Removed

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

OneAndOnlyOdin

Removed

Post by OneAndOnlyOdin »

Removed
Last edited by OneAndOnlyOdin on 12 Jan 2022, 13:20, edited 1 time in total.
RIP Odin - Odin was killed to make place for other things. This forum will forever be a part of Odin's soul.
Blacky

Re: NFC Temper evident tags

Post by Blacky »

While I like the basic idea very much, there a two things that keep me from buying such tags right now.
One thing is the price. I do believe, that there are going to be Tags available for less, soon. The offer you linked here, Odin, clearly is targeting wholesalers. I'd suggest to regularly return to the common, well known places for new offers.

What makes me dislike the concept more than the price is, that the NFC chip is destroyed by opening the tag. If I understood the concept correctly, the idea behind this is to constantly have some receiver tracking the NFC chip's signal. Should that signal get lost it will probably be supposed to trigger whatever kind of consequence.
There should be some way to create that result without having to destroy parts of the hardware with every use, though.

Just my 2ct,

Blacky

P.S.: Sorry, at the moment I can't provide any more convenient source, Odin. :(
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
OneAndOnlyOdin

Removed

Post by OneAndOnlyOdin »

Removed
Last edited by OneAndOnlyOdin on 12 Jan 2022, 13:21, edited 1 time in total.
RIP Odin - Odin was killed to make place for other things. This forum will forever be a part of Odin's soul.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Not a bad idea, O, destroying the tag does require an explanation, and opens the punishment door. This would have worked remotely, much harder to counterfeit than a regular numbered tag. I look forward to your next endeavour of the image recognition.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

I still like the idea of having a “no delay alert“ method of locking toys, though.
I'm thinking of something like a battery powered bluetooth device with a cable connector that resembles those chinese timer padlocks we've discussed several times here.
The basic idea is that the circuit stays closed only while the lock remains closed, too.
All further logic, evaluation, alerts and so forth would then be done via sub's smartphone, I guess, so that alerts can be sent over the interwebs, if desired.
It's nothing but a rough outline sketch of a basic idea, but maybe we can get something like that to work? :idea: :?:
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

A fail safe lock would be great, the answer to so many wishes. But I can only imagine a lock like that would use much more battery power. (Maybe make charging a daily chore, punish thew sub by forcing them to plug in the charger whilst bound?)
If it's remote chastity you're looking for, here was an idea : viewtopic.php?f=20&t=12415
What I like about Odin's idea is that it could possibly send an immediate alarm to the dom, and they could require the sub to prove that nothing happened to the tag lock. More high tech than numbered plastic chastity tag locks, which also require an explanation if tampered.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
OneAndOnlyOdin

Removed

Post by OneAndOnlyOdin »

Removed