Forced Drinking

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

GeneralError

Forced Drinking

Post by GeneralError »

While I still have plenty of work to make my Homebound system more session proof (see viewtopic.php?f=28&t=12525), I good another idea for a device that could provide plenty of fun. Maybe someone here has already implemented something like this?
What I have in mind is a device that forces to drink a pleasant or unpleasent fluid. There are designs around that are based on a gags with hoses connected to a pump or higher positioned bucket. I have to admit, that this really turns me on, since one is really helpless and has no chance but to swallow everything that comes through the hose. But on the other hand, in a selfbondage situation this can really be dangerous if something is going wrong. So I'm thinking about a design where the delinquent has to actively request the feeding.
On a agri-supplies web site I found a calves feeding bucket with a nice looking nipple
CalvsDrinkBucket.JPG
CalvsDrinkBucket.JPG (15.31 KiB) Viewed 2727 times
That combined with a moisture sensor like this
CapaciticeSoilMoistureSensor.jpg
CapaciticeSoilMoistureSensor.jpg (20.2 KiB) Viewed 2727 times
should do the job.
What do you think? Is that a practicable idea?
mtlsub

Re: Forced Drinking

Post by mtlsub »

Looks very do-able. I would make sure whatever liquid you put in the bucket does not stick to the sensor and cause false positive feedback even after the bucket is empty.