Sissy University - Kinky online game

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

mayatrap

Sissy University - Kinky online game

Post by mayatrap »

Hello everyone, I made a kinky online game which focuses on various kinks such as chastity, feminization, anal and oral play, tease and denial, bondage, latex and so on. It can act as a virtual dom/master since you need to follow the tasks given and you can get punished for skipping them. It's called Sissy University but don't let the name fool you. At its current state the main focus is far from the sissy spectrum as the player has the freedom to choose what content to go through.

The basic idea is that you choose a major depending on your kinks and join classes and clubs in order to graduate. The game requires you to perform tasks in real life - something like "lock yourself in chastity for 2 hours today" or "fuck your ass for 10 minutes". Active commitment is between 10 and 60 minutes a day.

Here's an info-guide image:

And here's a link to the thing itself:
http://sissy-university.com/

I hope you enjoy it!

protip: Use a browser with javascript enabled.
Private browsing does not save progress
MKu

Re: Sissy University - Kinky online game

Post by MKu »

I love it. :oops:
Indeed over time people got knowledge but no wisdom.

Accidents do not happen, they are caused.
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

I hope someone knows how to use this program.sounds great!
all I get is I cant open the page.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

The site does load for me, but other than some information, there doesn't seem to be a way to join or download anything.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
badgirluktv

Post by badgirluktv »

I am a big fan - having lots of fun doing things, and trying some new things out. Mayatrap has done a great job with this. It can certainly do with more explanations and documentation as to how to play it, but as it's still a work in progress and is far from complete yet - still a lot of fun in the meantime though.

Because of how it stores the data, you do need a modern browser as it's almost entirely Javascript based and local on your machine. I play in in an up-to-date Firefox, as it (and Chrome) both auto-update so you should have the latest almost all the time. Playing it in a desktop-based browser is a lot easier than a small phone or tablet - that will probably collapse the menu so it's hard to do much with it!

In short though, if you want to play, read everything you can, starting on the [Home] page and [How to play], then pick a [Major] from the list (the pictures are usually clickable to go places). The How-to-play page has a (mostly up to date) diagram with the various 'courses' and how they build on previous requirements to end up at the various majors.

Tread carefully though - lest you need to do something you really don't want to do to 'pass a course' (like spending 2 to 4 weeks in chastity as I will be later for my 'Gender Studies' major). For me, figuring my way around is a good part of the fun.

And do remember - ultimately, it's fantasy, but you can have fun along the way. I also love hanging out (as 'BG') in the Discord chatroom.
mayatrap

Post by mayatrap »

Lots of updates have been released since my post here.
New classes, clubs and punishments have been added as well as a timer system and partners/mistresses.

The next update will include a new EasyMode that makes all classes available on any day.
MRico3434

Post by MRico3434 »

Just went romping through the site....
very interesting...
The layout is... confusing, but i like what they've done here.

I need to use a separate browser so Firefox isn't advertising random shit in front of friends.

That said, I'll be setting up a seperate discord profile with an alt....

I'm trying to think of another web browser i can use that won't be too out of the way that i can just delete later if needed.....

But it looks AMAZING!!!

Might still have to buy a few things though...

Cheers!

P.S. Anal Engineering is gonna be the major!
mayatrap

Post by mayatrap »

New update has been released!
- Game engine updates and optimizations
- NEW Community Content (see Community page).
- Orgasm roulette now has an extra button
- Updated Home page layout
- Added age warning for new users
- Added "Active" indicator for active majors, classes, partners, clubs and punishments
- Cursor changes when you hover on clickable elements (images and category headers)
- Easy mode can now be toggled on and off.
- Fixed partners incorrectly affecting some classes
- Fixed incorrect durations for some tasks
- Fixed a bug where Partners and Clubs would affect the final thesis
- Fixed a bug where the Elite Students Club class skips would stack
- Fixed a bug with rerolling punishments when you already have 10 active
- Image updates
- Text fixes
Lots of new content also got pushed to the Beta. It'll be coming to the public release over the course of the next few weeks.
ks2az

Post by ks2az »

LOVE THIS!
Padlocked Markus

Post by Padlocked Markus »

Just enrolled as a student and wanted to thank you - this is a wonderful idea and you made it work! Congrats, Maya! I wish I had known abut Sissy University earlier. I'm now a Fluid Dynamics major with Anal (logical choice when you're locked in chastity) and Femininity (just curious) as additional classes and a voluntary course in Nudity. Why did my old university never offer classes like this, I wonder? Fluid Dynamics (Watersports) is an entirely new field of expertise for me, and I'm ready to learn. I've also joined the Hygiene Club, meaning I'm required to keep my entire body shaved smooth from now on.
To make sure my data are preserved I've assigned one of my more obscure web browsers exclusively to Sissy University, enabled History (if you chose "will not remember your browsing history", apparently it won't keep the cookies), and disabled its various blocking add-ons. This seems to work - my schedule and hard-earned credits are still there upon restart. Did you consider introducing user accounts instead of storing everything locally?
Oh, and here's a suggestion for a Club I'd like to have: How about a Barefoot Club where you pledge to always remain barefoot at home/on your premises to enhance your sensuality, overcome your shyness, humiliate you? You could call it the "Earthing Club" as in "touchung the Earth with naked soles".
P.S.: Love the cute hentai imagery!
Dedicated ankle-chain wearer. Current stride length: 20 cm.

Post by 0385 »

No one has seen or heard from mayatrap in over a year. We hope she is okay. Since she never used a license or released the code, the site is essentially dead.
However a few developers are trying to recreate the game, and currently have discordand basic site.