Phoenix BJ Trainer V0.2 (SBBJT V0.2)

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

boundtocum

Re: Phoenix BJ Trainer V0.2 (SBBJT V0.2)

Post by boundtocum »

Anyone think about using cUrl, IFTTT, and smart switches if you don't have or know how to setup relays? Since it's a BJ, you can get a squirting dildo, and a pump for realistic action. A dosing pump or some other way to squirt should work. Set the pump on desired squirt rate, plug it into an IFTTT enabled smart plug, use IFTTT's webhooks to turn it on and off. You should be able to use cUrl or similar to trigger it at the end, or a low % premature finish on each action.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Good to meet you, Rio. If you like to invent and offer ideas, send me a Private Message. Might have something you can use here.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Re: New Blowjob Toy - Idea - Light Sensors

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome rio lorgsval.
I once bought a translucent rubber Dildo like Cock sleeve. This dildo serves to put on the penis and has a number of extra ridges on the outside to better satisfy the woman.
With 8 light sensors in the inside it is definitely easy to do because it is already hollow.
With the ordinary if ... then ... function you can control everything well with, for example, an Arduino.
rio lorgsval

New SBBJT Idea - Light Sensors

Post by rio lorgsval »

So i had this idea but i'm not sure it's going to work. Pretty much, instead of using a camera which can be inaccurate at times, depending on its quality and the light, i was thinking about using light sensors. I would slice a Dildo horizontally, cut it in the middle and add 4 sensors (A,B,C,D) on one side and another 4 on the other side (E,F,G,H). "A" would be parallel to "E", "B" would be parallel to "F" etc. Those sensors would be glued slightly deeper than the surface of the didlo, so they are not exposed and eventually damage/scratch your throat etc. I would probably add a thin layer of nylon on top of each one so they dont get damaged from saliva etc.

Lets say we keep SBBJT Program as an example. The camera trigger points you get in the program are called "Head","Suck","Deep", "Extra Deep". Usually you have the camera placed on one side of that didlo. The problems with that are:
1) Like i said before, room light is usually a factor that can give various results, either good or bad ones.
2) Camera Quality can be an issue and make the whole experience unstable.
3) You can even trick the program by avoiding to actually have it in your mouth and instead, you just move your head between the didlo and the camera, cheating your way out.

Using Light sensors is much more stable. Either they detect light or they dont. In our case, when all sensors detect light, it would mean that the dildo is not in your mouth at all. When B+F can't detect any light, it means that the "Head" and "Suck" areas are in your mouth. If lets say, "Suck" sensors have no light and "Head" can detect light, it would mean you somehow cheated even tho, it's kinda impossible. Having 2 sensors for each area (for example A+E) is good because, lets say you cover one with your cheek, the parallel one on the other side is still going to detect light, which will mean you cheated.

I'm not sure it's going to work but hypothetically, it will. I'll give it a try and if it does, i would need some help setting up the controller (Arduino/Raspberry PI) and the program for that if anybody is interested. I have several ideas about that as well. If it works the right way, i believe anybody can buy 8 light sensors and build it up. It's not hard. We could also share the code arround for the Controller for whoever is interested to try it. Thats' my idea :)
Attachments
3.png
2.png
1.png
kinbaku

Re: New SBBJT Idea - Light Sensors

Post by kinbaku »

I just measured with an LDR in my rubber translucent dildo and I measured a clear difference (200 kOhm versus over 2000 kOhm) when I put the dildo in the mouth. So it should work.
Because you only have 5 analog ports with the Arduino Uno R3, it is best to parallel the LDRs on both sides: A with E, B with F, C with G and D with H like:
LDRcircuit.jpg
(GND,A0,A1,A2,A3,D2,D3,D4 and D5 are connections to the Arduino).
The code is only to show you the basic schema: for example, you can build in tests that only when A and E are dark, the darkness of B and F count to avoid covering the dildo sideways at only points B and F.
When the "head" is covered (both LDR A and E in the dark) the LED on digital port D2 of the Arduino lights up. It is possible you have to change the 500 to an higher value, but I think 500 is a good start value for the most LDR-types. On the other hand, you can add adjustable resistors for when you run the scenario in a different light environment.

