Ideas for "accountable" online tasks

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

PaladinDD

Ideas for "accountable" online tasks

Post by PaladinDD »

Hi there,

not sure if this is the correct forum but since it has to do with software, I'll try here.

I am looking for ideas for some fun online games, in which a potential sub really can be held accountable. What I have in mind are things like WriteForMe, which provides feedback to the Dom if the Sub completed the task, how long it took, etc. I want the sub to really have to complete a task and not rely on her word for it.

There are "standalone" solutions like Grounded or the Memory Trainer from here, but I am only looking for online stuff. I have thought about it and came up with some ideas like:

Online jigsaw puzzles - There are multiple sites where You can upload custom images and it creates a jigsaw puzzle from it. You can then share it. If you create an image with some text hidden on it, sub actually has to solve the puzzle to get to the keyword/key text.

Forced video watching - Have the sub watch some video you already know and have them count girls / scenes / something like that. Downside is, Dom also has to watch the whole video

I would be happy if there were more ideas or possibly ready solutions.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Ideas for "accountable" online tasks

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to BoundAnna, PaladinDD. I think I have seen that kind of stuff here, mentioned or created by our members.
Have you tried http://ss.deviatenow.com/
also known as the former sexscripts site?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

In the past I would have pointed to Cornertime on Heroku, but unfortunately that has been down for a year already and I doubt it'll be back up. A potential replacement is: "https://cornertime.github.io/"

It's basically a script that looks at the feed from a webcam (many cheap go-pro clones and digital cameras can function as one if you don't have a dedicated webcam but happen to have one of those) and detects movement. If movement is detected it adds time or gives verbal feedback (customizable too). At the end the sub gets a small report with the report in code form below it, which they can send to someone to verify (The author of the github version admits it might be crackable for those who know how though. Not a big risk if your sub is not computer savvy, but can be done). Custom sessions can also be sent in coded form so the sub won't know how long it lasts or what lines to expect.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
zappy1

Post by zappy1 »

PaladinDD wrote:I am looking for ideas for some fun online games, in which a potential sub really can be held accountable.
Motion capture software and speech to text. The technology is here and can be used by any player with a CAM. Below is an video example, you probably cannot use MocapX for what you are doing, though. Creating a game like this would be very difficult, likely you would need some type of plug-in.

That said, the BJ trainer often discussed here is something like motion capture, so it was already created by a person on this forum. Motion capture for body movement is a lot simpler than the face. It can tell if a game player is kneeling, for example. Motion capture can tell if a player is smiling or not, or even where the player is pointing his eyes. Most of the games spoken about on this forum are on the honor system.

The game knowing disobedience is a lot simpler than punishment. Penalties for the most part requires hardware that people will not buy and is too complex to set up. Sending a player back in levels of the game is doable, as well as verbal insults. Being locked out of the game is another penalty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QB6fvDXXqw