Removed

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

OneAndOnlyOdin

Removed

Post by OneAndOnlyOdin »

Removed
Last edited by OneAndOnlyOdin on 12 Jan 2022, 13:07, edited 1 time in total.
RIP Odin - Odin was killed to make place for other things. This forum will forever be a part of Odin's soul.
itami

Re: Tetris and Bondage

Post by itami »

I can confirm that the tetris is working and I think that combining game with bondage is a really nice idea! I think that besides EmlaLock and ChastiKey you should consider something as simple as CD Tray opening. I personally think that this is much more simple and convenient for selfbondage session.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I wonder how the distraction factor of bondage and torment would affect my game play......Would I score higher or lower, I wonder. Can we make it so losing a life causes something bad to happen?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
OneAndOnlyOdin

Removed

Post by OneAndOnlyOdin »

Removed
Last edited by OneAndOnlyOdin on 12 Jan 2022, 13:08, edited 1 time in total.
RIP Odin - Odin was killed to make place for other things. This forum will forever be a part of Odin's soul.
Shannon SteelSlave

I was thinking a TENS unit blast, or maybe it dumps ice cubes into your clothes. I know... You're wearing the reverse bear trap from "Saw". Lose all of your lives for a game over, and snap! Nah, maybe just the TENS or cubes.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
OneAndOnlyOdin

Removed

Post by OneAndOnlyOdin »

Removed
Shannon SteelSlave

OneAndOnlyOdin wrote:Odin’s Master Projekt.
I still need to get on trying that.
Would anyone else care to offer suggestions for punishments for losing a life? Something like the TENS, ice cubes, or maybe it shut downs the computer for a certain amount of time, or until you complete a task it might prompt you to do? Use you imaginations. Please post ideas here.
👠👠
Padlocked Markus

Post by Padlocked Markus »

OneAndOnlyOdin wrote:Im currently conducting some experiments with new ideas in the computer science industry. To be more specific Im trying to host a website without running a server.
... The Beaker Browser ...
I got alerted to this project by your post, Odin, and I think it's a great idea. I've installed the Beaker Browser (still pretty experimental, but it does run stable on my system) and become one of the seeders, running it while my system is up. Makes me a member of a rather exclusive club, I gather - mostly the pages are seeded by just 2 or 3 peers. So: Everybody, it's no problem to spare a few MB for that, please try it! P2P, no servers, everything in the hands of the community - very idealistic. I hope this grows!
Dedicated ankle-chain wearer. Current stride length: 20 cm.
OneAndOnlyOdin

Removed

Post by OneAndOnlyOdin »

Removed
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Yesterday I played this "simple" sissy mathematical test http://www.brassiered.com/sissymathemat ... ndex.html#,
tied it up and with a vibrator on for distraction. It was impossible to finish them flawlessly within the stipulated time.
But perhaps with the following: you must repeat the test - with different questions - until you have 95% of the points before the computer frees you.
(Or when you have completed 10 tests.)
The most exciting thing is that you only know at the last minute whether you have succeeded.

If you are unsuccessful you do with 2 different dices on
http://www.brassiered.com/chastitydice/index.html: one with numbers 1-6 the other 3x h (our), 2xd (ay) and 1xw (eek) for knowing how long you have to stay in chastity.
Pancake

Post by Pancake »

Thanks to the effort that gave me the information.
Shannon SteelSlave

Pancake wrote:Thanks to the effort that gave me the information.
Welcome to Bound Anna, Pancake. That's at least half of what we do, that is, thinking out loud, and others collaborate to create fresh ideas and improvements.
👠👠