Phoenix BJ Trainer V0.2 (SBBJT V0.2)

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

stereodan

Re: Phoenix BJ Trainer V0.2 (SBBJT V0.2)

Post by stereodan »

wolfgangmuc wrote:Another problem I had was with the camera. It shows up multiple times in the drop down. In the end I found the right combination of camere/resolution. Most did not work. Funny enough, my camera is now "broken". I think it may work again though after I restart the computer....
I have this problem too. When you hit refresh, I would think it would clear out the dropdown menu and re-initialize the choices...but it seems to be creating duplicates. Anyway, a program restart fixes it for me, which doesn't bother me too much.
wolfgangmuc wrote:An audible "Hold" command/beep would be great when the DT or VDT is reached. But that is pretty much the only thing I am really missing.
Really looking forward to this, I have audio recorded for this event but no way to trigger it :(
VR1

Post by VR1 »

FengHuang wrote:.
Ooh, looked back at your post and that is certainly an interesting idea! That will definitely go on the todo list
Really looking forward to the implementation in that case. Could be a super sexy and challenging addon for those of us who get off on the slightly rougher treatment :whip: Feel free to send a private message if you need clarifications on the mechanics behind the throat-fuck idea.
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

I never could get it to run on windows 10
FengHuang

Post by FengHuang »

Version 0.31 uploaded!
https://mega.nz/#!9Jli1CxI!TXw6SSpr7C5N ... 0vPYJWgLIM

Code: Select all

Version 0.31
Added "DeepThroatReached" and "VeryDeepThroatReached" events which trigger immediately upon the respective region being covered, before MinTime reached.
Updated ExternalAction page to have tabs for Program, Script, and Relay actions. So you can directly select a Powershell script without having to figure out how to call it as a Program, for example.
    When each ExternalAction is triggered, ALL configured actions will trigger, so you can call both a Program and a Script if you want.
    There is a checkbox to use the location of the script file as the working directory (default is the location of the SBBJT executable).
Added "Re-set Colors For Each Job" option to Session form which determines whether colors are set just once at Session start, or separately for each Job.
    Previous default behavior was as if this option was always checked, colors had to be set before each Job started.
    Unchecking this will ignore any per-job region mods, since the regions can't be changed once the session starts without re-setting colors.
Fixed issue where invoking an ExternalAction would pause the Session loop until the external process completely terminated.
Fixed bug where refreshing the Camera list would add duplicate entries to the list instead of building a new list from scratch. (thanks wolfgangmuc!)
Fixed bug in audio file selection where the last option would never be chosen.
Got a couple requested features in there, and some general improvements/bug fixes, lemme know what you think :D
tiemeupalso wrote:I never could get it to run on windows 10
I'm developing and running it on Windows 10, not sure why it wouldn't be working for you. It's not any kind of exotic language or anything. You may need the .NET Runtime if you haven't installed it before for any other application. If that doesn't fix it, let me know what kind of error message or anything you get when trying to run it.
stereodan

Post by stereodan »

Feng, great work. This new version is working so much better.

Code: Select all

Fixed issue where invoking an ExternalAction would pause the Session loop until the external process completely terminated.
Although I can see why you made this change and agree with it, I did like the option to freeze the session while my punishment .bat ran. Do you recommend any special coding in the .bat that would allow BJT to honor pauses in external scripts? Or is that essentially gone now?
VT1 wrote:Really looking forward to the implementation in that case. Could be a super sexy and challenging addon for those of us who get off on the slightly rougher treatment :whip: Feel free to send a private message if you need clarifications on the mechanics behind the throat-fuck idea.
I went back and read your rather technical post suggesting this idea. I couldn't help but be reminded of this scene from Silicon Valley :)
VR1

Post by VR1 »

stereodan wrote: I went back and read your rather technical post suggesting this idea. I couldn't help but be reminded of this scene from Silicon Valley :)
lol! Never seen that one before. Was hillarious though!
FengHuang

Post by FengHuang »

stereodan wrote:Although I can see why you made this change and agree with it, I did like the option to freeze the session while my punishment .bat ran. Do you recommend any special coding in the .bat that would allow BJT to honor pauses in external scripts? Or is that essentially gone now?
I did think for a second about if anyone would be making use of the fact that the main session was frozen during execution like that, but since it was technically a bug that I didn't mean to implement and only existed for a little bit, I figured not... It would actually be pretty simple to add an option to the External Action configuration to set whether it would 'interrupt' the session as it was doing before. For instance, when you test the program it does still pause the application until the process finishes and it shows the output, in order to prevent you from clicking the Test button multiple times. I would have to put a disclaimer on there though, since it's not really intended behavior I can't guarantee that disrupting the session loop for any length of time won't have unintended effects. Like if an action was triggered on DeepThroadReached that paused the session, I'm not sure if it would count the time the action was running toward the DT MinTime or if that would be essentially extending the time you have to hold by the duration of the program execution :? I don't have a 100% grasp on all the timing logic in the whole Session code since I didn't originally write it, after all.
Qatl

Post by Qatl »

Hey Feng,

great to finally see this project being worked on again. Kudos for that!
I haven't had the chance to try out your newest version but this will be done on the spot! I'll give you my feedback later.

In the meantime, I'd like to mention an issue I pointed out to Phoenix a whopping four years ago. Maybe you'll find the time to work on it.

When the "time between sucks" is set to a relatively low value (like the 0.5 sec. in the default setting),
the "SuckStarted" file will prevent any previous audio that is longer than this value from being played completely. This is especially noticeable in case of the "FailedFaster/Deeper/Cheater" notifications, where you will only hear the first half of the file, or longer custom files like those of pt-mies. Less of a bug but inconvenient still, especially when you want to set a fast sucking speed. Maybe the audio files can be set to play in an overlapping manner instead of canceling the previous one?
stereodan

Post by stereodan »

Qatl wrote: When the "time between sucks" is set to a relatively low value (like the 0.5 sec. in the default setting),
the "SuckStarted" file will prevent any previous audio that is longer than this value from being played completely. This is especially noticeable in case of the "FailedFaster/Deeper/Cheater" notifications, where you will only hear the first half of the file, or longer custom files like those of pt-mies. Less of a bug but inconvenient still, especially when you want to set a fast sucking speed. Maybe the audio files can be set to play in an overlapping manner instead of canceling the previous one?
The original creator of SBBJ (before Phoenix) expressed the same concerns, many, many years ago on this forum. The fact that it still hasn't been solved suggests to me that the answer is more complex than letting the sounds overlap. For instance, in the case of a human voice, this would break the realism. You could add a checkbox to enable the feature, but at the end of the day you need to pick sound files with durations that fit the speed of play you want.
shicks101

Post by shicks101 »

I given this program quick look and like the idea of controlling external things from you action. Is there an easy way to also connect to a web interface. I'm currently putting together a fuck machine that has a web interface, the software for this can be found on https://shagmatic.com/shagmatic-goes-wifi
the interface is simple where you can adjust the speed the stroke length and offset so need to pass 2 variables speed and stroke length.
would be good if I could link the mouth position with fuck machine position, this would give encouragement to keep sucking.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Shicks. Send me a Private Message, I think I have something for you.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, Shicks101. Very interesting project, thank you for sending.
GeneralError

Post by GeneralError »

Indeed a very interesting project! Welcome Shicks101!
Drakebahamut

Post by Drakebahamut »

Hello, I am running the program fairly successfully on windows 10, does anybody know now to get the release to open the cd try? thanks
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Greetings, Drake. We should talk. Please send me a Private Message when you see this.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