CodeLocker ALPHA (Windows)

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

shocktactics1590

CodeLocker ALPHA (Windows)

Post by shocktactics1590 »

Hi all,

I've spent a bit of time during quarantine working on a new, better version of BlindTimer, which is a small file I released a few years ago. CodeLocker is the new, MUCH improved version of this, with more features and much sturdier programming!

CodeLocker makes it possible to use combination padlocks, but without the need for complicated memory-obstruction techniques to forget the code. To do this, it uses sequence-locking, which is itself built on the idea that it is much harder to remember a long mathematical equation than it is to remember the result. A sequence-locking system allows you to reliably set up a padlock that you don't know the combination to, with the release code given to you by the program once the timer finishes!

The program works with combination padlocks of between 3-6 dials, as well as varying levels of 'difficulty'. The timer can be set for 10-240 minutes in various modes (below).

Timer modes:
- Normal (Minutes shown)
- Normal (Minutes not shown)
- GuessTimer

*GuessTimer is based on the old BlindTimer, where you click to show the release code but only once the timer is finished (which you need to guess as minutes not shown). Click too early, and the timer will reset!

Additionally, CodeLocker stores and encrypts your codes between program executions to defend against program issues, as well as cheating! There is no way to see the release code until the timer has run its course.

OBVIOUSLY never use any program without testing it a couple of times (and should never be used as a sole release method, of course!), but I've used this a lot now and have found it to be solid as a rock!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Uploaded to GoogleDrive just to maintain folder structure really. *Download the folder as it is, not the individual files, to avoid pathing issues*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vJCAt4 ... -sJou/view

Contents:
- CodeLocker.exe (application)
- Instruction Manual (**PLEASE PLEASE read this before using!!**)
- images folder with just the one image used in the program

CodeLocker will create 2 more files in the root folder when run - these hold the encrypted backup data for your codes.

No viruses etc. but if somebody could comment back and verify this I'm sure that will put some minds at rest.

All comments, thoughts, requests MOST welcome - this is a v1.0 so hoping to add to this over the coming weeks.

Play safe and have fun!

Shock
Last edited by shocktactics1590 on 24 Aug 2020, 02:16, edited 2 times in total.
shocktactics1590

CodeLocker v1.0

Post by shocktactics1590 »

Hi all,

I've been doing some coding during quarantine to update my old program BlindTimer from a few years ago.

Please find the new, much-improved version of this (now called CodeLocker) attached, coded in Python and fully standalone - no other programs necessary to run.

CodeLocker is a simple but reliable program which allows the use of a combination padlock but without the need for complicated memory obfuscation tactics! This is done via sequence-locking, which will help you to reliably set up a combination padlock that you don't know the code to, forcing you to wait for the program to give you the release code!

All information on how this works in the included User Manual - PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE USE.

Zip contents:
- CodeLocker.exe application
- CodeLocker user manual .pdf
- images folder with just the one image inside

CodeLocker will also create two other files on running the application which are used to handle storing and recalling data in between executions. More information on this in the manual.

Can't attach a zip or exe here, so I've dumped it in https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vJCAt4 ... sp=sharing for you to download.

Play safe and enjoy!

Shock
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: CodeLocker v1.0

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Shock. Send me a Private Message. Got something to talk about. Shan'
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