Phoenix BJ Trainer V0.2 (SBBJT V0.2)

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

sissysubslut

Re: Phoenix BJ Trainer V0.2 (SBBJT V0.2)

Post by sissysubslut »

Any recent progress here?
stereodan

Post by stereodan »

I really wish phoenix would return with the source code so we could continue work on this.

There is a glaring bug. If you enter more than 100 as the minimum number of sucks, the whole program crashes when you try to run the session or edit the job again.

Is anyone else having this issue?
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Stereo Dan. We're always up to no good here, something better just may be coming along. Stay tuned. Let me know if I can help with anything else.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
stereodan

Post by stereodan »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Welcome to Bound Anna, Stereo Dan. We're always up to no good here, something better just may be coming along. Stay tuned. Let me know if I can help with anything else.
Nobody told me this place had a concierge! Fantastic. Where do I go for the complimentary whippings?
FengHuang

Post by FengHuang »

I also wish Phoenix would come back and release the original source code...

But, since there's no sign of that, I went ahead and decompiled the program to get at the source myself! Overall it worked better than I expected, the code was even fairly readable and not too hard to tease apart. So I've been picking away at it for the past month or so, holidays aside. I've put the source up on Gitlab at https://gitlab.com/FengPhoenix/sbbjt although it is a private repository. I'm not sure if Gitlab would like hosting a potentially "explicit" program out in the open so I am keeping it a bit under the radar to be safe. But anyone who wants can get access to it, just let me know a Gitlab username or email. I will continue working on it bit by bit, both trying to clean up the compiler-generated code, get an idea of the flow of all the logic, and add some comments so other contributors can understand it more easily, plus also adding some new features!

Here is the new section of the readme with the new things I've started to add/fix:

Code: Select all

Version 0.30
Implemented new method of image processing that should be more flexible and hopefully function better.
    The "Threshold" value is now an integer between 1 and 255, where the lower the threshold, the more easily a region counts as "covered".
    Around 30 is a good value for my setup and is thus the new default, but adjust freely and find your best balance for consistency.
The "held reward max" DT setting was not actually implemented in the code and never saved, this has been corrected.
Added new "RespiteEnding" event which triggers 3 seconds before respite ending, mainly to play audio with a warning/tease that rest time is about to be over.
Clicking on the Job image will now open a window showing all the images in the 'icons' folder to choose from, rather than just cycling through them one at a time.
Fixed a bug where setting the min # of sucks for a Job to > 100 would cause a crash. (thanks stereodan!)
    Now the min # can be anywhere 0-999 and the max # anywhere 1-1000
And the download:
https://mega.nz/#!lBdk1SIB!tqE9UFt3GsyQ ... 6OM6DRN7q8

I was thinking about creating a new thread for this, since I'm not sure how many people are still holding out forlorn hope for Phoenix's version to be updated. But first I would like to make sure that the new coverage detection algorithm that I implemented works well for other people besides just my particular environment (see the first item in the readme above for info). So if a couple people can check out the new version and let me know how the sensitivity and accuracy of the new method is, I might get enough confidence to start up an official new thread for development going forward!
Shannon SteelSlave

Welcome to Bound Anna, FengHuang. Send me a private message, I might be able to help you.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

stereodan wrote: Nobody told me this place had a concierge! Fantastic. Where do I go for the complimentary whippings?
If you post a message to New Member Introductions, we may be able to get started on that.
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

stereodan wrote:I really wish phoenix would return with the source code so we could continue work on this.
Maybe give this a try : viewtopic.php?f=12&t=12617
stereodan wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Welcome to Bound Anna, Stereo Dan. We're always up to no good here, something better just may be coming along. Stay tuned. Let me know if I can help with anything else.
Nobody told me this place had a concierge! Fantastic. Where do I go for the complimentary whippings?
Up to now, I considered myself to be, at best, a Walmart type greeter. Thanx for the promotion.
👠👠
wolfgangmuc

Post by wolfgangmuc »

Hi Feng!

Good job with bringing this forward! Thank you so much. I did try it out right away. Seems to work well. Problem I had was that my Dildo is red and the lighting was not ideal. So I think I just need to get a new dildo with a different color to get a better recognition. When I adjusted the threshhold is worked a bit better. What is the exposure setting for? Did not seem to do anything on my setup.

Also, I do realize this goes against the self bondage idea a bit, but maybe there could be a key press which stops the session and brings you back to the settings (ESC lends itself to that). Just as an idea because I had to close and reopen every time I wanted to change something.

Another problem I had was with the camera. It shows up multiple times in the drop down. In the end I found the right combination of camere/resolution. Most did not work. Funny enough, my camera is now "broken". I think it may work again though after I restart the computer....

An audible "Hold" command/beep would be great when the DT or VDT is reached. But that is pretty much the only thing I am really missing.

Its really cool that you continue this. Thank you again.

