Phoenix BJ Trainer V0.2 (SBBJT V0.2)

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

Drakebahamut

Re: Phoenix BJ Trainer V0.2 (SBBJT V0.2)

Post by Drakebahamut »

So I love this software!! Props to the designers/makers! I know it would be a long shot and the code might be difficult to wright but I was thinking of an option for this program. How awesome would it be to have this program also be able to put you into chastity.

Basically you could set it up so that the program would decide when to let you out of chastity depending on how well you do during blowjob sessions.

You could set it up as follows
- input how long (max/min) you would like to be in chastity. Eg, 3days, 7days, 14days.
- input difficulty level
- how many times (min/max) you will perform sessions within your chastity session. Eg, 3 per session, 8 per session(if you chose 3 days of chastity but 6 blowjob sessions you would have to do more than one blowjob in one day, or if you chose 7 days of chastity but 3 blowjobs you would skip days)
- everyday you would ask the program if you are to complete a blowjob and if it decides yes you have until midnight to perform, if you miss your blowjob you would have penalties (you could set that as well to say added maximum sucks to your next session)
- being random you might be let out after the minimum blowjobs and minimum days or max of course.
- the chastity would be provided by you having to get a number coded lock And a box and the webcam taking a snap of that code(without you looking of course) and you locking your key in that box, when the program decides to let you out it gives you the picture of the number code lock(possibly email it to you??) (I'm pretty sure there is a program already like this so and other aspects that program has could be used/incorporated)
-For safety you would do this on a laptop and turn sleep mode off, if the AC power goes out (shoot now I'm thinking you would have to set it up to email you the pic, I hope this is possible) the program would end and give you your picture of your lock.
-perhaps the variable for being released could be as follows
-The program would decide yes or no to let you go after your bj (50% chance of getting yes)
-the Program generates a yes or no depending on your score on the bj (0%-100% chance of getting yes)
If you get two yes's you are released, if you get any no's you are not, basically the best chance of getting out early is 75%(if you score 100% on the bj)

Thanks for your time and hope you can consider my ideas :D
Drakebahamut

mymy42

Post by mymy42 »

Nice idea. Put it to the next level by combining it also with the corner punishment app to add some variety. And now you'll be ready to give the best blowjob you ever made!
troopmoo

Post by troopmoo »

I get a lot of error messages regarding the minimum and maximum being out of range. Also, random runtime errors while the program is running. Any ideas?
Last edited by troopmoo on 28 Jun 2020, 09:59, edited 1 time in total.
Qatl

Post by Qatl »

I wish Phoenix would come back to this awesome project. If he would only fix the "non-overlapping" audio I'd already be incredibly happy.
VR1

Post by VR1 »

I realize Phoenix hasn't logged in for a while but I would still like to post my ideas for this great program after a couple of months of usage.

-First up, an addition to the deep throat and very deep throat events. You've got the normal D/VDT as well as a built in HOLD for time, in addition to this I would love to see a FUCK event. Basicly, this would force you to DT/VDT fuck the dildo for a certain amount of times within a certain time frame. E.g VDT 20 times in 10 seconds or DT 5 times in 3 seconds or whatever the settings allowed it to be randomized to. The N of DT/VDT and max/min time should be user customizable, but with a limit to make sure you don't get randomized to to 2 VDT fucks in 15 seconds... that would be rather boring. Perhaps a user set ratio limiter where "1.0" equals at least one fuck per second allowed to complete the event would be a good idea. I would also like a check box for an optional respite following the DT/VDT FUCK event, this should also have an optional % based randomizer function. E.g DT/VDT FUCK event was randomized to 15 fucks in 8 seconds, which was completed by the user in 7.6 seconds, now depending on your settings you have a 100% chance of a respite, or you can set it for a certain % chance of respite to make it a little rougher on yourself. This would, in my humble opinion, really add to the level of difficulty and excitement during the "game".

-Second up, would be a optional bezier-curve controller for some of the settings, e.g suck speed, deep throat speed, hold time, time between, DT random chance, VDT random chance, respite time, sucks w/o fail.

Imagine the horizontal axis being the duration of the "job", in the amount of set or randomized sucks required to complete job. and the vertical axis being e.g the min/max time to complete something or a % value for the DT/VDT. By adding control points to the curve, you would be able to e.g vary the chance of getting a random DT during the job and make for a more dynamic experience. Allowing this kind of control to the different settings would really allow you to vary and make for a dynamic and shifting job.

