New chastity site, by One and only Odin

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

Shannon SteelSlave

Re: New chastity site, by One and only Odin

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Padlocked Markus wrote:I threw a "Pillory party" last night on EmlaLock
How about a pillory fight? :rofl: The last one to exit their pillory wins.
Sorry, couldn't resist that one.
Padlocked Markus wrote: How about a Public Pillory, btw?
OK, so you commit to a public pillory (like it was in the old days) set your time, (or someone else suggests and you agree, by way of satisfying a master or dare situation) and in that time, some kind of electronic vibrator can be triggered by any "voting" members?
Great ideas, everyone. Very inspirational. Shannon salutes you :hi:
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Padlocked Markus

Post by Padlocked Markus »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
Padlocked Markus wrote:I threw a "Pillory party" last night on EmlaLock
How about a pillory fight? :rofl: The last one to exit their pillory wins.
Sorry, couldn't resist that one.
Haw haw. I stood up there for 9 hours while they dropped by one by one and gave me 18 additional hours to serve. The party was a great success at my expense, just as intended. I just wish this were an actual pillory and I locked into it for real. (My inspiration was an entry over in the Head Box thread describing how at a birthday party for an owned slavegirl the birthday girl was locked into a head box mounted to a post in the garden, nude from the neck down, and left to endure the attentions of the party guests all evening. Why do I never get invited to parties like that?) But yours is actually a great idea for a new feature: Chastity Contests! You pitch two Wearers against each other. Since your session is over when you quit, precluding further punishments for the loser who quits first, you'd have to tie the durations so that both contestants get free only when the last one quits. How about that?
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
Padlocked Markus wrote: How about a Public Pillory, btw?
OK, so you commit to a public pillory (like it was in the old days) set your time, (or someone else suggests and you agree, by way of satisfying a master or dare situation) and in that time, some kind of electronic vibrator can be triggered by any "voting" members?
Oh, by "Public Pillory" I just meant a Pillory where anyone, not just the site members, can vote - any lurker and casual net surfer (with a limit of one vote per day per IP address, or you might really regret it). To connect the Pillory to some real device like a vibrator - hm, the IoT makes that a possibility, I guess. Exciting prospects. Go for it!
Dedicated ankle-chain wearer. Current stride length: 20 cm.
OneAndOnlyOdin

Removed

Post by OneAndOnlyOdin »

Removed
Last edited by OneAndOnlyOdin on 12 Jan 2022, 13:01, edited 1 time in total.
RIP Odin - Odin was killed to make place for other things. This forum will forever be a part of Odin's soul.
Shannon SteelSlave

Yeah, don't worry, pillories, while not an item every member is capable of owning, are still too good an idea to get lost in the shuffle.
2 members against each other? I was thinking more like 9, and each one has a screen showing the faces of the other 8, like a "Brady Bunch" title screen. Each member can also speak out loud, to psyche out the others.
Public pillory? Your idea is great, but you do know that at least 1 function of the pillory, besides shame and bondage, was to facilitate the punishment of the criminal by the townspeople. They would poke, tickle, and smear rotten things over the one bound to the stockades for the several days they are on display, as their sentence dictates. They also sometimes were left alone locked up in the woods, for animals or whatever, to harass them. They would be fed each day by a sort of caretaker, and made to sleep out there until sentence was served. Often, the crime committed was posted on a sign to help the people decide how much to do to them. That's another good idea. Spell out the crime of the person on screen, so we can decide how to punish. A live feed would be sweet, if possible, so they can beg for mercy. Or at least still picture and voice chat.
Yeah, stocks and pillories are way too much fun to forget about, all the joy they can bring to our kind.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
OneAndOnlyOdin

Removed

Post by OneAndOnlyOdin »

Removed
Last edited by OneAndOnlyOdin on 12 Jan 2022, 13:02, edited 1 time in total.
RIP Odin - Odin was killed to make place for other things. This forum will forever be a part of Odin's soul.
Valerian

Post by Valerian »

OneAndOnlyOdin wrote:The project is going to be managed on GitHub since it's open source. I added a few of you ideas if yours is not on there it is because I did not fully understand what you want to archive.

For any other ideas you have please open a ticket in GitHub https://github.com/OneAndOnlyOdin/Re-Lo ... dated-desc.
We intend to prioritize what we work on by the engagement in those tickets. If you like the idea please leave a thumos up emoji on the ticket description (see https://ibb.co/GM6cRP0).
Thank you. That really is a very interesting project.
If you are in need of any testing or other small contributions, I'll be glad to help.

Frank
Shannon SteelSlave

Valerian wrote:
OneAndOnlyOdin wrote:The project is going to be managed on GitHub since it's open source. I added a few of you ideas if yours is not on there it is because I did not fully understand what you want to archive.

For any other ideas you have please open a ticket in GitHub https://github.com/OneAndOnlyOdin/Re-Lo ... dated-desc.
We intend to prioritize what we work on by the engagement in those tickets. If you like the idea please leave a thumos up emoji on the ticket description (see https://ibb.co/GM6cRP0).
Thank you. That really is a very interesting project.
If you are in need of any testing or other small contributions, I'll be glad to help.

Frank
Hi, Frank, and welcome to Bound Anna.
I have been asked by Odin to field interest in this project.
Send me a Private Message when you get a chance, we may be able to use your help.
👠👠