Hardware list would be nice

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

mpv8

Hardware list would be nice

Post by mpv8 »

Hello From Sweden ,,, first of all i would like to thank the crew of Boundanna for a great and informative site .
And i would like to thank the wonderful and creative minds who developed all software that is free to all of us ... Thank you
I am sure that one or two of you must have AHDH :) as have i :)

'It would be very helpful if someone would make some kind of list to what hardware is compatible with the software ...
And maybe a link to a site were you could buy it ...
I tried 3 different relay boards and still i cant figure it out , end up buying a audrino starter kit and i am in process of learning to get that to work with code and everything :) but it is positive to learn something new :)
Best regards Mathias
"Hey! you are 18 years old and don´t know shit about shit ,,,and pull up your pants"
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Hardware list would be nice

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Thanks for your great compliments, MPV.
If you are referring to Riddle's newest project, it is still in the works, and a meeting will be held with in a week to discuss its next move. Though it is well on its way, you can express your interest in this thread : viewtopic.php?f=12&t=12579.
Thank you again. Shan'
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