Bondage Game Software Integrated w Un-Removable Headset

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

zappy1

Bondage Game Software Integrated w Un-Removable Headset

Post by zappy1 »

Bondage game players should not be allowed to take off VR headsets whenever they want, only when they are allowed. The virtual reality headset can be strapped and locked on. The picture below of the blinder harness is what I am talking about, but instead of blinders in front of the eyes, there would be the headset.

Unlike most other hardware setups dreamed up on this forum, this is easy to create and implement. Even if the headset head harness is stainless steal instead of leather, it would still be safe because it would not restrict breathing. There might be some unforeseen circumstance, so users might want to stick with a leather harness where the headset can be broken to escape.

Another thread asked about real consequences. If the game puts a player in a dungeon cell for an hour, the user is stuck there. As in really stuck there. The software can be written to optimize this, such as turning the display dark to cause instant darkness.

Did anyone every hear of anything like this before?

Below is a link of a 3D bondage game where this can be used.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-qCZT4czco

Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Bondage Game Software Integrated w Un-Removable Headset

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I can get a little nauseous playing 2 laps of Gran Turismo in a 3D headset. Not sure I would be able to play this game myself, but that might be another danger to be prepared for, and the user may have to stick with a gag that can be removed in a hurry. Maybe attach a penalty for not being prepared for the game, and for removing bondage gear. (Also known in my house as "breaking bondage")
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
tiemeupalso

Re: Bondage Game Software Integrated w Un-Removable Headset

Post by tiemeupalso »

I have never tried vr ,but if I see myself bound gagged in vr hows that bondage?
OneAndOnlyOdin

Removed

Post by OneAndOnlyOdin »

Removed
RIP Odin - Odin was killed to make place for other things. This forum will forever be a part of Odin's soul.