Looking for artists for Software Development

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

Shannon SteelSlave

Looking for artists for Software Development

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

The Developer team here is looking for graphic artists, who may be able to use computer generated imagery to illustrate bondage positions, equipment, and scenarios 2D, 3D, animated. We can also use people who use a pen and paper and can scan drawings, but it may be advisable to use digital graphics, as you may be asked to show multiple variations of a scene, with different equipment.
Having graphic artists on board will help us to illustrate scenes without having to borrow a similar image from the web, ask permission to use it, and hope it is exactly what we need.
If you can help, please respond to this post so I can speak with you, and so the Developers can find your name here as being able to help.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
zappy1

Re: Looking for artists for Software Development

Post by zappy1 »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:The Developer team here is looking for graphic artists, who may be able to use computer generated imagery to illustrate bondage positions, equipment, and scenarios 2D, 3D, animated. We can also use people who use a pen and paper and can scan drawings, but it may be advisable to use digital graphics, as you may be asked to show multiple variations of a scene, with different equipment.
Having graphic artists on board will help us to illustrate scenes without having to borrow a similar image from the web, ask permission to use it, and hope it is exactly what we need.
If you can help, please respond to this post so I can speak with you, and so the Developers can find your name here as being able to help.
What platform are you using? Is this coded as in C++ or BASIC? How much quality do you want? Creating custom art as you are saying might not make sense. Something similar to virt a mate might be good, but it would need to be interaoperable for what you are doing.

Virt A Mate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k--s0lHgkx8
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Looking for artists for Software Development

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

We are just looking to see who might have the skills to produce digital images of "people" in bondage. Makes it easier to simply describe what is needed, rather than having to google and find something that might be close, and then face the legal gauntlet of acquiring permission to redistribute the image.
There may be a few variations of a bondage set up, slightly different positions or gear used. We'll be sure to ask if we need any help.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