Code: Select all

/*
the LED will be on if you put the LDR in a dark place. Or else the LED will be off.
example for only for the first 2 LDRs A and E
All the four R0=330 Ohm for the 4 LEDs
R1, R2, R3 and R4=10 kOhm
*/

void setup() {
   pinMode(2, OUTPUT);
}

void loop() {
   int sensorValueAE = analogRead(A0);
   if (sensorValueAE>500) {     //"Head" in the mouth
      digitalWrite(2,HIGH);
   }
   else
      digitalWrite(2,LOW);
}
rio lorgsval

Post by rio lorgsval »

That's good :) Thank you for the info!! What actually worries me is whether the sensors are going to get damaged by saliva over time. I found some Sensors in a sealed epoxy case with clear lens window, like the one in the link below. Are they less sensitive tho?
I believe the difference in reading values between a sensor inside the mouth comparing to a sensor that's outside, is too much so, there won't be any issue when it comes to how it works.
https://www.jprelec.co.uk/categories/co ... 02~850-202

The thing that i care about the most is how to make the whole thing less fragile over time (the cables inside, the connections etc) and also, how "interesting" and "fun" the algorith is going to be, meaning that i don't just want it to do a forced blowjob Session with punishment whenever you fail to suck. I want to add some extra "Events" during the session, some randomness and maybe having some options on each scenario, like randomly start a vibe for a specific duration, or choosing how often the "extra deep" requirement happens. I would also like it to force the user to hold that dildo inside for a random time withing a range he sets before the session starts etc. A release section so it gives you the keys. Voice directions would be amazing as well. In other words, it's almost like having the original SBBJT program as it is with slight modifications/addons, but instead of using a camera, it uses those sensors.. That would be amazing. I have studied Programming like 16 years ago, but since then, i've never done it cause i got another kind of job which ended up to be better for me. So i think i know how things work but i forgot how to program. I will need to sit down and catch up or find someone to do it for me i guess lol
Shannon SteelSlave

rio lorgsval wrote:I have studied Programming like 16 years ago, but since then, i've never done it cause i got another kind of job which ended up to be better for me. So i think i know how things work but i forgot how to program. I will need to sit down and catch up or find someone to do it for me i guess lol
I just promoted you to Developer. Might be a nice place for you to hang out. :wink:
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
rio lorgsval

Post by rio lorgsval »

Thank you :)
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
rio lorgsval wrote:I have studied Programming like 16 years ago, but since then, i've never done it cause i got another kind of job which ended up to be better for me. So i think i know how things work but i forgot how to program. I will need to sit down and catch up or find someone to do it for me i guess lol
I just promoted you to Developer. Might be a nice place for you to hang out. :wink:
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

rio lorgsval wrote:That's good :) Thank you for the info!! What actually worries me is whether the sensors are going to get damaged by saliva over time. I found some Sensors in a sealed epoxy case with clear lens window, like the one in the link below. Are they less sensitive tho?
I believe the difference in reading values between a sensor inside the mouth comparing to a sensor that's outside, is too much so, there won't be any issue when it comes to how it works.
https://www.jprelec.co.uk/categories/co ... 02~850-202

The thing that i care about the most is how to make the whole thing less fragile over time (the cables inside, the connections etc) and also, how "interesting" and "fun" the algorith is going to be, meaning that i don't just want it to do a forced blowjob Session with punishment whenever you fail to suck. I want to add some extra "Events" during the session, some randomness and maybe having some options on each scenario, like randomly start a vibe for a specific duration, or choosing how often the "extra deep" requirement happens. I would also like it to force the user to hold that dildo inside for a random time withing a range he sets before the session starts etc. A release section so it gives you the keys. Voice directions would be amazing as well. In other words, it's almost like having the original SBBJT program as it is with slight modifications/addons, but instead of using a camera, it uses those sensors.. That would be amazing. I have studied Programming like 16 years ago, but since then, i've never done it cause i got another kind of job which ended up to be better for me. So i think i know how things work but i forgot how to program. I will need to sit down and catch up or find someone to do it for me i guess lol
What language did you study?

