Slave Trainer - Simple program for beginners

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

asphyxiabear

Slave Trainer - Simple program for beginners

Post by asphyxiabear »

Hi everyone, I'm back! :gag:

I've got the invitation back in December but never actually posted anything within this group. On another post I was writing about a project that I called a "randomizer" but never shared more details about it. A few weeks ago I had some free time on my hand so I started to redevelop my project in C. The randomizer would do the following things:
The randomizer is a small program I wrote myself that will work with the printed checklist, so it won't tell you to choose the 103rd tool for the spanking but will tell you to hit me let's say 90 times. (so every interval is already set in the program based on the exercise you're doing) The checklist can even repeat tasks or the randomizer can choose a task randomly but in this case you have to have a time limit for the session.
The idea behind the program is that I wanted to help my DOM who just started to learn the ropes. Yesterday we had our first session guided by the program and although we had some problems (e.g. pushing Enter is not exactly the easiest thing to do when you have lube on your hands.) it was successful altogether.

The program is pretty basic, you read the rules, choose the number of tasks you'd like to have (you can repeat the cycle once) and choose a preset. You have 4 preset, each of them will create a random number value between two integers. e.g. preset 1 will create a value between 1-3 and will use this number for the calculations.

I'm not sharing the code at the moment, just a few screenshots if you don't mind. Final task (every other task is random, expect the forced drinking)

Rules for the user:
finalTaskRules .png
Task interface:
finalTaskStarted .png
The task could end in two different way:
1. Slave got an orgasm with a chastity and task is finished
2. Reached the threshold in punishment (50 hit, goes up by 5 every time) :whip:

After this task end you can restart the cycle one more time, but only if you made your slave eat his own product. :twisted: The program is tailored to my fetishes, but I plan to add several things in the future, such as an inbuilt timer and the option to choose your fetishes, available toys, etc.

Do you guys know any other program\webpage like this?
kinbaku

Re: Slave Trainer - Simple program for beginners

Post by kinbaku »

asphyxiabear wrote: Do you guys know any other program\webpage like this?
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/sex-roule ... 1093683062 and https://milovana.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=26 may inspire you. :whip:
Please contact Shannon SteelSlave and OneAndOnlyOdin on Boundanna.com; they work on programs and we can use each other's help. :)