W
Shannon SteelSlave

Welcome to Bound Anna, wolfgangmuc. Glad to hear you are enjoying the site.
👠👠
VR1

Post by VR1 »

I'm super happy this thread has come to life again and cant wait to see how you manage to improve the program. *hint* a throat fuck option, like I mention in my post from the previous page would be super exciting when your in the mood for a rougher treatment. :twisted:
FengHuang

Post by FengHuang »

wolfgangmuc wrote:Hi Feng!

Good job with bringing this forward! Thank you so much. I did try it out right away. Seems to work well. Problem I had was that my Dildo is red and the lighting was not ideal. So I think I just need to get a new dildo with a different color to get a better recognition. When I adjusted the threshhold is worked a bit better. What is the exposure setting for? Did not seem to do anything on my setup.
Thanks for testing! Yes, the algorithm is still pretty simplistic, so contrast is the most important thing. I have a light-colored dildo and light skin, so I actually bought a cheapo elastic bondage mask thing so that my head is completely black. This provides a good contrast to the dildo so the detection works quite well for me at a low threshold. Direct lighting to reduce shadows will also help, meaning a light source positioned somewhere where your head won't cast shadows ahead of itself onto the dildo. Also important is to disable any kind of auto-exposure or auto-white balance in your webcam settings so the video image doesn't change mid-session, throwing off the color calibration. The exposure setting also does nothing for me, actually. It's calling a Windows Directshow API that should control the camera's exposure value, but it seems for many cams their own (Logitech, etc.) software overrides control so you have to adjust it through their specific app. I leave the exposure setting in there in case it does actually work for some devices.
wolfgangmuc wrote:Also, I do realize this goes against the self bondage idea a bit, but maybe there could be a key press which stops the session and brings you back to the settings (ESC lends itself to that). Just as an idea because I had to close and reopen every time I wanted to change something.
I agree that it's annoying to have to restart the whole app to start a new session. I would have to put some work in to make absolutely sure that the whole 'state' of the session and program are completely cleaned out and reset before starting anew but it is something I want to do. As far as a command to stop the session in the middle, maybe I could include a "testing mode" checkbox in the session settings that would temporarily enable stopping. But I definitely want to keep the 'default' experience being, once you're in it, you're committed!
wolfgangmuc wrote:Another problem I had was with the camera. It shows up multiple times in the drop down. In the end I found the right combination of camere/resolution. Most did not work. Funny enough, my camera is now "broken". I think it may work again though after I restart the computer....
Interesting, not sure why it would show up multiple times. What kind of camera is it? The resolution thing is a known issue though, there's not a simple way to get a list of supported resolutions through the Directshow API, so it just lists the most common ones and you can go down the list until something works.
wolfgangmuc wrote:An audible "Hold" command/beep would be great when the DT or VDT is reached. But that is pretty much the only thing I am really missing.
That could be done, I believe. Personally I kinda like not knowing exactly when I pass the specific millimeter to count the DT, so you are motivated to push a little deeper than you think might be necessary just to make sure it qualifies. But options are good, I will look into implementing that as an event.
VR1 wrote:I'm super happy this thread has come to life again and cant wait to see how you manage to improve the program. *hint* a throat fuck option, like I mention in my post from the previous page would be super exciting when your in the mood for a rougher treatment. :twisted:
Ooh, looked back at your post and that is certainly an interesting idea! That will definitely go on the todo list
stereodan

Post by stereodan »

Feng, brilliant work! Thank you so much for revitalizing this project!

I have one simple request for you. It drives me nuts that the colors get reset ten seconds before every job. You have to move out of the way in time and if you don't the entire job is ruined. I want to be able to set the colors once at the beginning and not have to worry about it again for the rest of the session. Can you add a checkbox to enable/disable this feature in the session options window? Thank you!
FengHuang

Post by FengHuang »

stereodan wrote:Feng, brilliant work! Thank you so much for revitalizing this project!

I have one simple request for you. It drives me nuts that the colors get reset ten seconds before every job. You have to move out of the way in time and if you don't the entire job is ruined. I want to be able to set the colors once at the beginning and not have to worry about it again for the rest of the session. Can you add a checkbox to enable/disable this feature in the session options window? Thank you!
Thanks for the feedback! I think I can add a setting to toggle between per-job and per-session setting of the colors without too much trouble, consider it on the todo list!

By the way, have you been using the version I uploaded for the past several days? Do you feel the coverage detection works at least as well as it did with Phoenix's version after some tweaking?
stereodan

Post by stereodan »

FengHuang wrote: By the way, have you been using the version I uploaded for the past several days? Do you feel the coverage detection works at least as well as it did with Phoenix's version after some tweaking?
Is this a new algorithm? Seems very stable, nice job. Definitely as good as before if not better. The only thing that makes it a little tough to use is the Threshold value is 0-255, but the detector values are from 0.000 to 1. It would be nice if they were the same scale.
Last edited by stereodan on 18 Jan 2020, 21:49, edited 1 time in total.