New Thoughts

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

Dominion093

New Thoughts

Post by Dominion093 »

I’m new to all of this. Advanced self bondage. Software. I’ve recently downloaded and begun tweaking and understanding the Phoenix blowjob trainer app so popular here. And I’ve got a few thoughts for complements to my slave’s blowjob sessions. Curious for some cooperative brainstorming.

First is a punishment routine. The application seems capable of running external scripts based on triggers like, say, a failed deepthroat. I am intending to utilize an arduino, a stepper motor, and some code to create a wall mounted device that will slowly reel in a cable attached to my slave’s nipple clamps. For example, a failed deepthroat will trigger the controller to turn the motor a set number of revolutions and reel in 10mm, pulling on the clamps. Combined with a ratchet and pawl, and a spring in between the cable and clamps, this could be a very fun punishment throughout the session.

For a reward routine, I thought it would be interesting to rig up a controller to a wand vibrator, adjusting the vibration intensity and playing with the duration of activity based on performance. For example, five successive deepthroats in a row may increase the intensity by 10%. But blowjob speed less that 2 seconds may lower it. A failed deepthroat may turn it off and it requires a “very” deepthroat stroke to turn back on.

Then, at the conclusion of the session, the release scripting would hold my slave for five to ten minutes and over that time a new script would run that slowly increased the vibrator while also reeling in the clamps. Basically ramping all of the intensity up over the minutes of the release window. Ending, of course, with the release of the key.

I’ve also got an idea of purchasing an EMG microcontroller to measure muscle contraction and integrating that into the vibrator control to enforce edging. It would measure the vaginal contraction and reduce vibration intensity as the muscles became tighter and the heart rate elevated. All while being subjected to the blowjob and nipple clamps.

Thoughts? It’s certainly feasible in terms of sensors and programming. How would you see something like this executed? Are there any known issues with the software that come to mind?
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: New Thoughts

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcoem to Bound Anna, Dominion093. Send me a Private Message about your New Thoughts.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
OrgasmAlley

Post by OrgasmAlley »

A simplification suggestion. It you move up a bit from the EasyDriver and similar to a TB6600 (or better), you'll get quite decent holding torque as long as the driver has high side power and should not need the one-way. Without the external brake, you can both reel in and let out with the stepper. Or let some loose then quickly take it up again. IMO much more delicious.

Reliably detecting an impending orgasm is no simple thing, as I understand it. I haven't tried. Nogasm uses (used? not sure its status) pressure detected by an inflatable anal plug. Vaginal blood flow is used most frequently in the scientific lit... a photoplethysmograph is simple enough, and provides both arterial pulsatile changes due to heartbeat and venous blood activity/thermoregulation. Used on the vaginal wall, this is the standard approach. Arduino etc can certainly do these and/or electromyogram. I don't think EMG is used anymore, at least not frequently, to detect arousal.

On the vibrator, variation is IMO a key to effective use. Avoid the slow ramp, as the nervous system adjusts to it to a greater degree... instead, use something more like a series of waves in increasing amplitude. Or on/off pulsing in which the on periods increase in power (and/or duration). This same technique is pretty effective in estim, too.
Dominion093

Post by Dominion093 »

OrgasmAlley,

I love the suggestions. I had considered minimizing the stepper to something with an appropriate hold torque. You’re insight into the release and retract mechanic is marvelous, though likely a phase two for someone of my coding. Much of this will be introductory for me as far as working with Arduino and microcontrollers goes.

I’d seen (here on the forum and elsewhere) the use of PPG sensors in order to detect. I don’t know that I have the confidence in my skills to reliably utilize one as yet, but that may also be a phase two project. The Nogasm is more in line with what I’ve imagined for edging and reward and will likely be akin to what I wind up building for the first go at this. Perhaps a logic combining the pressure readings of the Nogasm sensor and a PPG setup may be possible.

I’ve experimented for several years with my slave’s sensitivity to various types and patterns of vibration and, for her at least, the slow ramp is the way forward. That said, I would like to build my own vibrator and code dozens of patterns into it and develop a GUI that made for easy selection of “orgasm sensitivity” and “vibration pattern” and some preset variables to govern the vibrator, maybe even a “build your own” type of interface where you can choose patterns and intensities and time windows and sort of throw together a sequence.