Project Homebound

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

GeneralError

Re: Project Homebound

Post by GeneralError »

thatthat21 wrote:For the butt plug did you use an inflatable plug and just remove the inflater bulb and hose and put the thermal probe inside it that way?
On the dildo, it looks like it was a normal suction cup base type, but looks like you insert a tube of some sort to install the light sensors? If so, how did you go about getting that inserted?
For the butt plug I used the stainless stell encabsulated version of the temerature sensor DS18B20. Sold for example here: https://www.az-delivery.de/products/2xd ... asserdicht
I pricked it simply into the soft infill of the butt plug.

The insertion of the photo transistors into the dildo was a bit more challenging. I pricked a hole into the dildo using a metal tent peg. Then I slid a transaperent plastic hose over the tent peg and shoved it into the hole. The hose remains in the dildo. With the outer diameter of ~9mm and inner diameter of ~7mm it allows the insertion of the photo transistors (diameter ~5mm plus cables). When I'm ready with fine tuning of the photo transistors, I will fix them with cast resin.
hbsbjtMaking_600.jpg
rezreal

Post by rezreal »

What you probably want is another esp with an 433mhz transciever on it and a dock shock collar at the other side :) I have a working protype for this guy here:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32804068894.html (unfortunately supports only vibration and shocks, but no level control)
But I think most cheap shock collars will operate on 433mhz with amplitude modulation. They are really easy to reverse engineer using universal radio hacker and a RTL-SDR usb-stick.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

rezreal wrote:What you probably want is another esp with an 433mhz transciever on it and a dock shock collar at the other side :) I have a working protype for this guy here:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32804068894.html (unfortunately supports only vibration and shocks, but no level control)
But I think most cheap shock collars will operate on 433mhz with amplitude modulation. They are really easy to reverse engineer using universal radio hacker and a RTL-SDR usb-stick.
Send me a PM, let's chat
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
GeneralError

Post by GeneralError »

rezreal wrote:What you probably want is another esp with an 433mhz transciever on it and a dock shock collar at the other side :) I have a working protype for this guy here:
Oh yes, the integration of shock collar will bring this setup definetely to the next level. Therefore I already spent some effort in analyzing the hackability of such devices. All what is needed besides the esp and some slick programming is a rediculous cheep little 433MHz sender. A prototype of the integration I have running with full control over all operatioon modes and levels (see: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=12481#p89997).
kurnikarz

Post by kurnikarz »

Hi!.
I have a question about "The Butt Plug Temperature Sensor". Just by sitting on it, it should heat up to ~100F. What temperature is possible to reach during active ( :wink: ) using?
GeneralError

Post by GeneralError »

kurnikarz wrote:Hi!.
I have a question about "The Butt Plug Temperature Sensor". Just by sitting on it, it should heat up to ~100F. What temperature is possible to reach during active ( :wink: ) using?
For the sake of science I endured a long test sitting and reached a maximum of 36.31°C (97.36°F). And the last degree took ~half an hour to gain! I have to admit, that the session was quite passive. A more active using is, at least for me, not possible with the profile of plug I'm using.
The last ~hour of measurements I could save. It looks like this:
hbbpt_chart.JPG
Also I'm thinking about possibilities for a different approach using a more streamlined dildo and measuring the action frequency. That could enable highly dynamic sessions. In combination with the shock collar, the blow job and deep throat trainer, it would no longe be self bondage but rather self gang bang :drool:
Shannon SteelSlave

It would heat up a lot faster playing Gran Turismo, sitting there using a steering wheel and pedals controller.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
GeneralError

Post by GeneralError »

I got a new toy for Christmas, a 3d printer - yeah!
Now I'm able to design and print nice cases for my devices. My electromagnetic release device was the first.
I turned it from this raw prototype look
hbaemrHW_200.jpg
hbaemrHW_200.jpg (35.76 KiB) Viewed 3569 times
to this nice little cleaned up box
hbaemr_caseactive.jpg
In the inside I also exchanged the more prototype esp8266 development board to the tiny little D1-Mini version of the esp8266. The mcu is identical. I had to change nothing in the software.
hbaemr_caseopen.jpg
OrgasmAlley

Post by OrgasmAlley »

Very slick! That looks awesome.
lj

Post by lj »

kurnikarz wrote:Hi!.
As the plug is internal, it will heat up to the body core temperature, the rate of change will decline exponentially, which is why the last degree takes a longer time than the first degree change - heat transfer is proportional to temperature difference.

Because your body has an excellent temperature control system, however hard you work/play, your core temperature won't change other than a fraction of a degree, and changing the surrounding room temperature won't make any difference either (except at extremes that will probably kill you!)
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Shannon SteelSlave

I was just joking about exercise having much effect on core temperature, but if you want to go that extra mile :
Play Gran Turismo 6, with force feedback steering controller, engage the modern muscle race driving a 1970 Challenger. Mount Sports Hard compound tyres, turn off the in-game skid recovery feature, and strap on a pair of steel heels. If you're used to driving in sneakers, then it will be all kinds of fun trying to keep control of that classic beast while pushing the metal to the pedal-to-the-metal as your car charges toward the wall like a bull looking at a china shop. The extra weight will give the legs a nice work out too.
So yeah, driving with a heavy right foot, thundering toward the wall as turning mechanics become impossible, bracing for the impending crash, if that doesn't kick the up the body's thermostat, I don't what will.
What are you people in such a hurry to get an early release from anyway?
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

GeneralError wrote:I got a new toy for Christmas, a 3d printer - yeah!
Beautiful. My hands are itching to buy a 3d printer. :drool:
Shannon SteelSlave

kinbaku wrote:
Me too, me too. I'll be good. Got a whole year to be good enough to deserve one.
👠👠
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

kinbaku wrote:
My brother bought one, and we gave my dad one as a birthday gift. Have been itching to buy one for myself ever since. Too much other stuff to spend money on, too little money to buy it all unfortunately... :(
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

This year I have too many costs for my house. However, I hope to treat myself to a 3D printer as a Christmas gift.