proved wrong :oops: still, I found the chance of erotic embarrassment very exciting. I did make sure my photo had gone before I posted my experience, no point in signposting my embarrassment. I shall play again but I'm not saying when. :)
Shannon SteelSlave

What are the questions? What are the answers. Help the rest of us cheat.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:What are the questions? What are the answers. Help the rest of us cheat.
Sorry but you take your chances as I did. Even if I did tell the questions how do you know I'm telling the right ones. :twisted:
Shannon SteelSlave

bounddosster wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:What are the questions? What are the answers. Help the rest of us cheat.
Sorry but you take your chances as I did. Even if I did tell the questions how do you know I'm telling the right ones. :twisted:
Because you never lie.
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
bounddosster wrote:
Because you never lie.
Well, thank-you for that Shannon, I pride myself on my honesty, it is about the only virtue I have left. :)
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:I shall play again but I'm not saying when. :)
Does that mean that I have to constantly aim a motion detector camera (like those wildlife detection cameras) at this site. :mrgreen: :rofl:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

kinbaku wrote:
bounddosster wrote:I shall play again but I'm not saying when. :)
Does that mean that I have to constantly aim a motion detector camera (like those wildlife detection cameras) at this site. :mrgreen: :rofl:
Don't bother just yet, I'm having a rest tonight, I'm going to play again tomorrow but keep it a secret :wink: