Phoenix BJ Trainer V0.2 (SBBJT V0.2)

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

chained

Re: Phoenix BJ Trainer V0.2 (SBBJT V0.2)

Post by chained »

Any chance of a Linux build, or source code that we can build ourselves?
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Good to meet you, Chained. Send me a private message, might be able to help.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
TheFourthMe

Post by TheFourthMe »

Great someone still works on that software, works quite well, didnt have much success the last time i tried it a few years ago :)

Anyway I have troubles with recording images as event actions. The recording with interval on the main menu works fine, just whenever i would like to record an image on an event, the program crashes.
Anyone else having this trouble?
Shannon SteelSlave

Welcome to Bound Anna, Fourth. The current developers of that software have been checking in regularly, keep checking back.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome TheFourthMe.
AlexG

Post by AlexG »

Hello together,
great forum and software!
I have one question in generally. Whats the best way to add a e-stim punishment to SBBJT?
Should I buy a relay? What e-stim do I need in this case? Sure, I can use any cheap e-stim but most of them can't switch permanent on to have an effect with a relay.
Or should I buy a audio to e-stim device. High price but simply to connect.
Thank you for your expirence and help.

In last case, I also have problem with the punishment by audio. All punish sound files where playing AFTER Session instead after trigger event?!
Does anyone have a olution for that?

Thank you

Alex
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome AlexG. Lately I have been having fun with DG-Lab. See the post at Self Bondage discusions. You can also start with the cheaper basic set.
It also has an audio option so you can try this out before purchasing a more expensive e-stim.

Have you also thought of switching on the sound player with a relay or timer? The e-stim is set so that it gives you an electric shock with loud noise. Place the micro of the e-stim just next to the loudspeaker of the sound device that is switched on by your relay (or Arduino, Raspberry Pi, ...).

For example:
the touch circuit with 555 Timer IC or with BC547 transistors (https://www.electricaltechnology.org/20 ... rcuit.html) with which you can switch on a buzzer.

Lie on your back with the contacts under your buttocks.
Lift your butt. Your head and feet remain in contact with the floor or bed on which you lie.
Every time you lower your butt due to fatigue, you make contact, causing the buzzer to produce the sound that in turn causes the e-stim to shock you until you bring your butt back up. :twisted:
Last edited by kinbaku on 25 Feb 2021, 11:57, edited 1 time in total.
Shannon SteelSlave

Welcome to Bound Anna, Alex
👠👠
TheFourthMe

Post by TheFourthMe »

AlexG wrote:Hello together,
great forum and software!
I have one question in generally. Whats the best way to add a e-stim punishment to SBBJT?
Should I buy a relay? What e-stim do I need in this case? Sure, I can use any cheap e-stim but most of them can't switch permanent on to have an effect with a relay.
Alex
I dont know how estim devices are done these days, but i did just put an usb relay _after_ my estim device between wires going to electrodes, so I didnt run into that problem.

I had this problem for a long time trying to use my MagicWand with relays as they have just soft keys to turn on and i was using a allnet powerplug beeing controlled with http requests. Recently I aquired a MagicWand that has a real physical power on switch, that way it works now when i just turn the power on/off with the wlan power plug :)

And thanks for the welcome shannon & kinbaku :)
AlexG

Post by AlexG »

Dear Kinbaku and Shannon,

thank you for welcome and informations.

It would be nice if anyone can share a concrete setup for SBBJT connected with automatic shock for punish events.
Thank you very much.

Alex
stereodan

Post by stereodan »

AlexG wrote:Dear Kinbaku and Shannon,

thank you for welcome and informations.

It would be nice if anyone can share a concrete setup for SBBJT connected with automatic shock for punish events.
Thank you very much.

Alex
I have a Web relay from National Control Devices. They can be controlled via URLs, so SBBJT runs a .bat script that opens firefox and accesses the URL to turn the relay on and off.

Has anyone gotten the region mod functionality to work? It's supposed to be able to modify the regions on a per-job basis, but it seems to have no effect.
hoott4

Post by hoott4 »

stereodan wrote:
Has anyone gotten the region mod functionality to work? It's supposed to be able to modify the regions on a per-job basis, but it seems to have no effect.
No, I'm not able to get it work. It's quite a cool feature in theory, but I suspect not implemented/commented out because buggy..?
Life is short, enjoy it while in bondage
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

i cant get it to work on my windows 10
firefinal1

Post by firefinal1 »

This one worked for me on a win 10 computer :) Release mechanism by home made CD tray release script in .batch form worked as well.

Love it ^^ Had some troubles getting my deeps throats, like half the time I succeeded and half the time I failed. But since I was blindfolded, not sure what caused the fails... my poor skills or the program ^^

In the end did over 500 sucks and having a soar throat now. But worth it
Cuffer

Post by Cuffer »

First I have to say, this software is a masterpiece. I spent literally the last entire two days to figure out, which configuration could fit. And it was quiet a fun! I am not into programming, for me it's magic and a case for the Louvre ;).
I've got 2:
- Is there a way to use a "show picture" on release script? May be anywhere on the forum or anywhere else? I do not even like the CD release. I am pretty sure it is quite easy to do, but I am to silly and unexperienced to try it.
- If I connect my Estim-2b, stereo program, I can feel every sound, even the description, orders, and so on. But I cannot hear loudspeakers. I managed it to play both. Is there a way to seperate just for loudspeakers orders and estim-punishments?

Best regards and a special thanks for the programming hero.