Phoenix BJ Trainer V0.2 (SBBJT V0.2)

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

substandard

Re: Phoenix BJ Trainer V0.2 (SBBJT V0.2)

Post by substandard »

Thank you both! I sent Shannon a DM. Very excited to play around with this!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

substandard wrote:I sent Shannon a DM.
I don't think you will regret it. Welcome to a new world. 8)
rio lorgsval

Post by rio lorgsval »

Hello there. Sorry for the delay.
Sure. Still working on it but as soon as im done, i would love to share of course :)

substandard wrote:Hello, everyone!

I've been meaning to make something like this for a while, and found this program by chance in a Reddit comment when researching prior work. It looks like you've all done a wonderful job collaborating to make this, and I can't wait to use it. Should save me quite a bit of work too, as I was planning to buy one of those Edge TPU dev boards and use tensorflow, which would have taken forever. The approach here seems much more intelligent.

I am looking to set this up with a microcontroller so that I can make an independent device with it rather than needing to connect stuff to my desktop, and I also want to hook it up to other toys I have, like electromagnets for self-bondage, my PiShock, maybe even my Edge-o-Matic.

Obviously with this being built for Windows 10, I can't do that directly. I was hoping someone could share the source code so that I could make, and then of course share, a port of it that would run either on an Arduino or ARM-based systems like a Raspberry Pi. If anyone has it available and can share, that would be wonderful.

Thank you very much, and great work on this project!
TyronD

Re: New SBBJT Idea - Light Sensors

Post by TyronD »

rio lorgsval wrote:So i had this idea but i'm not sure it's going to work. Pretty much, instead of using a camera which can be inaccurate at times, depending on its quality and the light, i was thinking about using light sensors. I would slice a Dildo horizontally, cut it in the middle and add 4 sensors (A,B,C,D) on one side and another 4 on the other side (E,F,G,H). "A" would be parallel to "E", "B" would be parallel to "F" etc. Those sensors would be glued slightly deeper than the surface of the didlo, so they are not exposed and eventually damage/scratch your throat etc. I would probably add a thin layer of nylon on top of each one so they dont get damaged from saliva etc.
Thought about something like that some time ago, but never found the time. Nice that you go this route and try to make it happen. I also ordered three dildos today to play around with it (and probably damage them :rofl: ). But my time is very limited so not sure when I will get to this project and contribute. But we'll see :) It would fix so many issues with the software right now, like light conditions, reflective skin, slightly moved dildo to the side when blowing, etc etc

All the best!
Tyron
Cummancs

Post by Cummancs »

I tried the v0.31, but I can't set the dick regions so that the program perceives the deep throat. It alway fails. What's the problem? I tried previously an earlier version, that didn't show such errors.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Cummancs.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome Cummancs. Sorry I can't help you with this, but check back regularly - some members may only log in a few times a month, hopefully someone can help you with that.
Cummancs

Post by Cummancs »

I'm really curious why the hell the program doesn't recognize deep throat. What and how should I set so that it work? I've read at a previous version that one has to set a direction of the suck the program to correctly handle the process. I can't find it in the ver. 0.31, did it get out from the program?
Shannon SteelSlave

Thanks for letting us know the problem.
Our Developers are unpaid volunteers who can help, when schedule permits.
This is not the first I have heard of problems with the newer versions.
Hope it all works out for you, sometime.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
coffee

Post by coffee »

Hey all,
Have not been on here for a long while, but have followed BJT for a good while including the various re-writes. I would love to contribute, I noticed that this .net version uses text to speech libraries that are not going to be ported over to Linux core so it will not run on Linux any more, offering to help in spare moments if you will have me, would be happy to cross some bugs of as well if you keep a working list somewhere... :D

Coffee.
Shannon SteelSlave

coffee wrote:Hey all,
Have not been on here for a long while, but have followed BJT for a good while including the various re-writes. I would love to contribute
Good to have you back, Coffee.
I went ahead with your Developer promotion.
This software will always have interest, so any help with the code would be great. Thanks and welcome to the club.
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Thanks and welcome to the developers of BoundAnna, coffee.
I hope you can find a solution for Linux, because I run on a Linux computer. :facepalm: :oops:
rio lorgsval

Post by rio lorgsval »

Hey guys. I'm sorry i didn't see that earlier. I was running all over the place these last few months. I posted an update about the progress of my program here. viewtopic.php?f=28&t=14562
Shannon SteelSlave

Let me know when you want that thread or any of its posts released to public forum.
👠👠
rio lorgsval

Post by rio lorgsval »

Uh.. sure.. How should i do it? i just post it there? or you do that instead?