New chastity site, by One and only Odin

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

Shannon SteelSlave

New chastity site, by One and only Odin

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

We need input from everyone, chastity slaves, key holders, developers, lab rats, everyone. Our goal is to create an alternative chastity site/app to not only replace the unreliable existing code keeping sites, but to make improvements based on wishes and suggestions here.
What would you like to see in a new chastity service site? What would you like to be able to do to a slave? What would help you enforce your own self discipline? Tell us, and we may make it a reality.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
Gregovic

Re: New chastity site, by One and only Odin

Post by Gregovic »

I think making it open source so anyone can run their own server if they wanted would be a good idea. It's a shame when sites like Emlalock die and all the work that has gone into them just vanishes
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Shannon SteelSlave

Gregovic wrote:I think making it open source so anyone can run their own server if they wanted would be a good idea. It's a shame when sites like Emlalock die and all the work that has gone into them just vanishes
Has anyone contacted the proprietor(s) of EmlaLock, ChastiKey, or CarliLock about open sourcing their program? Save a ton of time if we have a base to start with.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
mtlsub

Post by mtlsub »

I think taking the best of what is already available is the best way to start.
Option to choose the time locked
Option to set limits and have random time locked
Option to have another person decide your time locked
Option to choose a mistress\master who can modify time locked
Option to have people vote for more\less time locked
Emergency release the alerts mistress\master or forum
Tasks you can complete to reduce time
Ability to save picture or line of text (password\combo)
Random number game to help forget combo
Ability to save pic\combo ahead of time and use it later (also to help forget)
Padlocked Markus

Post by Padlocked Markus »

Oh, is this the new thread for the BA time-lock control project? Or a different chastity control project? Anyway, here's my 2 cents for a chastity control site:
A Pillory as in EmlaLock would be nice to have where your Holder (or yourself) puts you up for a certain amount of time and anybody who drops by can add a set amount of time to your chastity duration. I like it very much, it's a wonderful feeling of helpless exposure and wanton cruelty. I love standing up there and having to take the rotten tomatoes in my face (metaphorically, that is).
Then, how about a Detention punishment? Say, you don't play the requisite number of games or vote often enough for other members. As a punishment, you'd have to click a button on the site at least once every 30 minutes (or 20, or 10 minutes) for x hours (say 4 hours in the evening) to prove your presence. In VirtualMaster3.4 this is a constant feature: You have to click the "Reset" at least every 30 minutes (I usually set it to 20 minutes, to keep me on my toes) as long as you're awake, from 6 in the morning till bedtime (you can sign off for work or grocery shopping, though).
Line writing (as in Writeforme.org) as a means to reduce your duration would be a nice feature, too. Write 100 times "I need to be kept locked in chastity" to earn 1 hour. Or as a Wheel of Fortune punishment, to be completed to avoid extending your duration. Line writing is wonderfully controllable as you type the lines directly into the app. (VirtualMaster3.4 has it, too.)
An option to ask for kinky tasks from other members might also be interesting. Some EmlaLock members already offer "I have to spin my WoF on demand. Just message me." Make this a clickable feature? Or perhaps something like "User 'Helpless Plaything' is to paint his fingernails red and post a verification image every day for the next 5 days - Click here".
Hope this is useful. I'll have to attend my Sissy University classes now. My sissification is progressing nicely. Today I'll clack around the flat in 4-inch black leather stilettos for 2 hours (I have worn them for much longer - as I said, the SU tasks are rather harmless), to attend Exotic Materials 118 (Fetish Clothing). Turns out I'm a natural on high heels, too. For later today I'm planning a Candlelight Bondage session: chained (naked and in a room without distractions) to a hook in the ceiling, the padlock key held up on a string between two candles out of my reach. When the candles burn down, the thread burns through, the key, suspended from on a long thread, swings into my reach. A household candle lasts about seven hours... let's see how far down I dare to tie the string around it. And I should avoid any draft. Imagine the candles blown out by the wind...:)
Dedicated ankle-chain wearer. Current stride length: 20 cm.
Shannon SteelSlave

Padlocked Markus wrote:Oh, is this the new thread for the BA time-lock control project? Or a different chastity control project?
Yes, this is the new new thread for new chastity site feedback. After giving the demand data to Odin, we are a go for development. Would be nice to have that source code from the original sites, if you can ask for it.
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
Padlocked Markus

