Bot time lock

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

ncait

Bot time lock

Post by ncait »

Hi everyone. I recently found a cool app that I'm thoroughly enjoying testing and anticipate I'll be using it for a long time.

The app is called ChastKey. It is designed as a key holder program for chastity (as if the name didnt give it away) but it can be used as a combination holder simmilar to emalock. This app has the possibility to have someone else be a key holder, but I dont have anyone to try it out with. Where this is cool, is the bot function and how it actually works. When setting up a lock, you can choose for a bot to "control" certain parts. The actual practice of it (if you choose this option, I really reccomend it) uses a card system. A red card denys you from trying again for however long you chose. Green cards get you the combination. There are other cards too with some fun effects. You can have it set up fake locks as well so that just because you get a combo, it may not be the right one.

In my current scenario, as of writing this, I used the app to control a combination lockbox. In this box are the keys to the leather cuffs, my collar and a few other things that dont prevent my day, just make it a bit harder. The not knowing when I'll earn my complete freedom is awesome.

Of course, always have a safety backup.
And with the click of the lock, she knew she had found true freedom.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Bot time lock

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

How many locks do you own? I used to care about someone discovering my collection, forcing me to explain it. If it happened today, I would just say, "Can't be too secure". (Not even a lie)
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
ncait

Post by ncait »

I own an insane amount of locks, around 15 small 1 inch padlocks, a dozen 1.5 inch padlocks, 3 2.5 inch padlocks. I also have 6 combination luggage locks, 3 combination padlocks, 2 timer locks, 5 heart shaped locks for my cuffs and collars.
sweh

Post by sweh »

ncait wrote:The app is called ChastKey.
ITYM "ChastiKey".

It's quite a fun app, and there's a number of threads in this forum about it, including some fun ways the API can be used for "smart" controlled self-bondage. There's an API that can be called to determine the state of the lock, so it's possible to write programs that can trigger a smart switch only when you've gained your release; image a solenoid or an electromagnet or a door lock... being locked in a cage until you get that green card!
ncait

Post by ncait »

I didnt know there were other api for it! Now I need to hunt those down!! Thank you
sweh

Post by sweh »

ncait wrote:I didnt know there were other api for it! Now I need to hunt those down!! Thank you
Documented at https://www.chastikey.com/api/doku.php?id=v0.3
ncait

Post by ncait »

Thank you!!!
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

Since ChastiKey can only deal with 0..9 number locks, i figured there should be a way to use 4-directional locks too. One might write a software that does this conversion for you, but this would be simple mapping:
Set 1:
0,1,2: Up
3,4,5: Right
6,7: Down
8,9: Left
Set 2:
0,1: Up
2,3: Right
4,5,6: Down
7,8,9: Left
First number converts with set 1, second number set 2, third number set 1 etc... swapping. If your combination length is evens, like 6 or 8 then there's an equal chance to get each direction in the final combination. Or if you think swapping is too complicated, use crude estimate and go with just set 1.

For example number rolls 308712, we get: Right, Up, Left, Left, Up, Right.
Consider that a little extra brainwork for when your release time comes. Just make sure you set the lock right in the first place...

But i'm not an expert in numerology, lol. I think it might be possible to get even longer direction sequence from those numbers some way. I don't know, converting the whole number into 4's same way as you convert dec to hex? The other thing is that app has max length of 8 digits, and as 0..9 numbers that long is far more secure.

Edit: Made Win10 software to do that conversion properly. Not using the above sets:
http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... 28&t=12296