A self-bondage program for everyone! (In development)

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

Shannon SteelSlave

Re: A self-bondage program for everyone! (In development)

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

tictac wrote:I'm working on something similar for android. like a kind of quiz with multiple choice questions. triggering events depending on the answers.... :twisted: so a little bit entertainment, during a session.
random talk, random punishment, random rewards, random tasks with external input devices

a "free configurable" output/input to serial/USB port and BT would be nice, too. just the possibility to send and receive some strings, to trigger external events and have status input from external equipment. like the BJ trainer HW, some people develop here, MC based (Arduino). or control a relay board.
e.g. to have external taster, as input, a button on the keyboard,touchscreen, 10m distance between both. some motivating equipment on your body (radio controlled or BT), a counter and a timer to set, some equipment control for reward and punishment, to keep you walking -> high heel trainer.
Want to go pro, tic tac? Send me a Private Message, we'll talk
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