Phoenix BJ Trainer V0.2 (SBBJT V0.2)

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

uwegerlich5

Re: Phoenix BJ Trainer V0.2 (SBBJT V0.2)

Post by uwegerlich5 »

FengHuang wrote:Version 0.31 uploaded!
https://mega.nz/#!9Jli1CxI!TXw6SSpr7C5N ... 0vPYJWgLIM

Code: Select all

Version 0.31
Added "DeepThroatReached" and "VeryDeepThroatReached" events which trigger immediately upon the respective region being covered, before MinTime reached.
Updated ExternalAction page to have tabs for Program, Script, and Relay actions. So you can directly select a Powershell script without having to figure out how to call it as a Program, for example.
    When each ExternalAction is triggered, ALL configured actions will trigger, so you can call both a Program and a Script if you want.
    There is a checkbox to use the location of the script file as the working directory (default is the location of the SBBJT executable).
Added "Re-set Colors For Each Job" option to Session form which determines whether colors are set just once at Session start, or separately for each Job.
    Previous default behavior was as if this option was always checked, colors had to be set before each Job started.
    Unchecking this will ignore any per-job region mods, since the regions can't be changed once the session starts without re-setting colors.
Fixed issue where invoking an ExternalAction would pause the Session loop until the external process completely terminated.
Fixed bug where refreshing the Camera list would add duplicate entries to the list instead of building a new list from scratch. (thanks wolfgangmuc!)
Fixed bug in audio file selection where the last option would never be chosen.
Got a couple requested features in there, and some general improvements/bug fixes, lemme know what you think :D
tiemeupalso wrote:I never could get it to run on windows 10
I'm developing and running it on Windows 10, not sure why it wouldn't be working for you. It's not any kind of exotic language or anything. You may need the .NET Runtime if you haven't installed it before for any other application. If that doesn't fix it, let me know what kind of error message or anything you get when trying to run it.

Can you please enable Cam Support by Droidcam? I know there is security risk but perhaps there is a way to get it if Phone plugged in on usb port.
https://www.dev47apps.com
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Good to meet you, uwegerlich5. Though we are all quite busy, perhaps one of our great Developers here can make that Droid cam work. Check back later, ok.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
uwegerlich5

Post by uwegerlich5 »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Good to meet you, uwegerlich5. Though we are all quite busy, perhaps one of our great Developers here can make that Droid cam work. Check back later, ok.
Thanks, that would be a huge advantage. Then I could finally use the software. Because I don't have a laptop and my PC is in a small room, but I can use all TV's in the apartment as a monitor.
FinalFrog

Post by FinalFrog »

uwegerlich5 wrote:Can you please enable Cam Support by Droidcam?
What sort of issues were you having getting Droidcam to work? I was able to use the Windows 10 DroidCam client and my Pixel 3 successfully with v0.31. It showed up as a Camera dropdown option in the Local Settings menu without any extra fiddling.

The only hitch I had setting it up was with getting the DroidCam PC client to connect to the DroidCam phone app over the wireless LAN. At first they refused to talk to each other despite my being able to ping the phone's IP from my PC. I did a full reboot of the phone and the problem went away.
Shannon SteelSlave

Welcome to Bound Anna, FinalFrog
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
FinalFrog

Post by FinalFrog »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Welcome to Bound Anna, FinalFrog
Thanks!
BdB wrote:Is there anybody out there who managed to integrate a blueetooth-based butt plug as a punishment?
Is there a method to integrate buttplug.io in the external actions settings?
I messed around with the C# buttplug.io library and was able to put together a command line util for controlling both the shock and vibrate functions on my LiBo/PiPiJing Whale. I'm gonna be honest, this was my first time writing software involving Windows, C#, or Visual Studios (all of my previous software development experience was on Linux and mostly C++/Java). I ended up taking the last of the sample apps, copying it to a new Command Line executable project, tweaking it to do some quick searches and send some commands to the first detected device, then compiling that into a debug exe. My implementation takes 3-5 arguments: Vibrate Strength, Shock Strength, Hold Duration, then optionally Repeat Count and Repeat Delay. So for example, if I want to send two 50% strength 500 ms long shock pulses 250 ms apart, I use the arguments `0 0.5 500 1 250` in the External Action.

If anyone wants a copy of the source to mess around with drop me a PM.
Shannon SteelSlave

Send me a Private Message, FinalFrog. You may be able to help elsewhere here
👠👠
Mich9

Post by Mich9 »

I'm after the source code of the latest release. I've messaged Feng but he has not logged in here for about 8 months. I'm hopeful that he may see my private message, but can anyone assist in the meantime?
Shannon SteelSlave

Mich9 wrote:I'm after the source code of the latest release. I've messaged Feng but he has not logged in here for about 8 months. I'm hopeful that he may see my private message, but can anyone assist in the meantime?
Good to meet you, Mich.
Feng was working with Phoenix to improve the software. You could try here for the source code :https://gitlab.com/FengPhoenix/sbbjt .
👠👠
Mich9

Post by Mich9 »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:You could try here for the source code :https://gitlab.com/FengPhoenix/sbbjt .
Hi Shannon. I've tried that one, unfortunately after you log in it takes you to a "page not found" error page.
Shannon SteelSlave

Ok, I'll kick over a few more rocks. Let you know.
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

Sorry, Mich, no sign of Feng. Not going to be easy to find by username search online. If he pops up here and responds, I'll try to remember to send you a message, that is, if Feng doesn't do it. Did you message Phoenix? Phoenix might be able to help, as the original creator. Software Development projects seem to be in a slump this year, any off site meetings I have moderated started with very high minded goals seem to have disbanded or are on hiatus. I would have to blame the pandemic.
Apart from that, some of our Developers invented a machine you might like and programming earlier this year. It is posted in both Development and Software.
Let me know if I can help you, or at least try, some other way.
👠👠
tueffy

Post by tueffy »

Feng's GitLab repo is private so he has to give you access to it. Unfortunately GitLab does says Page not found instead of a proper message that you require permission to see the Repo.

I previously got said access to it though and can give you a zip with the current master branch that I checked out to my PC.

I do have some restructuring done in another branch too but I don't feel too comfortable sharing it right now because I am only half way through.
The Code is quite a mess, which I don't blame an either Feng or Phoenix, so keep that in mind. It is decompiled Code after all, a mess was unavoidable.

If you want a Copy of the most recent master shoot me a DM. I might even share some of the things I did to the Code and what I am planning.
Come to the dark side, we have cookies.
Vote for my current lock on Chaster (if there is one) here: https://sharelink.tueffy.com/
Mich9

Post by Mich9 »

tueffy wrote:I previously got said access to it though and can give you a zip with the current master branch that I checked out to my PC.
That's great, thank you. DM'd.
Shannon SteelSlave

Thanx for you help, Tueffy.
tueffy wrote: I do have some restructuring done in another branch too but I don't feel too comfortable sharing it right now because I am only half way through.
The Code is quite a mess, which I don't blame an either Feng or Phoenix, so keep that in mind. It is decompiled Code after all, a mess was unavoidable.
You can always post your current progress to the Development board and possibly get some help finishing it so that we can post it here. There seems to be a good demand for the software.
Shannon salutes you :hi:
👠👠