(edit 16/2)
A third thing would be a randomiser function for each value just like there currently is on the #N sucks, suck and DT speed. A randomiser for time between, DT/VDT chance(e.g check the random box and the program will pick a percentage value between 1% and 100% when you press start session) and Atleast one in #N. A min/max value for each randomise option would probably be good though, just to make sure you dont get the hardest of the hardest random options with 1:1 suck ratio for deep throat and 100% chance of VDT. ;) Could be a little to rough. hehe.

It would also be nice with a randomise function for Failed suck trigger DT and failed DT trigger DT with a min/max percentage value. Imaging setting everything up, getting locked up and not really knowing what to expect for the session. 8)
wildcat

Post by wildcat »

Hey everyone!

First of all, great work to everyone who's been working on this software over the years. I've devoured every post on the versions over the last couple of days and am starting to get things loaded up myself.

My ultimate goal is to integrate this software with these: https://www.lovense.com/bluetooth-remot ... l-vibrator
There's an API to talk to the devices via Bluetooth with an HTTP server that gets loaded into your LAN. I think it has great possibilities, and these posts are making me curious about an Arduino as well.

Was able to get Kevlar's version to work, but getting an error with Phoenix's version (and really I can't wait to try out all these fancy new features!). When I hit Start Camera, I get the error "Failed to create CvCapture". Has anyone else had this issue or could point me in the right direction?

I'm using Windows 7 with a Playstation Eye camera.

Thanks!
geordi

Post by geordi »

i get a "failed to create CvCapture" message when i try to start the camera.
any solutions?
many thanks
RRSD97

Post by RRSD97 »

geordi wrote:i get a "failed to create CvCapture" message when i try to start the camera.
any solutions?
many thanks

I am late to the party, but I had the same issue. I fixed it by going into the local settings and changing the camera resolution.
greatporter

Post by greatporter »

Hello Friends,
I cant really keep up with the conversation, as there seems to be so much technical stuff going on - and thats kind of my point.
I am not so technically savvy and thus it would take me years (+would propably fail) crafting a tool that you can connect with the PC and controls the toys/attachments.

I was wondering if there is any way I could buy a precrafted tool, which I can just use as a plug and play solution sort of, or at least with minimal "noob-friendly" setup. Maybe someone knows a shop for this, or is wiling to sell it themselfs? If not, is there somewhere a tutorial/instructions on how to develop something what you guys seem to use?

Thanks for the responses in advance!
Relinquish Control

Post by Relinquish Control »

ive got directional lighting. ive set exposure to 1 and treshold low. but ive tried different settings as well.
the problem isnt that the program does not see the differnt depths being passed. i. a suck is confirmed and when i check the area turns green
when i start a default job most sucks are indeed confirmed with a bleep
but the deep ones always check out failed.
yet if i try it using my hand sliding in front of the dick i see the right areas turn green so the program does see my hand slide past.
only sucks are confirmed ok. but deep hardly ever even though the box turns from red to green even all four go green.
if the boxes go green why does program keep saying failed.
as it is now i dont dare to hook up any device as all deeps will be fails
oh ive tried with two cameras and both with directional lighting.. both work both see the boxes go green yet both times i get failed on deep
DtTrainee

Post by DtTrainee »

I guess that is due to your hair color differing from your skin color. The upper checkbox changes color as soon as enough hair moves into that zone during a really deep suck. Try wearing a mask that is all the same color and see if you still have the same problem.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Also keep in mind deep and extra deep sucks have to be held for a certain amount of time (set when configuring the sessions);. You can't just go down and off again immediately.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
harryS

Post by harryS »

Is there any chance that someone might know how to set this program up to shock you if you fail a suck? would this be very difficult to program?
also I cant get the release method to work and have been using a manual release. is there a hardware component I need to buy?
DtTrainee

Post by DtTrainee »

A program to shock you depends on the device that you are using for shocking and how you can trigger it. It took me some soldering to connect the on/off and mode select button of some cheap china sex toy to a relay board, then wrote some arduino code that operates the relay when recieving certain commands via serial communication. Then I set some scripts as external actions in the blow job trainer so that it sends that command for a failed suck for example.
BdB

Post by BdB »

Hi - I love this program :gag: , although there haven't been any updates. I'm pretty much using it for blowjob training sessions during sb.
Is there anybody out there who managed to integrate a blueetooth-based butt plug as a punishment?
Is there a method to integrate buttplug.io in the external actions settings?