So, the idea is turning into reality, but as a dedicated chastity control, not an SB control site? Congrats all the same! Looking forward to the alpha version!
I'm sorry, I wouldn't know whom to approach for the source code. I'm just an ordinary EmlaLock user. The guy who runs EmlaLock has a Twitter account (that's where I got the news about the new server, also the statistics), maybe you can reach him there? I wouldn't know whether the EmlaLock code is open-source, and if he wrote it himself, he might be unwilling to share it with a rival project. If it is open-source, though, and he got it from somewhere else, he might point you to the source, I guess.
Shannon SteelSlave

This is an enhancement to already existing, working, and end user software for all kinds of SB needs. We are just trying to fill the need for a reliable chastity service. Odin can give you details, user passes, permissions, ect. I imagine Odin will be back to check on this thread soon. Stay tuned.
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
Shannon SteelSlave

If anyone knows the owners of the 3 biggest chastity service sites, and can get me their contact information, I will take the lead on a public relations campaign to request source code that could save our Developers hours of programming.
I will need some specifics on your plan, Odin, particularly the answers to questions you think I may be asked. I will mostly be shooting from the hip, and after meeting me, they may still need to speak with you. I will do my best to be the "go-between" liaison, but you know how it is. I can make reasonable accommodations for a sort of online conference, if that is the desired path to take.
Everyone, please keep suggestions coming, or gather them from your previous posts and consolidate them here again for us to read.
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

well I don't know about the program you are all talking about,but please make it usable on windows 10
OneAndOnlyOdin

Removed

Post by OneAndOnlyOdin »

Removed
Last edited by OneAndOnlyOdin on 12 Jan 2022, 13:01, edited 1 time in total.
RIP Odin - Odin was killed to make place for other things. This forum will forever be a part of Odin's soul.
Audrey_CD

Post by Audrey_CD »

I would like to see an API so 'intelligent key safes' can work seamlessly, to have the following actions:
  • Start session
  • Info
  • End session
  • Hygiene opening
  • Penalty
A time adjuster based on outside influences: rain fall in London, the stock exchange or general availability of toilet rolls.
Shannon SteelSlave

So, we need developers and lab rats alike, for consultation and development, to create something we can all benefit from, and make some of our BDSM exercises more interesting, exciting, and convenient. If you are proficient in any of the aforementioned coding languages and want to help, please step up. If you are willing to try out incomplete versions for feedback to aid the direction of creation, please step up. Please keep more suggestions coming.
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
OneAndOnlyOdin

Removed

Post by OneAndOnlyOdin »

Removed
Last edited by OneAndOnlyOdin on 12 Jan 2022, 13:01, edited 1 time in total.
RIP Odin - Odin was killed to make place for other things. This forum will forever be a part of Odin's soul.
Padlocked Markus

Hey, this project is really gaining momentum, the ideas are starting to flow! To tie your duration to some unpredictable external factor is an interesting one (though I wouldn't exactly choose the "general availability of toilet paper" - do I catch an allusion to the current Great German TP Supply Crisis here :D ?). I'd like that. I just visited that ibb page, though, and as it doesn't seem to have a comment feature, I'd like to caution here, while a Pillory feature is definitely a must, it might not be such a good idea to let other members extend one's Pillory time - you'd probably never get out again, which in turn would prolong your chastity session ad infinitum. Pillory should remain an exceptional, short-term punishment to instill the requisite dread (although I threw a "Pillory party" last night on EmlaLock, putting myself up for nine hours to celebrate the first completed week of my current chastity spell - attracting a lot of party guests who had great fun with me, if only virtually), reserved for the Holder (or the Wearer, if he hasn't a Holder) to inflict.
How about a Public Pillory, btw? If you checked a box "(_) Enable Public Pillory" on setting up your session you'd serve your Pillory spells on a page where any forum lurker here on BA, not just members, could vote. This feature could even attract additional users.
If the new time-control site is going to be for general SB sessions, too, not just for chastity (since Odin said "It's going to be a little bit of both"), I think it'd be important to have a menu with check boxes or a text window where you can commit to the specific restraints you'll put yourself into (e.g. if you check "(_) ankle chains", a further option "indicate stride length: __ cm" should pop up) for your session duration. This setup should then appear expressly on your "Session" page, to make your commitment public and bind you to it.
The EL server has been stable the last days, btw, but the site has developed a new bug: All punctuation marks (?, !, /, ', etc.) I type into one of the text windows (e.g. the "Reason" window for Pillory punishments) are shown as weird letter and number combinations, making the text almost unreadable.