Why not buy a silicone cock sleeve and put an Arduino Nano or Every inside the dildo? The microcontroller would fit inside the sleeve with the light sensors. Depending upon how translucent the sleeve is, you may be able to mount the sensors inside the sleeve without a hole along the shaft. Just one power/data USB cable coming out of the mounting end. I would consider using the Arduino Nano 33 IoT, but WiFi that close to my brain is a no-go so I would go with a wired connection.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
rio lorgsval

Post by rio lorgsval »

Python and C++ mainly but, right after i finished studies, my hobby became my job. I've also studied Sound engineering. I'm a professional Session musician and also a music producer. I have my own recording studio and therefore, since i liked this job and it also paid well, i never got into programming since i finished studies. I just have it on my CV lol. Therefore, i forgot most of it lol

Now, on your question. I don't want to have the chipset inside the Dildo cause, like i said, i dont want it to break again and again. I want it to sustain as much as possible. Also, i want the dildo to be flexible and bend. That's why im trying to avoid a stiff one. Placing the sensors inside is no problem i think.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

rio lorgsval wrote:Placing the sensors inside is no problem i think.
No problem at all. :wink:
Only the top is completely full with my silicone dildo. So I'd have to drill two holes on the inside (one on the left and and on the right) there for the LDR sensors A and E to go in. The others can simply from the inside be glued with a tape to the inner wall - sensors showing towards the outside through the silicone translucent wall. So you don't have to worry about them getting wet from saliva, because they are in the inside of the open dildo.
If you want the dildo to remain movable, you can simply come out with the wires from the LDRs and connect the Arduino there at the outside of the dildo.
If everything works properly, you can fill the inside with a sponge cut to the right size (instead of filling it with silicone). If an LDR does break later on, you can simply remove the sponge and replace the LDR.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

kinbaku wrote:
rio lorgsval wrote:Placing the sensors inside is no problem i think.
No problem at all. :wink:
Only the top is completely full with my silicone dildo. So I'd have to drill two holes on the inside (one on the left and and on the right) there for the LDR sensors A and E to go in. The others can simply from the inside be glued with a tape to the inner wall - sensors showing towards the outside through the silicone translucent wall. So you don't have to worry about them getting wet from saliva, because they are in the inside of the open dildo.
If you want the dildo to remain movable, you can simply come out with the wires from the LDRs and connect the Arduino there at the outside of the dildo.
If everything works properly, you can fill the inside with a sponge cut to the right size (instead of filling it with silicone). If an LDR does break later on, you can simply remove the sponge and replace the LDR.
You tape the LDRs to the wall, making it easier to insert the sponge without damaging the LDRs.

Hereby the photo of only the LDRs of C and D between the silicone wall and the sponge so that you have an idea how to construct it so that it still remains flexible, is protected against moisture from the saliva and can still be easily repaired if an LDR become worn or damaged (just remove the sponge and change the LDR):
LDRs_C_and_D.jpg
LDRs_C_and_D.jpg (29.13 KiB) Viewed 4131 times
substandard

Post by substandard »

Hello, everyone!

I've been meaning to make something like this for a while, and found this program by chance in a Reddit comment when researching prior work. It looks like you've all done a wonderful job collaborating to make this, and I can't wait to use it. Should save me quite a bit of work too, as I was planning to buy one of those Edge TPU dev boards and use tensorflow, which would have taken forever. The approach here seems much more intelligent.

I am looking to set this up with a microcontroller so that I can make an independent device with it rather than needing to connect stuff to my desktop, and I also want to hook it up to other toys I have, like electromagnets for self-bondage, my PiShock, maybe even my Edge-o-Matic.

Obviously with this being built for Windows 10, I can't do that directly. I was hoping someone could share the source code so that I could make, and then of course share, a port of it that would run either on an Arduino or ARM-based systems like a Raspberry Pi. If anyone has it available and can share, that would be wonderful.

Thank you very much, and great work on this project!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, substandard. I don't know much about Windows, but I can help you get started with Arduino. If he sees your message, Rio Lorgsval (or others) may be able to provide you with more information. :hi:
Shannon SteelSlave

Welcome to BoundAnna, substandard. Send me a Private Message when you have time.
👠👠